It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That is impossible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
With A.I like Midjourney etc we will never be able to tell what is "real" any more, anything we see online could and is likely to be faked. I want to believe so much..but technology has changed everything ! so instead of things becoming more believable, they have become more unbelievable !

All the best
edit on 1823 by Quadlink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Thanks for posting this. I binge watched the show yesterday. I’ll admit, there was some crap in the episodes. There was also some good stuff in there, that I had never seen before. Made me realize where ATS has gone. Years back, every one of them would have been separately posted on here. It’s a bummer.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
So, I had hip surgery a month ago or so and have been laying around watching youtube and what not all of this time. Recently I was suggested this youtube channel that is pretty much similar to many others that cover all sorts of weird and paranormal things, but this one is mainly personal video collections from twitter and so on...

Some of the video evidence here has just freaked me out - and I know that I recently stated that I have UFO fatigue (and I do) but some of these videos are assuaging that in some sense. Sure so much can be faked these days but I find normal Joe evidense compelling for probably dumb reasons, but anyway since this site is what it is, I thought I would share for at least entertainment purposes. You can also find it on youtube by typing "impossible channel".

My hope here is that the intelligent and resourceful crew here can pick certain videos contained there and expand on them here possibly.

www.youtube.com...@thatisimpossible

The ufos that have been filmed or photographed since the 40s have never been consistent in shape , color or maneuvers.
So do aliens have a big 3 like GM , Ford & Chrysler ?
Everything you see is terrestrial in origin .
The only aliens are us .

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I also watch that channel regularly. There is definitely some good stuff on there!

Another one, very similar is "slapped ham"

Check it out.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join