It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More play-to-pay shenanigans with the First Family?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Talk about hyperbole, nothing here is equal to taking a bullet.

I think Threadbare asked a good question, where is the damning proof that would help build a case?

It certainly isn't in the links in the OP.

All I have seen is , "I believe" and "I think" and that is cool and all but those are "just like your opinion, man".

Personally, I also think they are dirty, both the Bidens and Trump. If they can get away with it, good for them. To me it seems like one side is mad cause their guy is having a hard time getting away with it.

Sometimes it is pretty sweet to not have skin in the game.

Ummmm, “taking a bullet” in this context means “shooting your credibility in the foot” by continually pretending the overwhelming evidence isn’t sitting there in front of you.
I laugh that you act like this, and also that you don’t know such an old classic metaphor. Whole lotta laughin’ goin’ on !

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy needs to cancel their 42 day Summer vacation and start Impeachment Inquiry hearings against Merrick Garland ASAP. Garland is running cover-ups to cover-up the cover-ups. The GOP can't afford to take time off, when the bad guys only take short breaks to strategize.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray
OMG, let’s get back to the actual Biden crime outfit and legal machinations. Just because they are so damned crooked.

Somebody from the govt side of Hunters sweetheart deal for the gun, put in a motion for the judge to reconsider that deal yesterday.

Last night one of Hunters lawyers called the clerk, pretended to be the person who filed it, and announced that they wanted to withdraw it.

So they are burned today. Of course a whole second round of lying is called for.

The silly old gal says “MOI ? Oh goodness no, I would never do that ! How awful that someone would misunderstand so badly !”

I don’t imagine they record calls in this high security legal system. If they do, the tapes are probably gone already.

Everybody within 1000 miles of the Bidens is an insufferable crook.

Come on in Biden sycophants ! Lie your butts off in new and imaginative ways !

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Why would a dealer bother to take such a risk for a 'dime bag'. That's not much is it?

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Then why are you singling out Trump for doing the same thing? Or is your objection that he told us about it?

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Loosing credibility to some faceless people on the net isn't taking a bullet either.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
Then why are you singling out Trump for doing the same thing? Or is your objection that he told us about it?

Because somebody else brought him up and said they had been impeached for the same thing.

I am not objecting to any of them doing it or talking about it or even getting away with it.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I dont remember Trump being impeached for donating to politicians.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
I dont remember Trump being impeached for donating to politicians.

Take that up with the person who made the claim.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-7-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Loosing credibility to some faceless people on the net isn't taking a bullet either.

Still stuck, eh ?

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
As stuck as you are.

It isn't that I don't know the metaphor, I just don't think it applies.

This is the same as people saying "You are defending XYZ" just because you say the proof offered is flimsy.

Then you get the same old tired hyperbole; you are defending, covering for, taking a bullet, performing damage control, etc. just because you are jaded and don't think the proof offered is solid enough for anything to come of it or maybe, like in my case, don't care if it does or doesn't.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

As stuck as you are.

It isn't that I don't know the metaphor, I just don't think it applies.

This is the same as people saying "You are defending XYZ" just because you say the proof offered is flimsy.

Then you get the same old tired hyperbole; you are defending, covering for, taking a bullet, performing damage control, etc. just because you are jaded and don't think the proof offered is solid enough for anything to come of it or maybe, like in my case, don't care if it does or doesn't.

You forgot CYA haha. Precisely what you’re doing here.
You really are dabbling in “covering for” when you rush in to every single Biden or Pedo or trans thread and create commotion to try and dead end it.
At that point the content is negligible. It’s purely behavioral and drama. Stopping “Mean talk” about your people / movement.
I swear some of you have a text recognition software and a big siren that makes you sprint to your PC when your “must protect” appears in a post.
edit on 26-7-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Perfect example of what I am talking about, I don't need to cover my a$$, it isn't on the line for anything.

You really are dabbling in “covering for” when you rush in to every single Biden or Pedo or trans thread and create commotion to try and dead end it.

Not true, there are a lot of threads on those topics that I don't even read, let alone post in.

For example "HUNTER BIDENs Plea Deal with DOJ Rejected by Judge - She Suspects More Crimes Will Be Revealed." by carewemust, not even going to bother.

At that point the content is negligible. It’s purely behavioral and drama. Stopping “Mean talk” about your people / movement.

I'm not american so they ain't my people and I don't belong to any movement. That is something you made up in your own head.

I swear some of you have a text recognition software and a big siren that makes you sprint to your PC when your “must protect” appears in a post.

Apparently, but that is your problem.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Perfect example of what I am talking about, I don't need to cover my a$$, it isn't on the line for anything.

Not true, there are a lot of threads on those topics that I don't even read, let alone post in.

For example "HUNTER BIDENs Plea Deal with DOJ Rejected by Judge - She Suspects More Crimes Will Be Revealed." by carewemust, not even going to bother.

I'm not american so they ain't my people and I don't belong to any movement. That is something you made up in your own head.

Apparently, but that is your problem.

I love it when you guys who have a 100% track record of pro-left and anti-right posting, pop up and announce that you know nothing about anything and have no opinion or allegiance for anything.
You realize that we have read your 10-20 years of postings, don’t you ?
It is amusing, I’ll grant you that. I’m a big fan of the one where the person says “Ah wuz a republican voter for 50 years, but Trump made me switch parties. I’m voting for Bernie”.
I should feel bad for you as you can’t NOT do things like this. But I just laugh because it is like watching a funny little kid do goofy things. Just as long as you get home safe, it’s all good.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You shouldn't feel bad, this is just how I like to waste my time. The difference is that I know I am just wasting my time.

By the way, that 100% pro-left anti-right thing is something you made up in your brain but you are right (at least in your mind), I have been here long enough to know some people can's rise above the left/right paradigm.

edit on 26-7-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2023 by stevieray because: I am full of love for everyone

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   

That kinda hurts my feelings....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join