It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI Trump vs Biden Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Found this Twitch channel by accident.
This is some funny stuff, AI Trump and Biden trading insults and insulting the members in the chat.

If real life Biden was as witty as AI Biden, I would have a lot more respect for him.

Language warning.

www.twitch.tv...

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
That made my night! Both come across as incohearent babbling tards. That is how I view the world anymore... it's just what babbling tard won't destroy us I to oblivion

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I've been watching that cluster**** of a half ****** bull**** for the past ***** week and it's as funny as a wheelbarrow with a flat tire being pushed by a drunk ******.

Been playing random snippets of it to bug the wife. She told me to go on a fishing trip so it worked.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
At first, I was wondering how long this video was, then I realized that this seems to be a 24/7 interactive program.

Funny stuff.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
At first, I was wondering how long this video was, then I realized that this seems to be a 24/7 interactive program.

Funny stuff.

Yeah it’s 24/7.
I suppose that it’s my juvenile and sophomoric sense of humor but I was almost in tears a couple times from laughing so hard.

I posted a few times in the chat but they never mentioned me and the mods deleted a few of my messages.
Not sure why they did that because it seems like anything goes on there and my messages were not that crazy.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Pretty early into watching it, AI Trump said something about putting on a red truck driver hat that says "Make American Tripping Balls Again" and I lost it.

I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more flags.

PSA:
Laughter is good medicine.

new topics

top topics

join