It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two IRS Whistleblowers Testify to Congress on 7.19.2023 About BIDEN Crimes Cover-Ups.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sunday, July 16, 2023

The U.S. House has confirmed most of what these Whistle Blowers told them in closed sessions over recent weeks, by comparing their testimonies against documents and figures provided by the U.S. Treasury and Internal Revenue Service.

This coming Wednesday, they will testify before Congress in Open (public) Session...

The IRS whistleblowers who alleged political interference in the federal investigation into Hunter Biden will testify before the House Oversight and Accountability Committee next week.

The committee announced that IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley, who served as the supervisor of the investigation at the IRS, and the second anonymous whistleblower leveling the accusations are set to appear before the panel on July 19 at 1:00 p.m. ET.

"These whistleblowers have provided information about how @TheJusticeDept refused to follow evidence that implicated Joe Biden, tipped off Hunter Biden’s attorneys, allowed the clock to run out with respect to certain charges, and put Hunter Biden on the path to a sweetheart plea deal," the committee announced Wednesday on Twitter.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Here is a Stunning list of what the IRS found, but the Department of Justice forced the Internal Revenue Service to BURY this information, according to the Whistle Blowers.

From the House Ways and Means committee: waysandmeans.house.gov...

Since News Media and Government Leaders place a ton of importance on revelations and testimonies from brave Whistle Blowers, I'm sure most News Outlets will do a thorough job of covering these blockbuster testimonies!

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This will be interesting to follow. I wonder if they'll pre-empt all TV programming like for the Trump investigations?

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have been recovering from surgery and in bed most of the day for the last 3 weeks. When I attempt to watch any coverage on any msm (except fox) the only coverage they give is making excuses for the DNC and acting as if what the Biden family has done is not what congress is saying it is. However if you watch any of the actual congressional testemony it is EXACTLY what the congress says it is and NONE of the people they question in the various Biden (appointed by) departments can EVER give a real answer. Every answer is always obscured by denial or just plain stating things that do not pertain to the question asked. Its amazing and aggravating to watch.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Quick, impeach Trump again!

Nothing to see here, between the coc aine and the money laundering and the laptops full of documented crimes the swamp is so busy with coverup they can't even start on proactive coverage

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

This will be interesting to follow. I wonder if they'll pre-empt all TV programming like for the Trump investigations?

Probably not. After all, the DOJ helped cheat Biden into the White House. And the media pays the DOJ for information.

Exposing BIDEN and the DOJ at the same time, is what these Whistle Blowers will do. The News Media will either ignore it, or have a set of drummed-up counter-points ready to spew over the airwaves. (i.e. "They're not real certified government-approved Whistle Blowers!", is what CNN and MSNBC screamed after the last group testified.)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
I have been recovering from surgery and in bed most of the day for the last 3 weeks. When I attempt to watch any coverage on any msm (except fox) the only coverage they give is making excuses for the DNC and acting as if what the Biden family has done is not what congress is saying it is. However if you watch any of the actual congressional testemony it is EXACTLY what the congress says it is and NONE of the people they question in the various Biden (appointed by) departments can EVER give a real answer. Every answer is always obscured by denial or just plain stating things that do not pertain to the question asked. Its amazing and aggravating to watch.

I'm glad you are recovering quickly and have faith you will recover fully, Greendust.

But as you see, watching CNN, MSNBC, CBS News, etc, is not good for aiding recovery.

If you didn't know the evil owners days are numbered, you'd get stressed out over their 24/7 coverup for the Biden Crime Family, for the Department of Justice, and for Homeland Security.

If it wasn't for the Internet, Americans would not have access to TRUTHS. I suspect that the media was lying and deceiving the public a lot in the 1970's and 1980's too. But there was no alternative to the MSM for most.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Quick, impeach Trump again!

Nothing to see here, between the coc aine and the money laundering and the laptops full of documented crimes the swamp is so busy with coverup they can't even start on proactive coverage

How true! I listen to MSNBC and CNN every day on XM Radio while driving. The ONLY good thing they said about President Biden last week is how he raised $72 million for re-election in the April-May-June quarter. While the pundits "said" this was a good thing, you could tell in their voices, that they were hoping Biden's fundraising would go south, like his poll numbers, so they could bring on Newsom or someone else.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Here is more information on WHY the media covers for the Justice Department covering for the Bidens.

The Media Pays DOJ officials for LEAKS...sometimes highly classified information, at that.

I.G. Horowitz found 50 Media People Guilty of Bribery: redstate.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Even with TWO (at least) Criminal Investigations looking into his actions, Joe Biden does not stop being "creepy".

The media is FINALLY admitting how frustrated they are that Joe keeps screwing up...including his latest weird action of scaring a little girl to tears, while nibbling on her shirt sleeve.

See here: theconservativetreehouse.com...-248917

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Eww

Gross

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Monday 7-17-2023

Update for Wednesday's hearing. New information forthcoming, and the identity of the (so far) unknown whistle-blower will be revealed.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Extracted from an interesting little article...

ENTER KIMBERLEY STRASSEL with a scathing account in the WSJ of the Hunter Biden plea deal. Her column is worth reading. She tells a story of blocked search warrants, tip-offs to Biden’s team, squelched avenues of investigation, downgraded charges, and interference by Joe Biden’s cronies.
Here: perspectives.agf.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Former FBI Agent comes forward to confirm what Whistle Blowers are sharing about the Biden Crime Family.

Here: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Impartial checks and balances are supposed to be part of our government.

Who in the administration is responsible for addressing allegations like this?

Are they not legally bound to investigate it, and then tell the public about the results of those investigations?

What a freakin circus.

edit on 17-7-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

That's why I started a thread the other day pointing out how "toothless" Whistleblowers are if:

1) They don't have HARD evidence.

and

2) The DOJ is covering for the criminals, which makes the DOJ criminal, as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
July 18, 2023

IRS Whistle Blowers statements and recollections, CONFIRMED by an FBI Agent who was present..

“Today, a former FBI supervisory special agent assigned to the FBI’s Wilmington office and the Biden criminal investigation confirmed key portions of the IRS whistleblower’s testimony.

The night before the interview of Hunter Biden, both Secret Service headquarters and the Biden transition team were tipped off about the planned interview. On the day of the Hunter Biden interview, federal agents were told to stand by and could not approach Hunter Biden—they had to wait for his call. As a result of the change in plans, IRS and FBI criminal investigators never got to interview Hunter Biden as part of the investigation.

“The Justice Department’s efforts to cover up for the Bidens reveals a two-tiered system of justice that sickens the American people.

The Oversight Committee, along with the Judiciary Committee and Ways and Means Committee, will continue to seek the answers, transparency, and accountability that the American people demand and deserve.”
WHAT the FBI Agent Confirmed: redstate.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm still aghast and stunned that President Trump's Attorney General (William Barr) and FBI Director (Christopher Wray) kept Biden family crimes hidden, helping Joe Biden win the 2020 Presidential election!

Yet there are still Republicans who think Joe Biden's Attorney General (Merrick Garland) and FBI Director (still Christopher Wray) MAY charge Hunter or Joe Biden with anything serious.

Not gonna happen.

Everything being revealed now is being added to the pile of evidence for the 2025 DOJ to prosecute.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
See what Donald Trump has to say about the Biden Crime Family being protected by the DOJ of multiple administrations, including his, at the Town Hall today.

cbs2iowa.com...

To be broadcast on FoxNews this evening.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This thread seems to be missing some players who should be here....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join