It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Menbendazole used in trails for Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Exciting news. Menbendazole , a common anti-parasitic drug, is now being explored in cutting-edge cancer trials. This unexpected potential is a testament to the power of scientific curiosity and the endless possibilities of repurposing existing medications. #CancerResearch #MedicalBreakthrough

1. NCT04221451: A Phase I clinical trial titled "Mebendazole in Treating Patients With Recurrent or Progressive Pediatric Brain Tumors" is investigating the safety and efficacy of mebendazole in pediatric patients with recurrent or progressive brain tumors.

2. NCT02041429: A Phase II clinical trial titled "Mebendazole in Advanced Pediatric Solid Tumors" is examining the effectiveness of mebendazole in pediatric patients with advanced solid tumors.

3. NCT03628067: A Phase I clinical trial titled "Mebendazole for the Treatment of Recurrent Pediatric Brain Tumors" is studying the safety and optimal dosing of mebendazole in pediatric patients with recurrent brain tumors.

4. NCT04021426: A Phase I clinical trial titled "Mebendazole in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors" is evaluating the safety and efficacy of combining mebendazole with pembrolizumab (an immune checkpoint inhibitor) in participants with advanced solid tumors.

Please keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list, and there may be other ongoing trials investigating the use of mebendazole in different types of cancers.DYOR as it might help a loved one who’s fighting Cancer.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Clinical Trials Using Mebendazole - LINK

How Safe is Mebendazole? A Close Look at the John Hopkins Study - LINK

Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO)—mebendazole as an anti-cancer agent - LINK

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
Clinical Trials Using Mebendazole - LINK

How Safe is Mebendazole? A Close Look at the John Hopkins Study - LINK

Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO)—mebendazole as an anti-cancer agent - LINK

Thanks pal

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Aren't the Japanese looking into Ivermectin for the same purpose and are having positive results? Sure I read a paper on it somewhere.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I found it interesting how an anti-parasitic drug was so successful in treating covid patients, given covid is a relative of the common cold; now it's showing promise in curing cancer.

It makes me wonder how diseases really operate in the host - or maybe medications don't work the way scientists think they do.

I remember reading many years ago about a study that showed exposure to canine distemper seemed to increase the risk of multiple sclerosis.

As science puts all their efforts into finding new drugs and running trials to assess their effectiveness I wonder if they're overlooking some very important pieces to the puzzle. The fact that anti-parasitic drugs seem to show promise for totally unrelated illnesses might suggest that entryway for disease might start with something as benign as a harmless parasitic infection.

Perhaps scientists' tendency to overthink things makes the solution far more complex than it needs to be.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Aren't the Japanese looking into Ivermectin for the same purpose and are having positive results? Sure I read a paper on it somewhere.
Rainbows
Jane

Hello Angel. I’ve haven’t read anything about that so will do some research and get back to you 👍😊

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I found it interesting how an anti-parasitic drug was so successful in treating covid patients, given covid is a relative of the common cold; now it's showing promise in curing cancer.

It makes me wonder how diseases really operate in the host - or maybe medications don't work the way scientists think they do.

I remember reading many years ago about a study that showed exposure to canine distemper seemed to increase the risk of multiple sclerosis.

As science puts all their efforts into finding new drugs and running trials to assess their effectiveness I wonder if they're overlooking some very important pieces to the puzzle. The fact that anti-parasitic drugs seem to show promise for totally unrelated illnesses might suggest that entryway for disease might start with something as benign as a harmless parasitic infection.

Perhaps scientists' tendency to overthink things makes the solution far more complex than it needs to be.

Hello Nugget .. you could be right .. poster on here claims cancer is really caused by bacteria in the stomach or so something like that .. been a while since I read any of his posts .. can’t remember his name either ..

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

Thanks for the info 😊
“ Osaka Researchers, in partnership with other Japanese and U.S. scientists, report a new gene target, KPNB1, for treatment against epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC). EOC is the fifth leading cause of cancer-related deaths in women and has a particularly grim outlook upon diagnosis. They also find that ivermectin exerts an anti-tumor effect on EOC cells by interacting with the KPNB1 gene. Because ivermectin is already approved to treat parasitic infections in patients, experiments for its effectiveness in an anti-cancer regimen is expected to significantly lower costs compared to untested drug compounds. The study can be read in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.”

resou.osaka-u.ac.jp...

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Dr Clark has a website with parasite cleanses and good information about cancer being caused by parasites.

With Fenbenzadole, Menbenzadole, Ivermectin all being studied for cancer treatment, I think there is possibly something to it.

I believe it is Dr Clark's website that I read parasites are the cause of many of the diseases we develop.
edit on 14-7-2023 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

Fenbenzadole as a potential anticancer drug (National Institute of Health/Library of Medicine)
edit on 14-7-2023 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Scotchjimmy
Sorry I couldn't look it up for you, been to dentist this afternoon.... Friday night pain ensues...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Sorry I couldn't look it up for you, been to dentist this afternoon.... Friday night pain ensues...

Rainbows
Jane
it’s sound Jane only took 2 mins to find 😊hope you’re ok 👍

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The fact that anti-parasitic drugs seem to show promise for totally unrelated illnesses might suggest that entryway for disease might start with something as benign as a harmless parasitic infection.

Pigs are used in vaccines,injected medicine like heparin and if undercooked can cause parasites in humans.

My boy tested positive for the rotavirus after vaccination for 100 days with diarrhea. The symptoms mimicked porcine circovirus.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thank you, I will be after a large glass of red with some pain killers

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm In a fenben group on FB that bases their protocol on the Tippins protocol, and I see stage 4, terminal people going into remission on a daily basis, a lot of people have success with fenbendazole. It's criminal how pharma has covered this up along with everything else they've done.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

A few on ivermectin …

www.sciencedirect.com...

jeccr.biomedcentral.com...

www.nature.com...

www.nature.com...

www.mdpi.com...

a reply to: angelchemuel Check your messages please

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm also reading a lot about anti-parasitic drugs being repurposed to actually PREVENT and treat cancer. Quininine the anti-malarial drug but also Sweet wormwood. You can grow the plants yourself, they grow almost anywhere and are an annual.

Sweet wormwood (Artemisia annua, Asteraceae) is AKA: Artemisinin, sweet Annie, annual mugwort, sweet sagewort, and annual wormwood, is a large, bushy herbaceous plant that can grow from 12 to 40 inches in height.1 Native to western Asia and southeast Europe, sweet Annie can be found all over the world

has been used in China for thousands of years with many uses.

In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), A. annua is prepared with hot water to treat fever.[8][23] Due to duplication in ancient TCM sources, A. annua is more commonly referred to as qinghao (Chinese: 青蒿; pinyin: qīnghāo), the modern Chinese name for Artemisia carvifolia, as opposed to its current Chinese name huanghuahao.[37

US info: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It is already used extensively in

Extracts of leaf, stem, and seed, as well as herbal oils, are being used in the cosmetic industry. These ingredients can be found in serums, shampoos, lotions, hand and eye creams, tonics, and masks. The products are touted as having protective and cleansing abilities, as well as moisturizing the skin and providing antioxidants. Due to its strong scent and large foliage production, dried wreaths are also popular.2 However, the plant can cause allergic reactions, such as headaches.

Sorry OP, not trying to take away from the Mebendazole but wanted to add there are a lot of natural resources readily available that we can use, have had all the studies done and yet don't seem to be an option for a disease that strikes 1 in four Americans. One thing to be aware of is when posting this type of info, be sure the spelling is correct. MEBENDAZOLE is the correct spelling for ingredient if one is going to research it.

We've seen some of these options here on ATS. But the Sweet worm wood has EXTENSIVE research done on it as has Mebendazole and there are many sources by government health agencies showing the data for several illnesses including cancer.

Mebendazole in Treating Patients with Recurrent, Refractory, or Progressive Pediatric Brain Tumors
This phase I clinical trial studies the side effects and best dose of mebendazole in treating patients with pediatric brain tumors that have come back (recurrent) or have not responded to treatment (refractory). Mebendazole is used to treat parasitic infections and may slow the growth of tumor cells by interfering with cell structure and preventing new tumor blood vessels from forming.

www.cancer.gov...

Here's a link regarding Mebendazole and breast cancer breast-cancer-research.biomedcentral.com...

and here's a link for lung tumors from 2020: erc.bioscientifica.com...

There are a lot of options but it's so important to catch it early. Since it runs on both sides of my family, I have devoted time to researching prevention as well as treatment. So far, so good. I'm 62, soon to be 63 hopefully. And if it's a natural resource I can grow myself all the more power to me. I also carefully and thoroughly read drug interactions, side effects, dosage and length of terms of usage, whether it's a long time or frequent or whatever. There are many things that can help you but you couldn't use them every day forever and ever. Doesn't work that way but for some items you could make a mostly permanent part of your diet. You need to pay attention. It's also easy to over do it and/or cancel out by too many products.

Jethro Kloss is one of my idols and his book Back to Eden I give as gifts to many people. Hopefully they find the treasures that I did which created my interest and devotion to more natural treatments. I consider him the father of herbology which so many authors are simply copying. He spent his life healing and saving many people that modern medicine gave up on or were in the process of killing.

edit on 2531202300000031bFri, 14 Jul 2023 15:30:25 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sounds like it is anti-tumor which can actually be good at lowering a tumor from going cancerous. It may not work for all types of cancer and tumors, but it does seem to suppress some types. I would bet they will make this cheap medicine very expensive in order to have it approved for tumorigenesis treatment by designing a patented product they for treatment with adjuvent chemistry in the medicine. They will never approve something so cheap to treat cancer in the USA.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally
Replied and emailed hun.
Rainbow hugs
Jane

new topics

top topics

join