It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can Democrats Keep The White House Without Joe Biden or Kamala Harris?.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wednesday July 12, 2023

Pressure is building within the Democrat party to remove President Joe Biden from office. His physical afflictions and mental confusion continue to escalate.

For example, on the WORLD STAGE Today...

Biden confuses Ukraine with Russia, Zelenskyy with Putin, during gaffe-filled trip to Lithuania.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

BUT, this is President Biden's Vice President, explaining Artificial Intelligence to labor and civil-rights leaders earlier this afternoon...

VP Kamala Harris: "I think the first part of this issue that should be articulated is AI is kind of a fancy thing," Harris said during the roundtable. "First of all, it's two letters. It means artificial intelligence, but ultimately what it is, is it's about machine learning."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

What are Democrat's options for keeping the White House another 4 years, with neither Joe Biden, or Kamala Harris as their President? Both of whom are rated as "satisfactory" by just 4 out of every 10 Americans.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would think the average internet user knows more about what AI is and what it can possibly do to the labor market than the vice president. I don't expect them to know everything about every issue; that would be impossible. However, getting a crash course in the basics and an expert with her lends even the slightest shred of credibility. Then again, when have any politicians known anything about technology? I don't know what I expected.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

That same question could be applied to many previous presidential candidates. It really isn't about the one running all that often but whom are they running against.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

When the BRICS switch to gold back trade next month, we'll go to war shortly there after and we can put all this behind us.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

V.P. Kamala Harris enjoys giving instruction and sharing her knowledge about technical subjects.

Here, she describes how spacecraft achieve escape velocity: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

When the BRICS switch to gold back trade next month, we'll go to war shortly there after and we can put all this behind us.

Something this YUGE should be shared! How about a link to more?

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

That same question could be applied to many previous presidential candidates. It really isn't about the one running all that often but whom are they running against.

Sounds like a good ATS thread subject!

Fire one up, will ya?

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Here you go:
[www.bullionvault.com...]

Here's a thread on it:
[www.abovetopsecret.com...]
edit on 30000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: Add link

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You should CWM. I believe you doing so would show a interest into actually understanding others vs if I do so.
My interest would be critiqued and called a shill thread.
From you would garnish better results.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Here you go:

Here's a thread on it:

Thanks nugget1!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I don't know if you know it but many Russians are actually playing the market and they're actually making a few bucks that should tell you something.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

How do you know this and what source do you have?
I agree with you on some level but those doing so are playing a game of risk that most likely will not give them positive results in the long run.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Morning CWM...Heres a thought: new DEMOCRATIC Ticket for Prez n V.Prez- the Clinton/Obama ticket...Hillary n Michelle.

Have at this!!! G.Bless CWM. Keep the threads comin'..!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I feel like I lose more brain cells listening to her than I would if I drank a whole bottle of vodka, which is what listening to her makes me want to do....

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Morning CWM...Heres a thought: new DEMOCRATIC Ticket for Prez n V.Prez- the Clinton/Obama ticket...Hillary n Michelle.

The perfect combo for Democrats

Killary, ready to do whatever it takes to win, no holds barred.

Michelle who is ashamed of the USA.

The perfect reflection of the ideology of the Democratic party.

It makes perfect sense.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

That's what I thought! Shake things up. We're screwed either party, either way, every time.

We get the lesser of 2 evils voted in, both still evil. We're screwed.

Such is the New Amerika, Comrad. I didn't do it..you either! But, hey...have a great day!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Here you go:

Here's a thread on it:

Thankyou!

The most worrisome to me is this possible development...

This play for global reserve currency status by the BRICS will affect world trade, direct foreign investment and investor portfolios in dramatic and unforeseen ways.

Maybe that's why there are so many "Buy Gold" commercials on TV/Radio.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

You should CWM. I believe you doing so would show a interest into actually understanding others vs if I do so.
My interest would be critiqued and called a shill thread.
From you would garnish better results.

I'll pass. Too many bigger fish to fry at the moment. You should reconsider.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: EternalShadow

I don't know if you know it but many Russians are actually playing the market and they're actually making a few bucks that should tell you something.

If I were Russian, I'd be very mad at President Putin and very mad at President Biden. Those two are responsible for killing thousands of Russian citizens who were forced into being Russian soldiers.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I get the impression that Michelle hates Hillary's guts. Did you sense that during the Obama years and later?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join