It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another whistleblower posts on Reddit. This time about studying EBO.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

I am following up from my last post on this subject

My contacts on this subject are FEDS. One was SS West Wing Presidential Detail. I am not trying to derail your thread as I have seen , videoed UFO's, UAP or whatever they are called today. I believe in them. I also believe in God. That's another back story

I believe that aliens are here and that uncle Sam or a subcontractor has recovered craft and bodies. I think the person on Reddit could be a fake or otherwise making an actual attempt to get in front of Congress via the Reddit back door.

The other guy David Grusch, was allowed to speak in public aka soft disclosure. My FED contacts take on him is that he was reading from a script sanctioned by Uncle Sam and that what he claims is actually the truth.

Since moving to South Carolina in June 2017 I have witnessed, videoed and seen things that are not explainable. Some are spiritual others are things up in space that move 100's of miles in a second. I also have Sleep Paralysis and may have a possible correlation between UFO sightings and entities that I have seen while in Sleep Paralysis. Its documented on ATS in paranormal by SLED735 in 2018-2019. I have taken my story to two SP experts. Ones a movie producer. Its now my turn to get some credit and some coin.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join