It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one who suspects DT may have had the protesters let in somehow?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Could DT have influenced the Capitol Police to let the first few demonstrators in and show them around?

He had no legal authority over the Capitol Police but perhaps they would respect his suggestions? I have no evidence of bribery or blackmail but hypothetically speaking those are at least possible as well.

Perhaps the plan was the first few would snowball into a riot, perhaps hypothetically aided by provocateurs in the crowd. Sometimes the far right talk of the 2nd Amendment supporting the armed overthrow of an unjust government.

Am I the only one who suspects Tucker Carlson's security videos of the Capitol may show events which were instigated by DT, not the Democrats?

Who was the Commander in Chief of the Capitol Police before the riot? edit: sorry, I had it wrong. The Home Rule act gives the President authority to ask the Mayor to provide the help of the DC Metropolitan police in an emergency but not the Capitol Police.
edit on 3-7-2023 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The number of stars and flags you get will be your answer.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Could it be the President himself wanted to provoke a coup?

you suggest the President was going to Coup himself ?

(post by jarsue97 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

Who was the Commander in Chief of the Capitol Police before the riot?

the president is not in charge of the capitol police, and the actual chief at the time was Steven Sund

the capitol police have a board made up of voting members of both houses sgt at arms, and the Architect of the Capitol (AOC) agency head.
the actual chief of the capitol police sits on the board as a non voting member.

so it's possible that anyone could grease some palms, make promises to let things happen.

edit on 3-7-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
so it's possible that anyone could grease some palms, make promises to let things happen.

Sorry, I had it wrong. The Home Rule act gives the President authority to ask the Mayor to provide the help of the DC Metropolitan police in an emergency.

I hope they looked in to what you said, but of course it is possible for such a thing to never come to light.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

Who could have told them not to be too rough with the protesters but to let them in and show them around?

Sometimes they talk of the 2nd Amendment supporting the armed overthrow of an unjust government.

Could it be the President himself issued orders to surreptitiously provoke a coup, perhaps in concert with provocateurs in the crowd?

The number of rioters who illegally entered the Capitol on Jan. 6 was estimated as at least 2,000. The number of law enforcement officers on duty in the Capitol was 195. So the rioters outnumbered the cops by 10 to 1. With those odds, it was not physically possible for the cops to be "too rough" on the rioters. The rioters were in control just by the force of their numbers.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

the president is not in charge of the capitol police, and the actual chief at the time was Steven Sund

the capitol police have a board made up of voting members of both houses sgt at arms, and the Architect of the Capitol (AOC) agency head.
the actual chief of the capitol police sits on the board as a non voting member.

True, but the national guard answers to the president

The fact he politely suggested reinforcements like he's not in command and can just make a phone call is ludicrous

If the president says go, you f#in go
edit on 3-7-2023 by SigmaXSquared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Sometimes they talk of the 2nd Amendment supporting the armed overthrow of an unjust government.

Yep . Stated in a letter from Thomas Jefferson to Congress .And the word used was tyrannical . They had just overthrew a tyrannical government . The situation hasn't reached that state .

I see you added "far right" . Why ????
Totally uncalled for .
That statement by Jefferson was for ALL US citizens , regardless of political parties .

edit on 7/3/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
The number of rioters who illegally entered the Capitol on Jan. 6 was estimated as at least 2,000. The number of law enforcement officers on duty in the Capitol was 195. So the rioters outnumbered the cops by 10 to 1. With those odds, it was not physically possible for the cops to be "too rough" on the rioters. The rioters were in control just by the force of their numbers.

Did you see the Capitol security videos Tucker Carlson showed?

First, it was a protest outside the Capitol. Then, someone apparently let a few protesters in. Then, it snowballed into a riot.

It's possible all 2,000 were under direct orders to storm the capitol but it seems more likely the instigator hoped to provoke a coup by getting a protest riled up into a riot, then a storming of the Capitol, by using a few provocateurs planted in the crowd.
edit on 3-7-2023 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelowyou suggest the President was going to Coup himself ?

Do you know what Jan. 6 was all about? Are you from another country?

Donald Trump was at the time a "lame duck" president who had lost the election in the previous November, but his term was to end that January. The new President-Elect, Joe Biden, was to be sworn in after Congress certified the election results.

The protesters were demonstrating in support of the notion that the election had been stolen from Trump.
edit on 3-7-2023 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

sorry hit wrong reply button

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think Donald Trump definitely was not interested in sending reinforcements, Pence had to do that. But I'm not sure if he was actually directing the capital police to be nice.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SigmaXSquared

True, but the national guard answers to the president The fact he politely suggested reinforcements like he's not in command and can just make a phone call is ludicrous If the president says go, you f#in go

before the guard can enter a area of a protest they have to be requested first. the capitol police nor the mayor of dc asked for them until the protest was well under way and the breach had already happened. under the insurrection act he can't just send in troops, he has to be asked first,or civil rights violations, enforce federal laws,domestic violence that can't be controlled by local or state or a armed insurrection.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Lets assume I'm from another Country .

So do tell me what was January 6th " all about " I assume you were there yes ? Lets assume Donald Trump never called the National Guard to reinforce the Capitol Police , Lets assume that Bullsh*t video that aired on CNN showing Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats during Jan 6th was real .

Is there anything of substance you can tell me ? Other than what you've been told by the Media ?

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Did you see the Capitol security videos Tucker Carlson showed?

First, it was a protest outside the Capitol. Then, someone apparently let a few protesters in. Then, it snowballed into a riot.

It's possible all 2,000 were under direct orders to storm the capitol but it seems more likely the instigator hoped to provoke a coup by getting a protest riled up into a riot, then a storming of the Capitol, by using a few provocateurs.

Tucker cherry picked what he showed you. What he failed to show you was the mob, with Chansley following behind pushing through the police line. Then when they arrived at the door, a fellow protestor, Edward Kelley broke the window, climbed through and let them all in. Once in, the number of officers were in the minority. Many did try to ask them nicely to leave etc. If you read the reports done investigating the Capitol police, you'll read that many officers felt unprepared for the situation, were unsure how much force to use, etc. Some felt if they did use force it would have made the situation worse.

There was absolutely nothing to stop Trump from bringing in over 5000 fully equipped NG and other LEO including air support as he did previously overriding Bowsers request. Also do not know who gave Miller the order to send the measley 350 NG to traffic duty blocks from the Capitol and knee capped them by having them unarmed, with no riot gear, and forbidden from interfering with protesters.
Miller memo pdf

And absolutely no reason the Commander In Chief to sit for 3 hours, while congress, his aides, his family, even Fox news hosts begged him to call for help and he did not. Just watched TV and apparently told Mark Meadows he couldn't blame the crowd for wanting to hang Pence.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

how do they explain the democrat people and msm and nancy pelosi daughter present?

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Could it be the President himself wanted to provoke a coup?
you suggest the President was going to Coup himself ?

Hold that thought.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Lets assume I'm from another Country .

So do tell me what was January 6th " all about " I assume you were there yes ? Lets assume Donald Trump never called the National Guard to reinforce the Capitol Police , Lets assume that Bullsh*t video that aired on CNN showing Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats during Jan 6th was real .

Is there anything of substance you can tell me ? Other than what you've been told by the Media ?
Do you recall not realizing how Jan. 6 was actually a coup against Joe Biden because he was to be sworn in when Congress certified the electoral college results?
edit on 3-7-2023 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

biden was sworn in january 20, not january 6

<<   2  3  4 >>

join