It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Family that saw aliens in backyard, has hired attorneys to keep tresspassers away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
www.8newsnow.com...

Imagine what these people are going through! Probably a lot of looky-loos wanting to get a glimpse of their backyard and take pictures. I have not heard any other news from this incident recently and I doubt that there will be a follow up to it. I can not imagine the different reactions that they are receiving from the public or even the government.
edit on 30-6-2023 by CaliGirl69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CaliGirl69

Which is pretty dumb. It's not like the aliens would still be there.
What are they expecting? Dead grass where the aliens had walked?

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. These people will be harassed for years.

Until the light comes on and they become part of the charlatan ufology circuit/ circus, making money off the hoax.

That was the original point - ATTENTION!
edit on 30-6-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

This was all BS fom the start... no way did it happen. If you search on youtube... you'll see a few uploads from the supposed witness but what i see is him reading a script on his PC Monitor! Now if you really did witness something like a real Alien... you wouldn't need to a script... you would tell how you saw this thing... right out of your mouth...

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
A proper punishment for the hoax they pulled. They just have ta deal with it now

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldxGonexMad

This was all BS fom the start... no way did it happen. If you search on youtube... you'll see a few uploads from the supposed witness but what i see is him reading a script on his PC Monitor! Now if you really did witness something like a real Alien... you wouldn't need to a script... you would tell how you saw this thing... right out of your mouth

not only that, madre and poppy wouldn't be in the pj's 30 mins after see a 8 to 10 foot tall "100% not human" alien when the cops got their worrying about going to sleep.

you can see the in their bed clothes and hear madre say they ain't gonna let me sleep until they this is figured out (paraphrasing) in the cop's body cam footage.

but if you watch the cell phone camera footage that i guessing she's the one filming, you can hear her going on and on and poppy not acting all that scared while they are peeking at the 8 to 10 foot tall "100% not human" alien gate, and poppy's wearing jeans, a longsleve button up shrit, in the cop's body cam he's in a robe/house coat and looks like his pj's are white.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
They asked for this...

I felt this family was trying to get media attention by taking advantage of the lights that were seen in the area that night. Now it's spiraling out of control.

F around ---> Find out

No sympathy from me.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I felt this family was trying to get media attention by taking advantage of the lights that were seen in the area that night. Now it's spiraling out of control.

looking to make a buck and get on one of the phony fake cable tv u fo shows.

they weren't counting on all the wacko ado i want believers coming out of the woodwork.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Maybe they were the chosen ones to usher in the fake alien invasion!

ha ha

top topics

join