It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, long time lurker of the threads, interested in adding some information to the forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
About me -

I’ve been a long time follower of ATS and have looked for answers through the threads for sometime, since early 2000’s. I’d like to add some knowledge to the tether now

I am mostly interested in uaps, strange missing persons cases, ghosts/demons, A.I. and I find the topic of skin walkers rather interesting. My main interests in these subjects is for one they scratch that part of my brain that makes me want to know more and two because imo it’s the way we’re going to prove multiple dimensions exist.

Of course you have the politically stuff. These days I don’t like to get very involved. It’s all just so toxic and if you know you know. I feel like everything is a honey pot of half truths. We have slipped into a world of idiocy controlled by the hidden hand however it’s likely this isn’t anything new.

Some see through the nonsense here and I look forward to providing some interesting threads for those while meeting new friends.

Thanks -

Phantom

edit on 28-6-2023 by Phantom22 because: Incomplete post

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Welcome, Phantom! Sounds like we have common interests. Look forward to your contributions.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom22

Welcome to the fold!

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Greeting and Welcome!!!!!

I look forward to reading what you have to say!

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom22

Welcome!

We have loads of old threads and new that'll scratch that itch you have, don't forget the tinfoil!

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Greetings. A lot of us lurkers here lately.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Welcome

new topics

top topics

join