It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi roots of the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
We are well aware of what is cleared to be the official version of history, but now and then we get little hints of what might be occurring, behind the scenes. In this Mark Feldman production, we have such a hint, in one of his videos. "Hitler's Jewish Daughter" where his relationship with a six-year-old and her mother, became photographed and well-publicized until the Jewish racial laws became prevalent and were processed without much mercy. making no excuses for Hitler, it does appear that if someone can tell him to end this relationship, it tends to suggest that the person doing the telling has more power than he had. The person was Martin Boreman, the holder of the purse strings and allegedly killed a few kilometers from the Fuhrer bunker in Berlin, but apparently alive and well drinking Shnapps in Argentina, also it might be added seen to be in a convoy of cars by a British agent heading to a Port in Sothern Europe, where the convoy was dispatched on a boat heading to Argentina. He was told not to stop said convoy.
Bormann had salted away vast amounts of plundered loot in International companies from Argentina to the world and most likely into the United States itself. Remember that when the financial security and or political security of a country are concerned, it comes under a security file and not a criminal one. Then not so long ago DNA evidence proved that Boreman did, in fact, cop it not too far from the Fuhrer bunker, however surrounding the bones was Argentina red mud.
All this massive wealth invested in Corporations pulling in profit, via shell companies, would most likely have funded the like of Klaus Shwab, as we can see a very fascist bend to the laws and mandates occurring in these present days. The question is who was pulling Boreman's strings?

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Klaus Shwab's father was a Nazi officer

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Many peoples grandparents were slave owners...

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
yester years Master Race

are found in Todays' Woke individuals

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Two wrongs don't make a right. What's your point?
Maybe you want to look up the Barbary slave trade before you comment, as the MSM never mentions this fact.
Also, Klaus Shwab is alive today and in a position of power and corrupt to the core , he's all about control.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
"Also, Klaus Shwab is alive today and in a position of power and corrupt to the core , he's all about control."

I am pretty, pretty sure he is nothing else than a posterboy, a puppet. The face people are able to hate because they know this face. He was chosen in Harvard (Kissinger, CIA) decades ago to play the role he plays now, to make all that WEF BS look like grown on european soil, like an idea, a plan sprung from european heads.

He sold his soul and his face to play that role but his puppetmasters are acting from behind a curtain in the overseas.

He get´s orders, he doesn´t give some.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

What position of power does he hold? He's simply the owner of a glorified feel good think tank for corporations to virtue signal how great they are because they pay a bunch of eco fascists and poli sci brainiacs to talk a bunch of nonsense about climate change and demographic sustainability.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

point being, your ancestor's crimes are not yours....
at least that's what I get from the slavery reparation discourse, and it seems logic, but maybe you have a different approach...

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

How many slaver descendants are driving the bus for the NWO ?
You really don’t have to be on call 24/7 to derail every single thread that discusses something negative about the leftist agenda. We’ve seen it so many times now that it has no meaning.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

what an absurd statement.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Looky here who is all for paying reparations for slavery...
Or not?
Are we now responsible and guilty for our ancestors crime or not?

Arguments loose weight if not applied uniformly, AKA flip flopping, or double standards...

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Isn't it the NWO that's driving the modern day slave bus?

You really don't have to add your adhominem, after every weak argument.
edit on 27-6-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Looky here who is all for paying reparations for slavery...
Or not?
Are we now responsible and guilty for our ancestors crime or not?

Arguments loose weight if not applied uniformly, AKA flip flopping, or double standards...

Reparations has no rational explanation. It’s nothing but a political scam or cudgel, and a pipedream for various people who are always looking for a get-rich scheme.
There are 1001 other victim-laden crimes against humanity just waiting for their payout, as soon as you do the first one. But it wouldn’t be surprising to see just one of them done, whichever victim group returns the most votes and payola.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

My point exactly...
Why klaus schwabs dad being a nazi officer(the post I replied to) isn't adding anything just showcasing how we unconsciously use certain faulty lines of reasoning when looking for confirmation bias...

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I don't know or care what you're rambling on about. In your post you said many people had grandparents who owned slaves. Slavery in America was abolished in 1865, which was 158 years ago. Seriously doubt anyone alive has grandparents that owned slaves in America.

As I said. Absurd.

And it's *lose.
edit on 27-6-2023 by SideEyeEverything because: post clarification

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

oh I'm sorry. I'm sure Klaus is a sh*thead whether or not he has Nazi ties or not. Good enough?
This stuff you decide to argue and defend is so odd to me sometimes.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Sure thing... Aren't those that make us wonder the most interesting arguments...

I'm not defending anything!

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The rumors of Boremann being seen in south America originated in the sixties. 10 years later they found skeletons in Berlin of which one was believed to be Boremanns. This was confirmed by modern DNA testing in the nineties by several independent investigators, and after that he was officially declared dead.

His son however, was also called Martin Boremann, and he was best buddies with Himmlers daughter

edit on 27-6-2023 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

I don't know or care what you're rambling on about. In your post you said many people had grandparents who owned slaves. Slavery in America was abolished in 1865, which was 158 years ago. Seriously doubt anyone alive has grandparents that owned slaves in America.

As I said. Absurd.

And it's *lose.

Well, the last surviving widow of a civil war vet died just a year or two ago.
Yes, that’s true !
He was really young in the war, and he married a really young girl when he was really old, so she was still kicking into the 2020’s.
She was still getting a civil war wife’s pension payment every month, though it was a silly small amount.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Isn't it the NWO that's driving the modern day slave bus?

You really don't have to add your adhominem, after every weak argument.

You using the term slavery as a highly creative metaphor is not the same as real slavery.
There was also no ad hom, only the truth that you and others are always on call to rush in and say something pointless and annoying, to gum up any unfavorable discussion of your favorite things.
Todays version is the odd relation between the Nazis and some of todays big lefties. So of course you start talking about slaves.
Not an insult when it’s a fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join