It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff Formally Censured By House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

In California? I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

The only way they get to 2/3's vote would have to be by secret ballot. Maybe not even then. I'm sure there would be a repub or 2 that would defect.
edit on 22-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

I called Michael Guests office. They gave some pre-written statement about the present vote. Said they were going to get a ethics committee. I asked if that’s what he thinks the democrats would have done. Silence. I then told him that’s why we’re going to lose. Silence.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

He's a Carpetbagger.
Michael Guest
Politician
guest.house.gov
Michael Patrick Guest is an American attorney and Republican politician. He has represented Mississippi's 3rd congressional district in the United States House of Representatives since 2019.Wikipedia
Born:
Michael Patrick Guest, February 4, 1970, Woodbury, New Jersey, U.S.
Political party:
Republican

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
I just hope this destroys his Senate ambitions to replace Feinstein.

Destroys? It enhances it. California voters will be proud that he lied nonstop to further a false narrative that hurt a Republican. They believe in their cause absolutely. They do not shy away from lying, cheating, or any other dishonest or immoral means to continue our march towards communism. They're all in.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

“Roosevelt said you can judge a person by the enemies they make,” Schiff said in an interview with The Times on Wednesday before the vote. “By that standard, I’m doing pretty damn well.”

Well, Schiff for brains did get something right here. Based on this, Trump is killing it.

And when he went after Durham, he made a fantastic case to go after Hillary. It's a shame more folks don't listen to him.
edit on 23-6-2023 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Sadly you are absolutely correct. Spoken from behind enemy lines. We are going to get someone worse than Feinstein. Just like Kamala replaced Boxer.

CA state elections are rigged such that only Dems can run in the election. They have primaries and then top two run off. I hate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join