It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff Formally Censured By House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It's about time this sleazebag was brought to answer for his lies and deceptions during the kangaroo court Trump impeachment attempt. Luna's first attempt didn't pass because of the excessive $16 million fine she tried to assess, but this 2nd attempt passed, 213 to 208. His sham impeachment attempt only cost the taxpayer $32 million.

The most disheartening thing about this video that sickens me the most is the amount of open support he receives from his democratic constituents.

As I have said before, every, every democrat is guilty by association, to the betrayal of the American public. In that respect though, both parties are guilty in that their loyalties are to their party, and benefactors, first and not to we the people, as they swore an oath to.

Adam Schiff Formally Censured By House, Then Democrats Yell At Speaker McCarthy

edit on 21-6-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

Daily Calller

Six Republicans voted “present” instead of voting for the censure of Democratic California Rep. Adam Schiff, breaking with the rest of their party.

Republican Florida Rep. Anna Paulina Luna introduced the resolution that would remove Schiff from the U.S. House of Representatives.

The Daily Caller first obtained a copy of the first resolution, which cites the Durham Report as the reason the congresswoman believes Schiff should no longer serve in Congress. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Introduces Resolution To Remove Adam Schiff From The House)

Here are the six Republicans:

Rep. David Joyce (R-OH)
Rep. Michael Guest (R-MS)
Rep. Andrew Garbarino (R-NY)
Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO)
Rep. John Rutherford (R-FL)

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

Ok please tell me what this really does? It doesn;t look like a damn thing. Tell me if I'm wrong. Its like another "stern talking to" type of crap that doesnt even happen

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: boredhere74

Let's wait and see. OK?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Ok please tell me what this really does? It doesn;t look like a damn thing. Tell me if I'm wrong. Its like another "stern talking to" type of crap that doesnt even happen

it means when he sees documents involving investigations or any other sensitive information, he can't slip out during hearings and be that anonymous source that all the lame stream media loves to quote. it also mean he won't get those sunday morning gigs for 5000 bucks a hour, becuase he has lost his credibility.

personally i think he should have been blind folded and offered a cig at day break. the sneaky pete rat bastard,
edit on 21-6-2023 by BernnieJGato because: fixed my wording,cause my fingers out running my buzzed

edit on 21-6-2023 by BernnieJGato because: fixed my wording,cause my fingers out running my buzzed mind

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Yes, he certainly is one slime bastard.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Very true but I wouldnt waste a cig on his ass.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I would. Would extinguish it on his bare ass. Relight it and do it again, and again and again until it's gone.

Slimy bastard!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Schiff is a treacherous, treasonous, lying, sneaking swine.

He hails from an evolutionary order with which decent humanity was meant to hold no commerce.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Waiting for someone to step up and try to defend this slime bag.

Any takers out here?

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Is this what is becoming of our political leaders who are suppose to be working to make Americans lives better. They are acting like 3 year olds. It is all about keeping power and who can get removed from the opposite side. I wish there was a way to actually drain the whole damn swamp (both sides). They forgot who they are there for. Is this the way we want other countries to look at us? I have a feeling one day, China, Russia and Mexico will band together and because we are to busy trying to take our opponents out by any means possible, that we will have failed to see that we need to work together to be the most powerful Nation in the world.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

My understanding is that this is the step below expulsion from congress and refers him for an ethics investigation.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
All that the "honorable" Representative, Mr.Schiff need do is to produce the evidence, that Russia hacked the election in tandem with President Trump, as he stated when in the Intelligence Oversight Committie. And this whole thing goes away.

Simple as that.

Now... It's likely, buried underneath the "naked" photos of President Trump that he purchased from the Ukrainians, he (Schiff) thought were Russian. Why would Mr.Schiff want to buy embarressing photos from "Russians" before an election ?

Anyways.. I've no doubt he will be vindicated by the Justice Department at any moment... before you know it; Yahoo News will do a story citing an unnamed intelligence source that Mr.Schiff is clean, The FBI can use the news story for a FISA warrant, and then use that authority to investigate his innocence.
edit on 22-6-2023 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

In the comments section of the Daily Caller story, someone said that 5 of the 6 Republicans that voted present are on the Ethics Committee and they will be in on the next step of the process to determine Shifty’s fate.
They didn’t want to appear biased.
Only Ken Buck is not on the Ethics Committee, he is the one that needs to be grilled why he voted present for this traitor Schiff.
edit on 22-6-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
And remember Schiff is the guy they chose to "get to the truth" of the UFO/UAP issue-He is the chairman of the house intel committee who are covering up,I mean "looking into" the UFO phenomena..

I am certain he will make sure the truth gets out..

edit on 22/6/2023 by Silcone Synapse because: whatever

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
After the vote, the Democrats surrounded Schiff chanting "Adam! Adam! Adam!" like a bunch of junior high school kids cheering a kid getting sent to the principal's office.

I've always said the biggest problem with Democrats is that they never grew up. They have the worldview of children.

Is there a more poignant example of that? We're not dealing with adults here.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
House Republicans censured Adam Schiff. He couldn’t be happier....

Schiff, a candidate for the U.S. Senate seat held by Dianne Feinstein, who is retiring, didn’t fight particularly hard against the effort to formally chastise him. He told The Times he initiated no conversations with Republicans in the last week to sway their votes; he’s called the censure a “badge of honor” and has already begun using the free publicity to fuel his Senate campaign.

“Roosevelt said you can judge a person by the enemies they make,” Schiff said in an interview with The Times on Wednesday before the vote. “By that standard, I’m doing pretty damn well.”

Members of Congress censure their colleagues to humiliate them, but censured politicians face no automatic discipline or repercussions — just shame and public disrepute.

Instead of concentrating all of their efforts on creating beneficial change for the citizens congress wastes their time on silly games and 'busy work', accomplishing nothing. DC has become a business model that's 'too big (and corrupt) to fail'.

[www.latimes.com...]

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Instead of concentrating all of their efforts on creating beneficial change for the citizens congress wastes their time on silly games and 'busy work', accomplishing nothing.

he's was removed from head of the intelligence committee i know a saying intelligence with lots of people in congress is a oxymoron, but he can also be denied a seat on any and all committees if i understand the rules correctly, so basically all he'd be able to do is vote on bills, he might be able to introduce some if he could get maxine and a couple more of the idiots to co sponsor one.

if done long enough he becomes a political nobody and can't say look what i did as a committee chair or while on a seat in this one or that one.

here is a article that helps explain what i'm saying, and to be honest removing schiff for brains and the other two mentioned in the article seems like a very beneficial change for U.S. citizens to me. and if they can manage to get 2/3 vote, they can expel the rat bastard, which would defiantly be beneficial change for U.S. citizens.

But there are three Democrats that McCarthy has confirmed he will remove from committees: Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, and Ilhan Omar. Slightly more Americans say Omar should not serve on a congressional committee (32%) than say the same about Schiff (28%) or Swalwell (26%). Many Americans (42-52%) do not have an opinion on their appointments.
Who should and should not be given congressional committee seats?

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The most disheartening thing about this video that sickens me the most is the amount of open support he receives from his democratic constituents.

That's all I saw and heard. Censuring ain't 💩!

Oh, you get a smudge on your already 💩 stained record?? All ceremonial, symbolic nothing burger BS.

The typical default defense mechanism for narcissists is deflection. Add to that the fact they're mostly sociopathic, power and money grubbing lawyers. Not a great mix.

They had the audacity to chant "Shame!" over and over again.

Annnnnnd, McCarthy just criticized recent efforts to bring impeachment charges on his new BFF Biden.

But yeah, keep voting blue or red.

edit on 6/22/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleJake In that respect though, both parties are guilty in that their loyalties are to their party, and benefactors, first and not to we the people, as they swore an oath to.

Well said!
The only difference between a Democrat and a Republican politician is the speed a which their knee hits the floor when a donor walks through the door.

I'm skeptical Schiff will face any real justice because of this fact. In my opinion he should be tried for treason along with 90% of congress at this point...
edit on 22-6-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I just hope this destroys his Senate ambitions to replace Feinstein.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join