It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Fetterman with Joe Biden on the I-95 collapse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I assume you've never brought up Biden in any topic about Trump's legal issues.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: MrInquisitive

However, Herschel Walker's Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, a brain illness caused by repeated hits to the head, didn't keep Republicans from supporting him from the get-go in the Republican primary in Georgia -- and he only lost in a run-off election

There is a major problem with vampires in this country and the only solution is werewolfs. Walker was the only person brave enough to talk about this pressing issue.

Haha priorities right!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: litterbaux

BIDENFETTERMAN2024!!!!!

That's all I got to say.

:

Bwaaaaa😂 That’s what I was thinking too. Hey, we’ve already lowered the bar to its lowest point ever. Why stop there, let’s just go full Monty. Give the people the best # show they’ve ever seen.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
He speaks the truth.

‘There will be bridges like this all across America, being rebuilt.’

a reply to: litterbaux

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Couldn't help myself....

Icecream 95

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
When you put it like that it does make you all look like ‘A’ grade suckers.

a reply to: mtnshredder

(post by wdkirk removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
this makes people think the whole i95 incident was planned

they do these things dont they

theyve done worst

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

are there any old video of fetterman talking normal?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

whether his current speaking ability reflects a downgrade in his other cognitive abilities as well

That's what strokes do .

edit on 6/18/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
A friendly Staff reminder…

The Mud Pit no longer exists. Please refrain from political mud-slinging as it is no longer condoned.

If you find you are unable to resist your worst urges to play in the mud, your posts will be removed.

As usual, do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Combined IQ of 9.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

are there any old video of fetterman talking normal?

Plenty.

Here's one of him recently, during a Senate hearing, in which he is both wearing a suit and speaking more coherently:

He certainly comes off better than Louie Gohmert generally has, and that guy has no excuse.

Here's a video from a little more than a year ago, i.e. pre-stroke (jump to 1:08 to hear and see him):

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

whether his current speaking ability reflects a downgrade in his other cognitive abilities as well

That's what strokes do .

It can, and often does, but certainly not necessarily to a great degree. I do acknowledge that strokes are a marker for increased chance of early onset dementia. My point being that the OP video doesn't necessarily reflect his cognitive ability currently. And in fact, a video I posted above, showing him in a Senate hearing, reflects a better speaking and cognitive ability than at the press conference with Biden, which makes me feel better about his remaining in office this term. I still don't think he should run again.

I did misspeak slightly in my first post in this thread. Fetterman had his stroke a few days before the Pennsylvania primary, but he was the clear leader at the time (something like 60% vs. 28% for the nearest competitor). That still wasn't time for either the electorate to see how he was functioning post-stroke or for there to be a political re-alignment of support before the primary.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join