It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really think they came from somewhere else?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Don't let your mind be bended or be brainwashed thoses SIGNS are from your collapesing earth just because i'm a poore living in it.
The elites of the Anté-crihst (666) are working on your mind to make him a king by the governoment New World Order. They are preparing a scenario wich makes naroow brain believe everything they say.
So soone a Fake Alien Invasion will start just to make world unifying against so-called aliens afterwhat world will be completely undercontrol.
For that they are injecting alien crap in weake mind, that why they are cooking a such ideas and more on Mars and other area ... They force you to believe that alien are mastering Univers and when invasion runs a knight (Anté-christ, 666, beast, false-messiah, Dajjal..) comes and makes order that in case they can execute a such plan.
But the defenitive and real plan will be the opposit:
The real master of univers will do what follows:
- Send a planitary knight bigger than earth pulling a hord of meteores directed on outlaws madmen.
----Wich makes earth poles shifting .
----Wich swaps everything like land becomes water and water becomes land
---makes troubles in all living creatures..........
- A chosen will rise before the 666
and accepted by all earth inhabitants except the 666 elites.
- The return of Jesus Christ wich will astonishs every christians, and he who will cancel 666 forever.
- A universal order will reign befor the total life collapses in other word The End Time.
THIS IS IN VERY simplified.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
They just come from your under feet tel how to add pics and i ll send you proof !

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: asfsfsafsasa

The U in UFO stands for unidentified so that would only be guessing.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ParaMahansa

Yeah the first one back to make miracles will not be Jesus from what I understand so he can gain followers.

Also. No demons can roam in bodily form until the Tribulation so the aliens we have now are not demons.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: asfsfsafsasa
If I apply the theory of least resistance or the theory that introduces the least amount of change into the current indeation of the thoughts surrounding the UFO "pheonomenon" then, wouldn't it make sense that they came from earth?

It just seems to me like that whatever is "visiting" earth has already been here for a very long time.

I believe it's us, from long ago. After watching the Valiant Thor YT clip from The Why Files, might confirm my thoughts, but only opens more questions than answers. Thx for this subject as I don't think we've actually delved into this enough IMO.
edit on 22-6-2023 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Jacques Vallée and others have strongly hinted at the paranormal and UFO phenomenon being created/manifested by collective human thought. If you believe it you can do it/manifest it? Are we creating these events via collective thought energy as JV suggests?

Great + thought provoking statement -

In ancient times, people saw demons, in the 50's-70's people saw UFO's but the pictures/ evidence they captured looked like a product of the time. Yet photographic experts don't dispute the pictures that were taken which always puzzled me as they appear to be obvious "fakes" 50 years later.

And then you have a guy like Clif High running computer programs that predicts the future based on people's language and what they are saying/thinking now... he doesn't have it all down....

But interestingly enough, he said a few months ago that there was going to be UFO disclosure stuff that was gonna come out this summer that was going to be deceptive and shake some of our fundamental beliefs we have in place (religion, scienece, etc)...

With that I feel there definitely is something to this idea that our "belief" manifests our reality...

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Atlantis? IDK

Some hypothesized Inner Earth or Agartha.

If there had been an advanced civilization earlier on that then got inundated, there would've been evidence of them elsewhere.

Never heard of Agartha, but the inner earth is rather hot and pressurized. If you think 12,500 ft under the ocean is a lot of pressure, multiply that by about three for the same depth under a continent. It quickly gets to the point that there aren't any air-filled cavities or caves.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Theory of relativistic mass increasing approaching lightspeed MIGHT be wrong it seems.

its inertia not mass increasing at light speed

Gravity of a object does not increase. why? because mass does not increase,just the energy input. So IF you have Infinite energy as in Aliens craft do its not a problem.

The Formula E=MC2 has been mis typed for a long time apparently. Its missing a letter.

True enough. I didn't say else-wise; only that I figure that FTL travel of some form is possible. However, accelerating a spacecraft up to, say 99.9% percent of the speed of light does take an awful lot of energy, and even then it will take decades to get to most of the nearer stars (Alpha Centauri taking less time, of course).

Faster than light travel really is required for practical interstellar travel. The good news is, if you can get past the speed of light somehow, there is no known law preventing one from going faster than the speed of light. Here is a video on the subject. It's a good channel for such topics.

Here's another, from my favorite German scientist curmudgeonette:

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: asfsfsafsasa
If I apply the theory of least resistance or the theory that introduces the least amount of change into the current indeation of the thoughts surrounding the UFO "pheonomenon" then, wouldn't it make sense that they came from earth?

It just seems to me like that whatever is "visiting" earth has already been here for a very long time.

The OP has not replied once since the beginning of this thread. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I seem to remember a book about this idea but I can't remember the title. I do remember the writer was a young fit guy who died. The idea was that the Alien part of UFOs is a hoax, that the UFOs are made by a small population of humanoids who have been here on Earth for ages and are in the old stories, the Fae, and that they do this to keep us looking outward instead of inward, because we would eventually find them and kill or destroy them in some way as although their technology is way beyond ours their population is tiny in comparison. If anyone knows the book title can they please post it as I can't find it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join