It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really think they came from somewhere else?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If I apply the theory of least resistance or the theory that introduces the least amount of change into the current indeation of the thoughts surrounding the UFO "pheonomenon" then, wouldn't it make sense that they came from earth?

It just seems to me like that whatever is "visiting" earth has already been here for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: asfsfsafsasa
It just seems to me like that whatever is "visiting" earth has already been here for a very long time.

It is a worthwhile belief that this is the case. In the same vein, it's a worthwhile belief that the Earth is not visited by aliens, and has never been visited.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: asfsfsafsasa

I think this is most likely. And not exactly friendly in any way.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The UFO phenomenon is a head scratcher in every way. My experience included one in orbit spewing silver balls that made no sound back in 1975 which changed course at sharp angles while flying at high speed. If that was a human built machine then someone on this planet is 100s of years more advanced than everyone else.

What confuses me (if we assume Earth based vehicles) is what is the point of the activities, because they appear to be screwing around with no real objective.

If we were to assume these are non-Earth based vehicles, then the activities start to make sense but still - what's the point of the activities.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   

If I apply the theory of least resistance or the theory that introduces the least amount of change into ...

Regardless from where they come from, your logic is faulty. For example, it’s easier for you to go to the moon than to the ocean floor, something which at first glance seems counterintuitive. It is also counterintuitive the fact that the shortest path between two points in space is never a straight line, but a curved one.

The principle of least resistance is tricky.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   
My money would be on an indigenous underwater civilization.

Let me clarify:
- you’re relatively safe from local and external threats (floods, meteorites, major volcanic eruptions, nuclear winter etc.)
- you’re practically undetectable and invisible
- tremendous pressures could have forced them to develop tech. that would overcome it, with extra benefit of flight.
- lack of UV may have caused skin to turn grey
- low light could have forced the evolution of large eyes, and larger skulls to accommodate.
- algae and fish diet could have evolved the gastric system
- fish diet, and other sea creatures, could increase health and longevity, because of medical benefits unknown to us (japanese)

edit on 17-6-2023 by 2Faced because: Always sumfin’

edit on 17-6-2023 by 2Faced because: If a fly is called a fly because it flies, why isn’t a dog called a bark?

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced
I agree.
I remember a friend of mine (military) telling me in 1980 that 'military' had sent sonar down 'blue holes' and in many cases they didn't 'ping' back. First time I'd ever heard of Blue Holes, first discovered in 1971 I believe by Jacques Cousteau.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
We are the Aliens of Earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   

If true then living underwater would be beneficial for us

¯_(ツ)_/¯
edit on 17-6-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Robert Major Dean would definitely agree with you.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
My money would be on an indigenous underwater civilization.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I agree.
I remember a friend of mine (military) telling me in 1980 that 'military' had sent sonar down 'blue holes' and in many cases they didn't 'ping' back. First time I'd ever heard of Blue Holes, first discovered in 1971 I believe by Jacques Cousteau.
Rainbows
Jane

Hi Jane, I recently met a beautiful woman who is absolutely open to the idea of incredible things under the oceans. She loves the idea of Mermaids in particular.

So much makes more sense if we consider the oceans rather than looking up into thin air and space. A lot of what our friend "2faced" mentions in their post makes better connections to the really interesting mysteries of our origins and the unknowns.

Perhaps we are inevitably en-route to a revelation or three about what is our real origin and us "walkers" are going to be reintroduced to those origins. Perhaps it's why we (ATS) have been tasked from the beginningto aid in these revelations.

Watch The Water.

cheers.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

"We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are."

As humans living in a world inundated with many religious beliefs and scientific dogma, neither has proven itself infallible in explaining the world we live in, let alone phenomena that is outside of our immediate perception.

For us to think that we know what is and is not possible is naive at best, and arrogance beyond that. Science has called a good many things "impossible" or "quackery" in just the last century that today we take for granted as being a given.

If it weren't for what we have of recorded history, the ufo/uap phenomenon could be mostly explained as all black budget experimentation on the public at large. Nevertheless, this phenomenon stretches back as far as humans do it seems.

We have references to beings who came out of the water, as well as those from the skies and through portals iirc. Along with modern reports, the truth is...we don't know. We can only hypothesize. In that vein, I think Jacque Vallee's theories are worth a look see. I'm not saying he's right, but he does look at the phenomenon from a fresh perspective, and has spent decades doing so.

We should also remember, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." and I would add, will violate our personal convictions of what can and cannot be.

Just my two shillings. Carry on.

edit on 6/17/2023 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Many ancient writings and legends tell of previous advanced civilizations where nearly all of humanity was wiped out. This is supported by scientific and archeologic discoveries of 'bottlenecks' in the evolution of our planet.

From the Bible we have Ecclesiastes 1:9 "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." (New International Version)

Then we have Luke 17:6 "And the Lord said, “If you had faith like a grain of mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you." (English Standard Version)

Matthew 17:20 "Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” (New International Version)

Jacques Vallée and others have strongly hinted at the paranormal and UFO phenomenon being created/manifested by collective human thought. If you believe it you can do it/manifest it? Are we creating these events via collective thought energy as JV suggests?

There have been at least five events that have nearly wiped out humanity; are we just watching history repeat itself? There's evidence that very advanced civilizations existed and disappeared more than once in our ancient past, with more evidence coming to light each year.

edit on 600000088America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

The UFO phenomenon is a head scratcher in every way. My experience included one in orbit spewing silver balls that made no sound back in 1975 which changed course at sharp angles while flying at high speed. If that was a human built machine then someone on this planet is 100s of years more advanced than everyone else.

What confuses me (if we assume Earth based vehicles) is what is the point of the activities, because they appear to be screwing around with no real objective.

If we were to assume these are non-Earth based vehicles, then the activities start to make sense but still - what's the point of the activities.

I fully believe that they are metallic spheres and are checking our air/soil/water quality.
Checking on whatever they so choose.

Who is they?

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo
Thank you for that, certainly joins up a few dots!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
It's strange, even though I come from a very old sea-faring family, brought up by the sea, loved to go sailing, but much prefered lakes to the sea, been on a cruise..... the sea absolutely terrifies me! To me it's 'unknown territory' that is right here and now.
Yes indeed... watch the water!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Of the three domains Space, Air, Sea…..our species is of the Air. We are Aliens to Space and the Sea….and so in turn they are Aliens to us.

👽
edit on 17-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Growing up I would see the imagery of a castle protected by a moat, and in that moat would be full of crocodiles, or something man eating. I think possibly we are the crocodiles and the outer crust of the Earth is our moat. I don't think something is visiting us, I think it's already here and has been for a very long time. Like other have mentioned, they live in the oceans, but I believe they are also inside the Earth.

This is the secret the Elites know and this is who they ultimately answer to. This is who Hitler was looking for. This is who they found, but only then realized the scope of their discovery.
Long story short, we are the first warning system to a more intelligent being that resides within the planet. If any other civilization discovers us, and then decides to conquer us, as they attack they would be surprised by a highly advanced civilization living secretly within the Earth.
This is why hell, hades and other imagery of the center of the Earth is shown to be intense miserable conditions. They did not want us to ever consider going there. Keep the human on the outer surface. They are smart enough to take care of themselves, clever enough to make weapons and just enough fear that they will kill first, question second. Create religions, legends and myths that keeps Man looking up and fearing anything from below.

They are the ant people of the Hopi's. They are the beings who come out and take a few humans underground during cataclysmic events on the surface. Only to release a later generation back onto a rejuvenated surface.

Do I believe this? I don't want to, but I obviously have given it thought. Unfortunately it could answer many conspiracies. Where do UFO's come from, why is their never a straight answer on a inner Earth entrance at either pole, and why do we know more about space than the inside of the planet, or what lies in the depths of our oceans?

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Jacques Vallée and others have strongly hinted at the paranormal and UFO phenomenon being created/manifested by collective human thought.

Has he not also said the phenomenon could be dimensional, or extra-dimensional?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join