It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unprecedented wildfire season Expert Blames Climate Change Yet nothing on Arson?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It didnt took the MSM for them to blame the fires in the forest onto Climate Change even as far by suggesting that its most definitely linked to climate change?

A week ago in Calgary a Arsonist had being arrested for starting some fires in the area.

For fires to happen in every province across Canada and some states seems like Arsom.

Unprecedented wildfire season “most definitely” linked to climate change: expert

In almost every province across Canada, crews are working to put out fires that threaten communities.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
With the high degree in mental illness polluting this mother Earth I'd have to go with the arsonist and of course yes mother nature has its way of cleaning the forest but we're not talking about cleaning the forest we're talking about destroying the forest.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Not only that but considering the flash point of wood gas occurs when the air-gas mixture reaches fifty-fifty;You could have the same situation that the gum forests of Australia develop. The gum trees put out a vapor that collects above the canopy in certain conditions until it reaches a flash point which only needs a lightning spark to ignite, the gum trees need this to germinate, The whole upper canopy just flashes and you have a firestorm. If the wind stops and the fires continue this could happen in Canada a very novel situation might develop.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The Nova Scotia fires were arson too. They have someone in protective custody out of province now. As they injured themselves setting the fire and when seeking help at the hospital, they were forced to spill the beans as the cops were called due to the suspicious injuries (burns) and the timing of the fire.

There is very little to any media coverage of this. Though a quick look on Wikipedia of the cause....human. The reason I know what little I do is because I live here. NS is not a big place. Word travels fast here.

The media loves using their trigger words though., like "Unprecedented" and that this is a "new normal".

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Climate change.
It used to be global warming, which was bs.
Now it's climate change...of course our climate changes, it has always and will forever.
Have they seen where we live?
On a fast revolving rock near a huge burning sun.
It would be very weird if our climate never changed.

They will kill hundreds and thousands of cows, blaming them on the cLiMatE cHaNge 🤪 when in fact nothing out of the ordinary is happening.
I don't like the powers in charge at the moment, they are malevolent.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I have no clue on the statistical data involving the percentage of wildfires that can be attributed to natural causes, man made fires, or unknown origins. However, fires are very hard to start without fuel and a spark or a hot ash to get it started.

Naturally occurring fires could be caused by a volcanic eruption, lightening or a static discharge, some substances can spontaneously combust, a dew drop can focus the sun into a hot point onto dry materials, and under the exactly right conditions methane gas can collect and ignite. Otherwise I'd wager that 90% or more of all fires can be traced back to a human source. It's also more likely for a wildfire when droughts and dry conditions make natural materials tinderbox dry and ready to burn.

I'm of the opinion that most, perhaps even all of these fires are human caused. The majority were likely accidentally started with a good number actually being arson. Dry conditions and land management practices provided plenty of fuel with weather causing the dry conditions.

As for a warming climate, I was under the impression that regional annual weather wasn't considered a global climate issue. On the other hand a micro climate condition may enhance the potential for a wild fire, like a dry grassy field next to a busy highway or town.

Just a few days ago, an open field caught fire about a half mile down the road from my place and burned up more than ten acres. That fire had no obvious source like a fire pit or burn barrel and looked like it started out in the middle of that field. I don't think those people were even at home when their field caught fire. We heard the fire barn sirens and saw firetrucks go up our road but the scanner report had the fire over a mile away in the next county basically. That was the scenario of a wildfire near my woods that I have worried about for years now, and they misreported the location on the scanner. Thank goodness they got there and put it out before it spread into the woods.
edit on 12-6-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
There is also the changing weather pattern (going from la-nina to el-nino) that brings much change in cyclic weather patterns, but that is all due to climate change, were as, in the past, it was just cyclic weather.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
this post from another thread on the topic has a great nugget of info as well. A recent heat anomaly over Canada.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It's just a few weeks gone from winter yet. Where did all that water go? It should never be dry enough for fires on this side of this continent in the beginning of June.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Glitterjunk

Many places, like here in MI, had a very mild winter, so we were already low on water, then almost a month straight of no rain.

But it isn't like this doesn't happen naturally. Because it does.
The earth goes through cycles.
Short ones, and very long ones.
If the humans all went bye bye tomorrow, it would still happen.

Except there would be no A hole arsonists to help things along.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
It didnt took the MSM for them to blame the fires in the forest onto Climate Change even as far by suggesting that its most definitely linked to climate change?

A week ago in Calgary a Arsonist had being arrested for starting some fires in the area.

For fires to happen in every province across Canada and some states seems like Arsom.

Unprecedented wildfire season “most definitely” linked to climate change: expert

In almost every province across Canada, crews are working to put out fires that threaten communities.

I think they are looking for the underlying factor, that being very dry conditions which these 'experts' then attribute to the warming of the planet, therefore climate change.
edit on q00000039630America/Chicago4343America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Article referencing the Ft McMurray fire a few years ago.

www.frontlinewildfire.com...

According to the Insurance Information Institute, the US Department of Interior has reported that less than 10% of US wildfires are caused by lightning or lava; rather, the vast majority of wildfires are caused by human negligence or arson.

That year there was a fair amount of lightning.

This year we have had virtually no storms compared to the past.

And no lava from volcanoes lately.

These fires are mostly human caused. Intentional or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I Worked for the Forestry Division a Number of Years.
What started most Fires was Tossed Cigarettes and Broken Glass along with the
Sun of course.
There are a lot more ways for a Fire to start but i Don't Believe that Climate Change has a
Lot to do with any of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

I’ve noticed a few burned out stretches of the centre highway median between Calgary and Edmonton this year. Obviously cig butts.

Also quite a few smaller wild fires along the same road that haven’t been reported.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just going to drop this here:

twitter.com...

Eco terrorists

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
certainly not arsonists, it was a chinese space laser that started the fire to create a smoke screen over the north east USA to hide travel of fake UFOS for the incoming fake alien invasion. Climate change is a cause, real climate change is the will of our space over lords superior technology. Or it was probably arsonists and lack of employees that didnt want a jab to maintain natural lands like normal, but certainly not chinese space lasers and fake aliens lets rule those out =D

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Alberta Premier weighs in..

“I think you’re watching as I am the number of stories about arson,” Smith said on a podcast on Thursday. “I’m very concerned that there are arsonists, and there have been stories as well that we’re investigating, and we’re bringing in arson investigators from outside the province.”

“We have almost 175 fires with no known cause at the moment.”

tnc.news...

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

www.toronto99.com...

Fact-checkers were quick to rule out a political motivation behind the arsons in Alberta. However, the true motivations for the arsonists in both eastern and western Canada is still unclear.

edit on 14-6-2023 by NorthOfStuffx2 because: (no reason given)

join