It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(the hill) 12 alien craft in us custody

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So I caught this in my youtube feed. I don't know how credible (the hill) youtube channel for news is, but this is interesting indeed.
after you watch the video, tell me what you think?

edit on 6/10/2023 by wrayth because: trying to fix youtube video

so i can't get the embeded youtube video to work, so im just going to link it
www.youtube.com...
edit on 6/10/2023 by wrayth because: adding link

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: wrayth

Embedded for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
found another video by the same source. about the government soft launching info about alien reality

youtu.be...

edit on 6/10/2023 by wrayth because: trying to embed video

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

thanks i figured out how to imbed.

on topic, what do you think of the source?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I'm still in the middle of the first video, I'll report back when I've finished both.

Glad you figured out the linking!

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It seems the credibility from Bob Lazar's and Gary McKinnon stories starting to grow exponentially. Are we going to see a new political shift in support because of this ?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
So, now we are shooting down aircraft that was created by a race of beings that are way more advanced than we are. A race that has so far been peaceful. They are not afraid of us, they are not a threat unless we force them to destroy us.

No wonder they do not want to have diplomatic relationships with the west...we are warmongers who want to control the world. These super inteligent beings or people will protect themselves and will not let a warmonger group of leaders enslave them and steal their technology.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It's all blah, blah, blah, blah. It's all talk. Anybody can say anything about anything, it's proof of nothing, they're just stories. When they have got something actual to show they shouldn't be given a minutes airtime. Till then please stop posting these "stories".

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Sounds to me like the perfect diversionary tactic.

Potential war on several fronts. Crashing economy. Corruption at highest levels of government being exposed.

Let's tell 'em therev are aliens! That'll distract 'em! "Hey, people, don't look here;.look over there!"

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Thoughts?
First, as far as I'm concerned, this is probably the most important news story of my lifetime. Anyone who's been following the UFO phenomenon for any length of time knows that these sources are quite credible.

For an in-depth analysis of this "reveal" see: youtu.be...

Leslie Keene and Ralph Blumenthal are reporters for the New York Times. They are not hacks.
It will be quite interesting to see what develops from these revelations now that Congress and Marco Rubio are involved.

In terms of credibility, simply know that David Grusch has been threatened and intimidated by operatives of the Government Agencies and has had to seek protections of the Whistle Blowers Act of Congress.

The second thing I would comment on is the depths of ignorance ATS has sunk to as revealed by the comments to your OP. It's gotten so bad aroud here it's practically impossible to take most of the content on ATS seriously anymore. It's sad.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I get being skeptical, and the old tried and true ATS trope, it's distractionary

but damn people if somebody can't post articles and videos on this particular information here on ATS, respectfully then WTF is the website for?

Let it be discussed, dissected, and potentially debunked, instead of thread-shaming the topic so we can have more Ukraine or transgender threads.

across my Newzit feed, I see only 3 articles referencing UFOs. it would seem to me if this is a misdirecting attempt it's a poor one. I mean sure there is the NYT's article, but then just Vox and Raw Story? thats not a lot of nationwide distribution,

As for proof, yea they are working on it, but are you suggesting the military has been completely transparent when it's obvious they hid knowledge before in regards to the tic tac UAPs or is not proof or is it just misdirection

Last time I checked UFO's UAP's wasn't the only far-out topic discussed here on ATS.

Debunk, or disprove is fine but say do not post anything till we have facts. LOL, we'd have 3-4 threads tops.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, now we are shooting down aircraft that was created by a race of beings that are way more advanced than we are. A race that has so far been peaceful. They are not afraid of us, they are not a threat unless we force them to destroy us.

No wonder they do not want to have diplomatic relationships with the west...we are warmongers who want to control the world. These super inteligent beings or people will protect themselves and will not let a warmonger group of leaders enslave them and steal their technology.

I'll have to relisten but I didn't hear exactly that they were shot down but were somehow stranded here.

As far as firing on them, the military has protocols, and as the UAP/Chinese Ballon flap showed they don't necessarily shoot first anymore either,

Perhaps initially they did, but if they have 12 vehicles, Imagine how many have been here that we didn't keep or "shoot down"

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Oops! Somebody asked us to tell what we thino so somebody answered what they thought ... but that wasn't actually the OP meant, I guess?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It's all blah, blah, blah, blah. It's all talk. Anybody can say anything about anything, it's proof of nothing, they're just stories. When they have got something actual to show they shouldn't be given a minutes airtime. Till then please stop posting these "stories".

Did you forget what ATS has always been about?

Get yer coffee grump! lol

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Reallysucks for us if we DON’T have the craft…

Especially since now that the world thinks we do.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Thoughts?
First, as far as I'm concerned, this is probably the most important news story of my lifetime. Anyone who's been following the UFO phenomenon for any length of time knows that these sources are quite credible.

For an in-depth analysis of this "reveal" see: youtu.be...

Leslie Keene and Ralph Blumenthal are reporters for the New York Times. They are not hacks.
It will be quite interesting to see what develops from these revelations now that Congress and Marco Rubio are involved.

In terms of credibility, simply know that David Grusch has been threatened and intimidated by operatives of the Government Agencies and has had to seek protections of the Whistle Blowers Act of Congress.

The second thing I would comment on is the depths of ignorance ATS has sunk to as revealed by the comments to your OP. It's gotten so bad aroud here it's practically impossible to take most of the content on ATS seriously anymore. It's sad.

Cracks are coming to light concerning Grusch.
Seems he's been allegedly shopping his story around prior to the conclusion of his official retaliation complaint. Grusch met with George Knapp & Jeremy Corbell long before his official seperation occurred.
Relevant info @ 57:12
The Black Vault Originals John Greenwald

edit on 10-6-2023 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Describing information in the videos no longer a thing?

I hate to say it literally the last 6 links I opened to read what I thought would be a cool story, had nothing at all as for the meat of the story. Nothing...

Just...

Hey guys, watch this video and tell me what you think.

This isn't Youtube. Why are these posts so pointless today?

Sorry to act harsh on your OP but this is literally something I would go to Yahoo to read if I wanted nothing of substance.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I don't believe that any race as advance as "UFOs" would be afraid to take on warmongers. As much as people want to believe UFO are real probably its just to much History channel nonsense. I believe it's called "TV"

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ever thought that they'd have maybe the same evolutionary path as we tend to go simply because we don't know better and are keen on staying on top of our human adversaries to rule the planet?

I think they knew the risk entering Earth's atmosphere with sophisticated technology could someday lead to mistakes or technological failures whereby they could lose their lives or technology?

Knowing that it would take decades before we could figure out how the technology worked in the first place?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join