It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think aliens know how to do alchemy? Why or why not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have been thinking latetly if aliens are so much more advanced than us, do you think they know how to do alchemy? Do you think it is real? why or why not?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Of course they do. And they use it on us.

Unless you use it on them first.

But how do you know they're aliens?
edit on 9-6-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonsnitch

They are extra dimensional beings. So are Bigfoot. I don't see them making a bunch of gold out of lead. Gold is still pretty valuable and scarce.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You have a couple PM’s.🍻

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
but how can they figure out what we haven't figured out yet?a reply to: The GUT

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
what do you know about bigfoot and alchemy and extra dimensional beings?a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I don't think alchemy would be applicable.

Assuming superintelligence, I'd guess they could just manufacture from the bottom up. Controlled decay. A supernova in a lab. Something. I am pretty sure only stars can make gold.

I mean lead has a certain atomic arrangement, gold has one.

Turn 6s² 4f¹⁴ 5d¹⁰ 6p² into 4f¹⁴ 5d¹⁰ 6s¹.

And mercury would probably be easier. Thats only 4f¹⁴ 5d¹⁰ 6s² -> 4f¹⁴ 5d¹⁰ 6s¹. You only need to lose one electron.

Wait... *looks on google* Here you go!

Usually gold is created from platinum, which has one less proton than gold, or from mercury, which has one more proton than gold. Bombarding a platinum or mercury nucleus with neutrons can knock off an neutron or add on a neutron, which through natural radioactive decay can lead to gold.

edit on 9-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
true a reply to: Degradation33

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
You have a couple PM’s.🍻

I was looking for that but they haven't shown up yet.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: KKLOCO
You have a couple PM’s.🍻

I was looking for that but they haven't shown up yet.

Damnit. I didn’t realize the was a space in your name. I’m apparently a moron. Coming now.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hopefully that worked!

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Perhaps they do, but not as good as one would think.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Maybe..

We are the aliens we've been waiting for.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
Maybe..

We are the aliens we've been waiting for.

...from the other Earth the other side of the sun that we humble ground animals can never verify perhaps.

And vice-versa for those the other side who are also the humble animals.

"They" can do some interesting tricks between the two Earths me thinks.
edit on 10/6/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I know this: If they are here, they have already figured out a lot more than we have. THey are WAY ahead, and science doesn't have a limit that I know of.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

They know how to do everything already...flying around the universe(s). They don't need headlights or color running lights, aren't gonna eat us, breed us, enslave us...
If we could fly around into eternal space too we wouldn't need it.

How am I sure? If they are here (always were and are still coming and going) ..they could of mated us, enslaved us, killed us. But in however many millenniums...THEY HAVENT..and always could've...still could.Bur they have not.

Yet...their motives are unknown. And alchemy would hv been one of their 1st achievements on their home worlds, perhaps 1,000's ...even millions of years ago.

Alchemy is an Earth Science...yet elsewhere in the universe...I'm sure conquered early in their existence s.
edit on 06231230America/ChicagoSat, 10 Jun 2023 10:03:12 -050003202300000012 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It brings a thought from a video that I saw of Joe Rogan's podcast where the man that worked at area 51 said that certain element has allowed the spacecrafts to influence another dimension to move through physical space at such speeds. Instead of moving through physical space and dealing with air resistance and all, they sort of "stand still" through space positions, the way I understood.

It could be that our physical world scientific formulas can be wrapped by another dimension that would make all sorts of sorcery possible lol.

But as it stands, energy cannot be created or destroyed, only converted. I'm certain that with the most advanced possible application of technology absolutely anything can be created in any shape or form, the price is always complexity and a source of energy that will be required.

This is what we humans are yet to understand, that as civilization, we shouldn't just enjoy living our lives, but have a long term goal for our existence, like a 1000 years in advance, instead of throwing a match into 25 years forward with politics.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
like they have mastered some of it but not all of it? Do you think it is hard to master alchemy a reply to: boozo

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
What do you mean? Do you mean time travel? a reply to: ADSE255

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It angers me that they know more about our world than we do! How dare them!

And I always believed science had a limit. Like some computers can only go so fast and video quality can only get so high

a reply to: CoyoteAngels

top topics

<<   2 >>

join