It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a very strange experience a few weeks back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I woke up to what sounded like loud single tones being played. I got out of bed and walked to the window , from the side of the house I think it came from . I remember looking out , and seeing a truck parked with it's headlights on , and thinking to myself 'why are they playing such loud tones ? '

I was awake by then, I'm sure of it . It could have been an auditory hallicunation, but this never happened before. I didn't drink , do drugs or anything.
I also was feeling stressed by the loud tones, feeling a sense of doom. I just wanted it to stop.
The strange thing is I didn't think to grab my phone and record it or such.

It was probably nothing, but still rather strange, also for an hallicunation.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
What time did this happen?

How unusual is it for a truck to be sitting outside with it's lights on, at that time?

Any other details. Could you see anyone?

A lot of strange things can happen to us when we are half asleep, sleepwalking and sleep paralysis, just to name a couple. I'm thinking that what happened was likely sleep related.

On the flip side, we live in a world where things that we are not supposed to know about, exist and could be being used against us. We live in a world of Havana Syndrome, directed energy weapons, AI, and other advanced technologies, some of which is kept secret.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I woke up to what sounded like loud single tones being played. I got out of bed and walked to the window , from the side of the house I think it came from . I remember looking out , and seeing a truck parked with it's headlights on , and thinking to myself 'why are they playing such loud tones ? '

I was awake by then, I'm sure of it . It could have been an auditory hallicunation, but this never happened before. I didn't drink , do drugs or anything.
I also was feeling stressed by the loud tones, feeling a sense of doom. I just wanted it to stop.

Are there any TVs, Firesticks or Phones turned on while you try to sleep? The firestick is still operational when the TV is off. I believe that one of our adversaries have figured out a way to brainwash us using radio frequencies.

I started to notice at 5am, I was being brainwashed with a "script of hollywood voice actors"....one morning at 5am when it started, the first thing they said "Its a Sequence, a series of sounds"....

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Weird and creepy. My main question is, "Did these tones seem musical in anyway or more like the old audio test tones you heard occasionally on audio tracks?"

Can you describe the tones more?

Was it single pure test tones in a range of low to high tones?
Where any tones playing together like a musical chord?
Did the tones have long continuous duration or were they short notes that would run through a sequence of some kind?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Reversing Horn go beep beep beep on the truck perhaps?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Noise harrasment does happen, and I dont mean in like some super secret gov program, like just arsehole people playing tones to annoy you. Get a good set of headphones, they dont stop.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JasonSlade

I agree, there are definitely subliminal transmissions of some sort being used around the world, perhaps various governments are testing new technologies, trying to get a reaction & record people's voluntary comments to their spouses & kids, neighbours etc, after they transmit the encoded frequency 'messages'. I've awoken with weird dialogue being 'played' in my mind, subconsciously at first, then stronger as I begin to wake up. Discernible comments, not just tones, though I have also been woken by 'loud' sub-audible frequency tonal transmissions, it seems. They like to test these things on people in low socioeconomic brackets, who won't be believed if they speak up.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
What time did this happen?

How unusual is it for a truck to be sitting outside with it's lights on, at that time?

Any other details. Could you see anyone?

A lot of strange things can happen to us when we are half asleep, sleepwalking and sleep paralysis, just to name a couple. I'm thinking that what happened was likely sleep related.

On the flip side, we live in a world where things that we are not supposed to know about, exist and could be being used against us. We live in a world of Havana Syndrome, directed energy weapons, AI, and other advanced technologies, some of which is kept secret.
It probably was around 9-10 am , and lasted a few minutes at least

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonSlade

Are there any TVs, Firesticks or Phones turned on while you try to sleep? The firestick is still operational when the TV is off. I believe that one of our adversaries have figured out a way to brainwash us using radio frequencies.

I started to notice at 5am, I was being brainwashed with a "script of hollywood voice actors"....one morning at 5am when it started, the first thing they said "Its a Sequence, a series of sounds"....
No, I don't use a firestick, TVs are off, it was defintely not my phone. It was way too loud to be a phone.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I'm not some halfwit, I know what a truckhorn sounds like. This was a series of distinguishable loud single tones.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess
No, why would they do that? it was very surreal , I seriously doubt anyone would do this.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight
Really the most simple and realistic explanation is that the trucker and his girlfriend, hooker or whatever had sex in the truck.

Generally, when you see cars parked at night and the high beams or break lights come on in a tight rhythm, it's probably two or more people doing the dirty dance.

Or someone having medical trouble and calling for help.

Two good reasons to go check out.

edit on 9.6.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
Really the most simple and realistic explanation is that the trucker and his girlfriend, hooker or whatever had sex in the truck.

Generally, when you see cars parked at night and the high beams or break lights come on in a tight rhythm, it's probably two or more people doing the dirty dance.

Or someone having medical trouble and calling for help.

Two good reasons to go check out.
No, it was morning, and it was defintely not a car horn.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

what kind of tones? sine waves? square waves? a musical instrument?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

what kind of tones? sine waves? square waves? a musical instrument?

How would you describe the deference between the sound of a sine wave and the sound of a square wave?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

If you have ever had a hearing test, a sine wave is a basic smooth tone. A square wave is like a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonSlade

Even though the TV screen is dark and the audio is off, doesn't mean the TV is off and isn't still operating on some level.

You have every right to be paranoid!! ...... unplug it from the wall or best yet, throw it out into the street and strike a blow for freedom.

To keep my family safe, I have designed a faraday cage from tinfoil and foam insulation that I cover the TV when not in use.

www.skilledsurvival.com...

I suppose you could make an operational faraday cage from chicken wire that would look much more stylish than my contraption.

edit on 9-6-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

My TV just wanted an update and asked me to accept their policies.

It gave me the option to allow it to record all of the audio going through my TV to improve how they advertise to me.

They threw this option in as the 3rd thing to check off after the T&C's and privacy policy, before the new update will work. When I didn't check it, I was asked 2 more times if I was sure. It's a Hisense TV and it sends it's customer's data to their headquarters in China.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I was a call firefighter for many years. Are you familiar with what fire toneouts sound like?

A two way radio in a vehicle can be wired to play audio through the siren speaker. You may have observed a fire or EMS vehicle with the siren control set to “radio rebroadcast” and the tones playing through the siren speaker. I can imagine it would sound strange if you aren’t used to it. It’s not a typical telephone DTMF sound.

edit on 9-6-2023 by therainmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
A truck playing loud tones. Like test tones?

Tow trucks and some emergency vehicles have what rhey call test tones to see if their sirens work. Now some people have inatalled these things in their cars just to harass people. I have one of those kinds of idiots living across from me currently. However instead of testing the PA with a test tone, he blares rap music.

However i have read about vibrational harassment and sound harassment.

If you start feeling unwell, you may be what theybcall a targeted individual.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join