It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bending Time: The Successful Time Travel Experiments using Kozyrev Mirrors The Why Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
To much Wu Wu for me but interesting nevertheless as some will remember the CIA experiments which were motivated by some of these Russian experiments. Psychic experiments, remote viewing, time travel viewing, and other theories about space and time. You can skip to the 4 minute mark to miss the opening advertisement.

In December 1990, in a remote village above the Arctic Circle, two Russian scientists embarked on a daring experiment. Their goal was to enhance human “super-perception” or ESP.

They built a device that could shield subjects from electromagnetic interference and amplify their biological energy. The device was a large tube of rolled aluminum with a chair inside.

As soon as the device was built, strange phenomena occurred around the village. Disc-shaped lights hovered around the lab. Balls of energy appeared and disappeared. The Northern Lights became so bright and vivid that they seemed to take physical shape.

Inside the lab, anyone who approached the device felt an unexplainable sense of dread. It took a while to persuade anyone to try it.

When the first subject finally sat in the chair, a flash of energy erupted that stunned everyone in the lab.

The device worked.

But it maybe worked a little too well.

Not only did it boost people’s psychic abilities, it also enabled them to view any place in the world. And soon, they could view any place in time.

In fact, these experiments confirmed a theory first proposed in the 1950s. That time, as we know it, doesn’t exist.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

When I first saw that clip of the WF. I first came to ATS, and of course there are a couple good threads on the topic

edit on 9-6-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Nice. That was a fun watch.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   
One of my favourite topics!
I watched this documentary years ago and have it bookmarked.
Once you get past the google translations it's fascinating watch with interviews with people involved in the experiment/research including the military right towards the end.

Rainbows
Jane
PS, just about to watch your video, thank you for posting.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Really dig the Why Files, I have never heard of this experiment but I love the topic, and our concept of time. The part where they would feel ill and feel fear, headaches. But if they pushed through then came the visions, the portal the projection into that moment in time.

Not to mix theories but those same feelings of nausea, dread, fear, and headaches are reported in a number of phenomena. Like forest disappearances, UAPS, alien encounters, and even cryptid encounters

I was watching a JRE guest saying our concept of time might be way off, perhaps it all connected out in the ether we just haven't learned to access it, or it's all chaotic and random, you can't just say I want to visit back when I was a boy walking in my neighborhood, and when we do stumble across it as humans it's random it freaks our minds out and we snap back.

but it's all connected and we are connected too, we just have to be in the right area and conditions, the right frequency, and the right vibrations to find those corridors.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I watched this last night and enjoyed it. I don't subscribe to any YouTube channels, but I'm giving serious consideration to WF?

I find it hard to believe that aluminum is the best material for these mirrors. Maybe just the best a couple of fringe scientists could afford in the Soviet Union at the time. I just instinctively feel a denser metal like silver, rhodium, or platinum might be more effective. Maybe an alloy.

After watching the video, I went to bed trying to imagine what a three-dimensional Archimedean Spiral would look like. I don't know how you would construct such a thing, but it would have to be more effective than the two-dimensional spiral they were using.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Right it's a fascinating subject, the whole thing triggers some intriguing thoughts.
now a days it shouldn't be that hard and expensive to build either.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The device was a large tube of rolled aluminum with a chair inside.

So… a large tinfoil hat??!!

Kidding aside, the blocking of EM field surrounding earth (including the Schumann resonance) is supposed to be all kinds of freaky to the mind.

I wonder if this is even possible (ie, using aluminum foil to block EM fields including Schumann). It would seem that workers at Reynolds Wrap would have some insight!

In fact, there is an internet post about a plastic wrap company that generated force fields where giant rolls of plastic wrap were being spooled up.

Alas, I fear that they are just sensational internet rumors. Maybe if they included an orgone accumulator enhancer I could be more generous in my doubts.

Ah, to dream!

Then again, maybe this is why graphene has not been mass produced. Too easy to make a time machine or remote viewing Lazy Boy!!

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Here's a little bit more wu wu for fun.

www.cia.gov...

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Right it's a fascinating subject, the whole thing triggers some intriguing thoughts.
now a days it shouldn't be that hard and expensive to build either.

Older style from OP vid

New updated version

No, not that complicated unless we're missing something.

Looks doable on the chamber. The rest of it might be a bit of a problem.

Funny though, when I was watching the video before I saw any images, I was imagining something more along the lines of a large culvert style pipe and laying horizontal. I cracked up when I saw an actual image of what this upright contraption might look like. I was SOOOOO off base lol.

edit on 2130202300000030bFri, 16 Jun 2023 19:03:21 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

top topics

join