It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian National with "legal refugee status" Stabs Children at a Play Park in France

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
hes probably gonna be touted as a member of the Euro proud boys or some such rot

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

His no Christian.

How do you know?

Granted, he certainly hasn't acted in accordance with Christ's 'message' as I understand it to be, but judging by what little information has been released so far its thought he is Syrian Christian.

For the record: I automatically assumed he would be Muslim as well.

Maybe we should all refrain from making assumptions?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Goretex, I am going to have to ask you to stop spreading anti-Islamic hate-speech, this instance. It's the religion of peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Agreed!

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Most christians aren’t christians because VNex said this feller isn’t ?

Your a weirdo kid.

He could say he’s a truck Tire. If he isn’t round and black he ain’t what he professes.

edit on 8-6-2023 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This turd stabbed babies in their strollers.
That is pure evil.
What will France do to this guy?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Most christians aren’t christians because VNex said this feller isn’t ?

The comment was made from personal experience not because a member of a website made a comment, if that seems weird to you then that's a you problem...Kid.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
That is pure evil.

Give him a new identity and a free house probably

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: shooterbrody
That is pure evil.

Give him a new identity and a free house probably

Ouch

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is the sort of behaviour which loudly appeals to my sense of justice in that anyone who commits acts such as this, against defenceless children/ anyone but especially children, should be summarily executed by the police as they attend the scene, if it is incontrovertible. If not incontrovertible, he should be tried in a court of law, and executed once found guilty. There should be no mercy for this sort of attack, it's abominable. I'm a Christian, but some things are beyond redemption in mortal eyes. He made that choice? He has the chance to repent right before the injection goes in.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don’t know about the judge dredd justice model. He should still face a court and be questioned by the victims families (or their representatives)

Catharsis.

Then execute a punishment that society deems fitting.

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
No it does, it does. Although not entirely unexpected.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Reports say the scumbag found out a few days before the attack that he'd had his French asylum claim rejected because he already had refugee status in Sweden , guess it was to cold for him there so he fancied the South of France instead , or maybe he just gets a kick out of claiming asylum and all the benefits that brings.

The suspect, a Syrian refugee named Abdalmasih H by French media, had his asylum request rejected because he has held refugee status in Sweden for the past 10 years.

French authorities rejected the request on 26 April but the suspect only learned of the decision on 4 June, French broadcaster BFMTV said.

As for punishment , something slow and painful would be my choice or perhaps being left in a room with the fathers of the children involved.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Placed in a stock in a public place and left to the tender mercies of nocturnal France?

Exsanguination by leech till death?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Tattoo him all over with "PRESIDENT ASSAD IS A ....(insert appropriate insult here) and put him on a plane to Syria?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
just prosecute the scumbag based on his actions not his beliefs, which ever sky fairy he thinks is real is irrelevant

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
He's in France.... bring back Madame Guillotine!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I would really like to know who he was speaking to on his phone headset just before he started his attack like you can see at the start of a lot of the video footage of this incident.
Was he speaking to his handler ?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jaamaan

Probably not.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jaamaan

He wasn't talking to a headset, he was holding a crucifix he had on a chain around his neck.

Edited to add that, apparently, all the victims are getting better, even the two children that worse.
The 72 years old man that was also injured is Portuguese, and, besides being stabbed when trying to stop the attacker he was also hit by a "lost bullet" fired by the police.

edit on 9/6/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join