It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my body telling me something my mind isn’t about this person?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have a good friend.

From all accounts this person is great friend. She remembers important dates. She is kind, polite, caring.
She is a fun person to hang with. We have a lot in common. There is never ever any drama. There is no weird competition etc.
So what’s the problem you ask…….?

Ok, this is where it gets weird.
Every single time I’m around this person, I get physically ill. Every_darn_time.
It’s not just one kind of sick either, we are talking gastro distress, dizziness, migraine, you name it.
The other part, I feel instantly better immediately after. What gives?

Just to note, there is nothing anxiety inducing about this person. We are at the same social, and economic level. We have known each other for a long time. Nothing mentally that I can think of that would cause this feeling.

So, black magic, is she a witch, do our auras not jive? Anything else you can think of?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Is there a particular perfume she wears all the time?

Could be an allergic reaction.

Do you have a reaction when on the phone with her?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

my first rational thought is perhaps an allergy to some product they use like perfume/cologne or shampoo or diet?

Very odd, do you have any secret feelings about this person? maybe they have secret feelings towards you?
have you talked to this person about said illness?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Is there a particular perfume she wears all the time?

Could be an allergic reaction.

Do you have a reaction when on the phone with her?

No and I don’t recall talking to her much on the phone, mostly text and in person.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Good questions.
I'd add psychic vampire to the 'list'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

my first rational thought is perhaps an allergy to some product they use like perfume/cologne or shampoo or diet?

Very odd, do you have any secret feelings about this person? maybe they have secret feelings towards you?
have you talked to this person about said illness?

No secret feeling from my side, and I think it would be super weird to say, “Hey do you know why every time I see you I feel ill?”…

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

This is interesting. Could it be the location of where you’re meeting her?

Ironically, I woke up with a blown back about 5 days ago. I did absolutely nothing to produce it.

However, I am under a tremendous amount of stress recently. My landlords are kicking me out of my house to turn it into a short term rental. Just like every other landlord has done in my area. I have to be out at the end of the month and there is not one single long term rental in my area. And I run a business out of my home, so I’ve got big problems. Now I get to pack this damn house up with a blown back.

I’m kicking myself. I should have bought a house before all the inflation happened. I refuse to buy now as there is no way the market can keep this up.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This is interesting. Could it be the location of where you’re meeting her?

Ironically, I woke up with a blown back about 5 days ago. I did absolutely nothing to produce it.

However, I am under a tremendous amount of stress recently. My landlords are kicking me out of my house to turn it into a short term rental. Just like every other landlord has done in my area. I have to be out at the end of the month and there is not one single long term rental in my area. And I run a business out of my home, so I’ve got big problems. Now I get to pack this damn house up with a blown back.

I’m kicking myself. I should have bought a house before all the inflation happened. I refuse to buy now as there is no way the market can keep this up.

If you are able, see a physical therapist for your back. I had horrible back issues and as a last resort dragged myself to PT. It literally cured me! I now know certain exercises and stretches to do when I feel it and have been back pain free for over 2 years!

Also, it’s totally not the location as we have been all over, including different states!

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Good questions.
I'd add psychic vampire to the 'list'.
Rainbows
Jane

I’ve heard of this but have not read a lot, do tell me more please!!

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Our outward persona is how we want the world to see us, and a lot goes into perfecting it throughout our life.

Psychology tells us we 'hide' our true nature to protect our most vulnerable inner self. When I first learned that I looked around at the people I know, and sure enough; the grouchiest people had the most tender hearts to protect-usually because of severe past hurts. The 'sweetest' people I knew were hard as rocks inside when push came to shove and would go into conquer or destroy mode.

I'd guess your 'friend' may be harboring a dislike of you; maybe jealousy? 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer' comes to mind.

Have you overlooked 'gut instinct' clues that had to take it to another level? I know you to be quite tune in with your intuitive side.

It could also be that she's an 'emotional leach' feeding off the energy of others. Have you tried shieling yourself when in her presence? I've found it to be somewhat helpful when dealing with 'energy vampires', unless they've been doing it for a long, long time; then it's harder to block the negative effects.

ETA: For those who believe in reincarnation, perhaps some past life issues to work through?

edit on 200000022America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

yes i agree that would be awkward

my other less rational thoughts would be,
next time try to sneak some sage or garlic, or throw salt when you meet, see if that protects you or irritates them
yes I know still awkward but "plausible deniability"

to note I would suggest trying to talk to them before throwing salt at them.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It could also be that she's an 'emotional leach' feeding off the energy of others. Have you tried shieling yourself when in her presence? I've found it to be somewhat helpful when dealing with 'energy vampires', unless they've been doing it for a long, long time; then it's harder to block the negative effects.

ETA: For those who believe in reincarnation, perhaps some past life issues to work through?

A few very subtle things to make note of.
I noticed whenever I have something planned she always asks for specific dates, weird, but i've known others that do this too so didn't think much about it.

Her husband is extra friendly to me, but never ever ever crossed the line.

She was there for me at my lowest and really helped when others I thought would be around weren't.

I do believe in reincarnation.

edit on 6-6-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Confront her, and tell her what you just wrote here.. perhaps in a more gentle approach.
Perhaps it is not the first time she had this "effect" on others, pay close attention to how she react when you tell her.
If she truly is a friend or just have a curious mind as you, then she will listen to you.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

rereading my last comments made me realize that they could be taken as insensitive or dismissive, I just want to say that was not my intent.

My other thoughts would lead me to believe that there is something unseen causing this, such as you have remarked about a curse or black magic, a reaction to the sage or salt would be a telltale sign of something "demonic" or similar like a psychic vampire.
Its possible that she may even be either aware of or unaware of this, if it is the case. talking to her about your symptoms may be more awkward for her than for you and possibly detrimental to one or both of you.

My extreme thoughts were circumstantial, like perhaps this person is a ghost/demon but as you stated she has a husband I find that less likely...?
FYI I am not in any way an authority on the subject, I can only try relay my personal experiences

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

She's possessed.

Either by aliens, or demons.

Or. . . you are and she is pure of heart.

OMG

JAG, you're a Space Vampire. . . aren't you!

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It could now be a conditioned response, you perhaps felt bad a few times when talking and seeing this person, but subconsciously you made this connection and now you feel ill when you see or talk to her. Have no doubt you are dialed into your intuition JAG, perhaps too much so

Don't most of us have a person we see or talk to, where we semi-dread seeing them? LOL, I had a bully in school I hated to see who would literally make me sick to see for a few weeks till he konked me on the head with a glass Coke bottle and I busted his nose.

Still, Ive had bosses I dreaded seeing too, but nothing spectacular or I couldn't handle mind you, but just an ah damn here they are and sooner or later they are gonna be azzholes. Pretty much didn't realize how much it affected me till we worked with other people and companies.

Otherwise, we are talking basically about the movie "Frailty" which Im open to but we need to explore all possibilities

edit on 6-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I am wishing you luck!
Housing is beyond insane right now.. . . That's all I will say.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Colin Wilson

The Space Vampires

great book.

I think JAG is one of them.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

How long have you known her?

I was a waitress at a cool little club in my 20s that had bands on the weekends. My friends hung there also. Well they kept trying to set me up with this guy, who everybody loved, but me.

He acted very sweet, kind, caring and tried to date me for years. Anytime he tried to get close to me I would vomit (no lie). Every time!

Luckily, I literally couldn’t even date him because he made my stomach turn. He was good looking, clean, hardworking, looked good on paper, but my body would literally get Ill if he came to close to me.

He turned out to be a total azzhole and rude ass, and major drug dealer. Pay attention to your instincts.

edit on 6-6-2023 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

KKLOCO, sending you positive manifesting prayers for a blessing in your situation 🍀

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join