It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plea to the Wicked; take off your mask and repent.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: QwertyMyself

The Light is Victorious.

^_^

The Light is Victorious because you cannot destroy it or you would have to hide in darkness with everything sealed off and then you would have no other place to go than to stay there. You can't defeat it with darkness because it shines in the darkness and being of The Light would only bring more light.

Science seems to claim that at the speed of light you see all of the universe, the past and the present all at once so being All seeing, Omnipresent and Ömniscient.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Whatever happened to TheAngelofLightness?

He used to be fun.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

So here's the thing - you have a Messiah complex.

You are not divine, on a mission to save souls, you're a confused individual who ideally needs to humble himself before the one true God, because the proud will take a tumble before their time is done.. But the humble will be uplifted. It's something of a paradox.

You appear to be suffering a common delusion of grandeur, and I sincerely recommend that you ask a trusted therapist, friend or family member to help you, to intervene to ensure you get the help you need. You can't solve the problems of the universe, you must solve your own problems though, before they consume you.

This is a very serious situation - dark spiritual forces will take advantage of anyone stuck in such a delusional state of mind for a long period of time. You need help, you should humble yourself & pray.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Isn't that post of yours Messiah complex all the way?

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I mean, I'll do it... but which mask should I take off though? The one for Easter? Or the one for Halloween? Or the one for Thanksgiving? Or the one for Christmas? Or the one for Hanukkah? Or the one for Moloch? Or the one for Beelzebub? Which one?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join