It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spry and light on his feet Biden returns skipping to the White House

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Spry and light on his feet Biden returns to the White House, salutes the press, and proceeds to go skipping inside and continue his magnificent job of saving the country from financial and societal ruin. Who here, doesn't want 4 more years of JRB's superior Presidential public service?

so ATS Democrats why can't RFKjr be the DNC nominee

edit on 2-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

From what I’m seeing, it looked like one single blade of that grass, could have been his demise.

I find it funny that people are talking about him running again. His cognitive decline, just in his short presidency, has been rapidly compounding.

I’m predicting another Gerald Ford event. A man in the White House — that was not voted in. Which ironically, is exactly what Joe is…..

ETA: WTF is wrong with RFK’s voice? He looks like he has beginning stages of Parkinson’s. My GAWD, can we get someone in the White House that isn’t going to die in the next 5 years!?!?

edit on 2-6-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

From what I’m seeing, it looked like one single blade of that grass, could have been his demise.

I find it funny that people are talking about him running again. His cognitive decline, just in his short presidency, has been rapidly compounding.

I’m predicting another Gerald Ford event. A man in the White House — that was not voted in. Which ironically, is exactly what Joe is…..

ETA: WTF is wrong with RFK’s voice? My GAWD, can we get someone in the White House that isn’t going to die in the next 5 years!?!?

Funny you mention Gerald Ford. He tripped once in a while and Saturday Night Live always made him look like a fumbling fool. Watch one of those skits now with the sound down and you'd swear it was about Biden.

Here's an example...

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
in japan we think of him licking the yesterdays of his crimes

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Looks like a body double.

I am sure they are capable of it..

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The Japanese people are indeed wise.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
They rebooted his server.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

ETA: WTF is wrong with RFK’s voice? He looks like he has beginning stages of Parkinson’s. My GAWD, can we get someone in the White House that isn’t going to die in the next 5 years!?!?

Yea, I can't recall the condition he has, but it affects his vocal cords, but it isn't a condition that is deadly or degrades his mental abilities.

I mean I struggle to listen to any Biden speeches too and Ive tried, they are so full of old political small talk and cliches that they are an unbearable and unintelligent mess. I can disagree with 70% of RFK's ideas but his thought process is sound, and 30% I can agree with is 30% more than what I agree with Biden on. Throw in Joe's competency and baggage, I guess all that matters to the DNC is pliability and electability.

Just asking Democrats honestly, isn't RFKjr likely more capable at this point in the timeline?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sort and light on his feet? I’ve seen animatronic Gumby move with more grace
and I’m fairly sure what you mistook for skipping was him shaping up to Cornpipe.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Is it me, or does he not even move like a normal, real human? His movements are stilted, almost robotic.

The man ain't right, and I don't mean politically.

:
edit on 2023 6 02 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
RFK sounds like he’s been jagging the junk.

Or smoking 80 durries a day

a reply to: KKLOCO

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

He had some kind of health event that affected his vocal cords.

You dare make fun of someone with a handicap?

I saw part of an interview where he talked about it. Said he can't listen to recordings of himself.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I believe they run him into office and then 25th amendment him and give it all to Kamala 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Every time I see him do stuff like this, I remember then DJT asked for help walking down a step ramp in leather shoes and all the propaganda outlets jumped on it, saying he was in ill health.

But up to now, they cover for Beijing Joe.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Spry and light on his feet Biden returns to the White House, salutes the press, and proceeds to go skipping inside

... before the meds wear off.

For having Hollywood completely in their pocket, the Democrats could at least get the acting right.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
RFK Jr. suffers from:
Spasmodic Dysphonia (SD); a voice disorder caused by the brain sending abnormal signals to the vocal folds.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Sort and light on his feet? I’ve seen animatronic Gumby move with more grace
and I’m fairly sure what you mistook for skipping was him shaping up to Cornpipe.

First of all the comment was spry and light on his feet, secondly it was an attempt at exaggerated sarcasm.

exaggerated
adjective
Enlarged beyond bounds or the truth.
That has been described as greater than it actually is; abnormally increased or enlarged.
represented as greater than is true or reasonable

sarcasm
sär′kăz″əm
noun
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to express contempt or ridicule.
A form of wit characterized by the use of such remarks.
A biting taunt or gibe, or the use of such a taunt; a bitter, cutting expression; a satirical remark or expression, uttered with scorn or contempt; in rhetoric, a form of irony; bitter irony.

Not to mention I can relate to RFKjr's thoughts on Ukraine better than "Gumby" dammit. This is another very obscure reference though somewhat related to your post

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Oh what no salute?!? POS

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
nothing more pathetic than a old fart trying to pretend that they have all kinds of energy and full of life when in fact their on their last leg.
slo joe should just step aside and let a some other new nominee lose to DeSantis.
edit on 2-6-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

He had some kind of health event that affected his vocal cords.

You dare make fun of someone with a handicap?

I saw part of an interview where he talked about it. Said he can't listen to recordings of himself.

Yeah, I get all that. However, what is a President?

The President is a nothing but a voice. That is all. Because we all know the vast majority of them are merely puppets.

Therefore, if the President does not have a voice of confidence — nobody will have confidence in him, he, her, them, it, whatever……..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join