It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will this happen soon to Mother Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
A few of us here monitor the earthquakes around the world.
I think the earth is "angry". What does that actually mean?
Well, it is hungry for revenge.

cknnDYW9eWo
edit on 0600000036282023-06-02T01:28:36-05:00283606am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 0600000015292023-06-02T01:29:15-05:00291506am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Your links broken

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes, She is very angry.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
When we don't live the way we are supposed to, in harmony with the planet, we get what we deserve.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
When we don't live the way we are supposed to, in harmony with the planet, we get what we deserve.

The problem is that even though some people do live in harmony with the earth and respect mother nature, those people will also be negatively effectedby what those who who are trashing it are doing. All the unnatural chemicals and concentrated natural chemicals being dumped into the environment will ruin it for everyone and also all the other life living on earth.

We should not be flying all over the earth or jumping in the car and traveling far away to vacation. People look the other way so they can get their food cheap then waste half of it. I remember shooting rats at the dump with my dad when I was young, certain people were allowed to do that, my dad was one of them. There was very little plastic in the dump back then, and stuff was made to last a lifetime so it wasn't in the dump. You could fix things that broke back then and most of the metal stuff was recycled, so were newspapers....the boy scouts got money from selling newspapers to Celotex, we filled a semi up twice a year to pay for camp and other outings.

Seems that during covid when things got restricted, more people started going into the woods with friends and this triggered more forest fires because people who are not taught how to be in the woods should not be in the woods. You need to always be careful in the woods, no fireworks and be careful of the cigarettes and joints because they can cause fires. Campfires need to be properly extinguished and the spots you put a campfire is important. Putting a fire on a layer of peet or dead matter can cause a fire to smolder underground leaving the area you extinguished and later growing into a forest fire.

We have taught the young the wrong things for a few generations. And we will all suffer for it in the future.

top topics

join