It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Trudeau leave his teaching job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A rumor that Trudeau left his teaching job because of an inappropriate relationship with an underage girl, has been floating around, with talk of a NDA sealed and signed along with a settlement has also been stated. It has been reported in fake news channels and debunked on Snopes. This seems strange as during a debate in the Canadian Parliament, it was mentioned by the opposition, and reading the faces of the opposition it is a shared meme. The reasons why he left the Grey Academy have changed, which is a worry when the story gets changed. when an open secret gets repeated on the Parliament floor it might mean the rumour has substance. If substantiated his career might very well be in its twilight. This gets a full analysis, along with the debate on the Parliament floor. Along with the proven groping and apology to a reporter which is confirmed. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 1-6-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
A rumor that Trudeau left his teaching job because of an inappropriate relationship with an underage girl, has been floating around, with talk of a NDA sealed and signed along with a settlement has also been stated. It has been reported in fake news channels and debunked on Snopes. This seems strange as during a debate in the Canadian Parliament, it was mentioned by the opposition, and reading the faces of the opposition it is a shared meme. The reasons why he left the Grey Academy have changed, which is a worry when the story gets changed. when an open secret gets repeated on the Parliament floor it might mean the rumour has substance. If substantiated his career might very well be in its twilight. This gets a full analysis, along with the debate on the Parliament floor. Along with the proven groping and apology to a reporter which is confirmed. www.bitchute.com...

Nothing will happen to Fidel Castro's son.

Unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I remember this... accusations came out close to an election, I remember listening about it on the radio station I tune into after work - which usually rags on trudeau a lot - and then nothing came from it.

I mean, typical to be honest, since he got away with black face like three times, and caught engaging in crony - capitalism twice. The "chosen one" is untouchable apparently. The liberals have been in the driver's seat too long... The liberal party always does this, they come in guns blazing and then slowly losqe their internal following acting stupid until they only have their leader left to try and sweep up the rubble.

And then Canadians get angry and vote them out, instead of pre emptive voting strategically.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
He diddled some teen, then paid out 2.5 mill for a NDA, thats it more or less..nice huh!

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Looks like Trudeau is a wake of cancer past and present. The same as most leaders today, all malignant in their actions.

Canada needs to excise the sob.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I recall there was a copy of the NDA posted by someone close to the girl. People were speculating it was the girls father who posted it.

join