It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

with a cyclical event, you get more climate change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
www.foxweather.com...

"We have increased our forecast and now call for a near-average Atlantic Basin hurricane season in 2023," the university said. "While we anticipate a robust El Niño for the peak of the Atlantic hurricane season, the tropical and subtropical Atlantic have continued to anomalously warm to near-record levels."

now the article states the facts, which is that we are entering into an El Nino cycle. With such an event, you will get stronger storms, and more bad weather events. We know this now, but I invite one and all to watch the headlines, and when the bigger stronger storms come, yep, you will hear them. The Algores among us. Screaming "this is proof of climate change!!" And little will be acknowledged of the weather pattern we knew was coming earlier this year. That will be because the MSM needs the Global Warming myth to perpetuate and be believed by all. Like the Vaccine fiasco.

And for the slow, the climate does indeed change, it always has, and it always will. And during El Nino events, it will change more drastically than usual. It's called "weather".

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Please allow me to summarize the Marxist Climate Change agenda.

They tell people that the sun setting is their fault, but if you give up your rights, freedoms and money, they promise that the next morning, the sun will rise.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LOL, yep. This one is much more of a place holder for the late summer and early fall when we see some cat 4 storms creeping towards the coast. News nerds will be screaming the hymns from the front pew, "It's all because of climate change", while pastor David Koresh hands out the kool aid and black nikes.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Climate change? There is always climate change. In the daily scale, most people call it the weather.

This planet has been hotter and colder on a yearly average many times in that past. If you don't like the climate, wait a few thousand years to see how it is then.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I hate the weather, a month of cold, non stop, continuous cold slap in the ol bones wind. Oh and it snowed today.
edit on 1-6-2023 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

I hate the weather, a month of cold, non stop, continuous cold slap in the ol bones wind. Oh and it snowed today.

this is why I moved to NC. No longer is it a snow shovel, it's now a really big dustpan. If it does snow here, we just wait, and it will melt.

But it's been chilly here. Pool is open and perfect, but too damn cold to enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: XipeTotex

this is why I moved to NC. No longer is it a snow shovel, it's now a really big dustpan. If it does snow here, we just wait, and it will melt.

But it's been chilly here. Pool is open and perfect, but too damn cold to enjoy it.

Pool too cold??? get a hot tub then, nothing like a 40 degree hot tub. Lie back and looik at the satellites and stars.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

pool is fine, air temp is a little chilly. And yes, I'm wimpy.

eta:
but I like the way you think.
edit on 1-6-2023 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a warmer Atlantic will cause changes in the Hadley Cells which might cause the forecasted 15 Storms to travek northward & eastward of Bermuda.... making the 7 storms to make landfall in places like iceland or britian instead of north america...

there is forecasts for 3 possible 'super storms'... which i expect to bring catastrophe in Central/South America/Carribean
edit on st30168565122501272023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

One "change " I have noticed recently is no chemtrails.
I live two hours drive south Of Lake Erie, and it has been
crystal clear blue skys and no chem trails.
Forcast for tomorrow is 92 degrees farenheit.

Anyone else notice lack of chem trails?
Seems like EL Nino might cause a hot dry summer in my area.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

40 degrees? Brrrrrrr. "It was shrinkage. I was in the "hot" tub. I swear, it was SHRINKAGE!!!"

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   

That will be because the MSM needs the Global Warming myth to perpetuate and be believed by all. Like the Vaccine fiasco.

Surely you mean those nasty climatologists? Who've been banging on about this for decades (long before MSN, politicians or social media commentators ever caught on). The media don't care ....

btw I confidently predict that 2024 will be the warmest year on record globally.

originally posted by: RavenSpeaks

One "change " I have noticed recently is no chemtrails.
I live two hours drive south Of Lake Erie, and it has been
crystal clear blue skys and no chem trails.
Forcast for tomorrow is 92 degrees farenheit.

Anyone else notice lack of chem trails?
Seems like EL Nino might cause a hot dry summer in my area.

Whether or not you see chemtrails (or contrails as scientists call them) depends on upper atmosphere conditions - temperature and humidity.

Don't worry, you'll see them again before long!

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

yes, but totally different folks than preached about the upcoming ice age a few years back.
And we have reached the point of no return quite a few times, so you may as well buy a fan. And be sure to NOT INCLUDE the temps from my area this spring. (it's been chilly and too much of that will mess up your confidence)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

www.foxweather.com...

"We have increased our forecast and now call for a near-average Atlantic Basin hurricane season in 2023," the university said. "While we anticipate a robust El Niño for the peak of the Atlantic hurricane season, the tropical and subtropical Atlantic have continued to anomalously warm to near-record levels."

now the article states the facts, which is that we are entering into an El Nino cycle. With such an event, you will get stronger storms, and more bad weather events. We know this now, but I invite one and all to watch the headlines, and when the bigger stronger storms come, yep, you will hear them. The Algores among us. Screaming "this is proof of climate change!!" And little will be acknowledged of the weather pattern we knew was coming earlier this year. That will be because the MSM needs the Global Warming myth to perpetuate and be believed by all. Like the Vaccine fiasco.

And for the slow, the climate does indeed change, it always has, and it always will. And during El Nino events, it will change more drastically than usual. It's called "weather".

97% of climate change scientists, worldwide, agree that climate change is caused by human activities, primarily the use of fossil fuels.

It’s important to remember that scientists always focus on the evidence, not on opinions. Scientific evidence continues to show that human activities (primarily the human burning of fossil fuels) have warmed Earth’s surface and its ocean basins, which in turn have continued to impact Earth’s climate. This is based on over a century of scientific evidence forming the structural backbone of today's civilization.

climate.nasa.gov...

If it's cyclical, Redneck, as you opine, then of course there will be more weather of all types and strengths, but this does not explain the continuously rising temperatures of the entire planet. What opinion are you trying to put forth with this thread's title?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

www.foxweather.com...

97% of climate change scientists, worldwide, agree that climate change is caused by human activities, primarily the use of fossil fuels.

It’s important to remember that scientists always focus on the evidence, not on opinions. Scientific evidence continues to show that human activities (primarily the human burning of fossil fuels) have warmed Earth’s surface and its ocean basins, which in turn have continued to impact Earth’s climate. This is based on over a century of scientific evidence forming the structural backbone of today's civilization.

climate.nasa.gov...

If it's cyclical, Redneck, as you opine, then of course there will be more weather of all types and strengths, but this does not explain the continuously rising temperatures of the entire planet. What opinion are you trying to put forth with this thread's title?

well, pinhead, as I opine, I am merely placing a predictive thread here, so in the late summer when the storms come fast and furious, and the DERP's start screaming "see, this is all because of climate change!!", I can show where I predicted it all, based on a weather pattern that emerges every 3-5 years.

And our global temperatures are rising likely due to the fact that we are emerging from an ice age.

Here is a nice way to think about this. As we have been told a few times, 12 years left (that was 4 years ago) past the point of no return, we can't stop whatever it is that's going on, even though we caused it. So we can just sit back and give our money to John Kerry to fly his private jet around accepting awards for his work on the money redistribution scheme climate change, and see if the global temps level out and start to trend back downwards. Of course if that happens, it will be due to man made global warming, just as snow storms are.

But rest easy chicken little, the sky will still be up there for at least a few more days.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

www.foxweather.com...

climate.nasa.gov...

well, pinhead, as I opine, I am merely placing a predictive thread here, so in the late summer when the storms come fast and furious, and the DERP's start screaming "see, this is all because of climate change!!", I can show where I predicted it all, based on a weather pattern that emerges every 3-5 years.

And our global temperatures are rising likely due to the fact that we are emerging from an ice age.

Here is a nice way to think about this. As we have been told a few times, 12 years left (that was 4 years ago) past the point of no return, we can't stop whatever it is that's going on, even though we caused it. So we can just sit back and give our money to John Kerry to fly his private jet around accepting awards for his work on the money redistribution scheme climate change, and see if the global temps level out and start to trend back downwards. Of course if that happens, it will be due to man made global warming, just as snow storms are.

But rest easy chicken little, the sky will still be up there for at least a few more days.

Who is the pinhead the one who opines or the one that presents scientific evidence? And even if the sky were falling people who opine will always opine and not provide any proof of the sky actually not falling.
edit on q00000022630America/Chicago5353America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Oh please post that the science is settled or to trust the science!

I need a laugh this morning.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The laugh will be on you.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Oh.

Because the science is settled?

lol

Lemme guess. . . . you're still wearing a mask.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Oh.

Because the science is settled?

lol

Lemme guess. . . . you're still wearing a mask.

97% of climate scientists say that it is indeed settled so your unscientific opinion and others here are moot. Unless, you can prove otherwise.

Along with opining now you are throwing in guesswork, uneducated at that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join