It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA to hold historic public meeting about UFOs TODAY

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Below is an indirect “Warning” of sorts…..from the NASA panel vid.

Here’s dialogue from one of the NASA panelists….and it doesn’t look good…imo.

NASA Panelist: ….and I want to note in terms of space debris, debris in orbit right now, I believe represents an existential threat to our very society, that we are getting very close to an event that could cause real problems for our ability to access satellites and that's why I think there's great ancillary benefits to the conversation we're having today, that as we increase our capability to monitor orbit for UAPs, that data could also be very relevant as we look at near-Earth objects and other threats.

And again to just end on near-Earth objects, Apophis for example, an asteroid, is going to come so close to Earth it will be below geosynchronous satellites. So any effort to begin to catalogue and do better in terms of understanding that environment is going to be terrific and I hope NASA works with commerce and international agencies on Apophis and other missions.

Here’s a hypothetical scenario with Apophis ………..

There maybe a reason for this worldwide effort to Go Green expeditiously.

Can it be that Extraterrestrials have warned us that if we don’t show signs of cleaning up the earth and going cumbaya as a species……that they will steer Apophis from its present near-earth trajectory…..to a trajectory that will hit Earth….causing major destruction and deaths?

We have been experimenting with ramming projectile craft into asteroids to nudge them just enough to bump there trajectory.

However, from the purported size of Apophis …..we may not have the required punching power to phase it at all, if it was redirected towards Earth by extraterrestrials.

Something to think about…..it’s the extraterrestrials…all or nothing …solution.

Apophis: The infamous asteroid we thought might hit us

Also known as asteroid 99942, the near-Earth object is estimated to be about 1,100 feet (340 meters) across and could cause serious damage to the planet's surface if it were to hit.

In this day and age……are you willing to trust the minds of NASA that it will indeed be a near miss?

Or

Could Extraterrestrials have the advanced technology to steer asteroids, if the wanted to?

👽
edit on 20-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join