It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA to hold historic public meeting about UFOs TODAY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Tomorrow is Today….

Source: NASA to hold historic public meeting about UFOs TOMORROW: Space agency to give first update of its study into unidentified craft in our skies AND oceans - and you can watch it live

Tomorrow's meeting, which is expected to last over four hours, will make history as the first time America's space agency has presented any results from its UAP investigation to the public.

UFO reports will be delivered by both the head of the Pentagon's All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), physicist Sean Kirkpatrick, and an advisor to the Federal Aviation Administration's Air Traffic Surveillance Services Office, Mike Freie. The meeting will go live on NASA TV, the agency's official YouTube channel, at 10:30 am ET, 1430 GMT on Wednesday (May 31). The panel will even answer written questions put to them by the public, which can be voted on via a dedicated NASA page here.

Get the meeting links within the linked webpage story.

Or….this….live-streaming NASA TV..below

🍺🍕🍿

👽
edit on 31-5-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

What a joke.... the dog n pony show goes on!

If real disclosure were to occur, people would off themselves!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Thank you for letting us know to look out for the meeting.

After the last few times of listening to the mouth pieces of the government on this subject and the deletion of several decades of gun camera, radar and eye witness accounts I figure it will just be more babel speak and not much information revealed.

It would be nice for me to be wrong but my right meter is fairly pegged out on this whole government run investigation and obvious cover-up over the years...

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

NASA

New

Angle

Same

Assholes

We pretty much know how these "announcements" work and they're more often than not nothing burgers they claim are HUGE but end up being akin to a gnat fart.

We'll see I suppose...🤷🏻

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

What a joke.... the dog n pony show goes on!

If real disclosure were to occur, people would off themselves!

I'm curious to see what they say to cover it up. I've seen one about 30 or so yards away from me so I know it's not BS. They know it's not BS, too, let's see what they try to tell us.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

NASA jokes?

The last words heard on the Challenger before blowing up was school teacher Christa McAuliffe …. heard on radio saying “what’s this button for?”

NASA…….Need Another Seven Astronauts (referring to shuttle disasters)

Where do Shuttle astronauts take their vacation’s? ……..all over Florida

Dark Humor

👽

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Oh man, lol that last one is savage
edit on 5 31 2023 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
As we all know from previous government live streaming meetings……they are notoriously not on time…..It could start before or after the designated time.

I’d be surprised if it was on time.

👽

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Never A Straight Answer dot GOV (so trustworthy) is going to talk about the unidentified Anomalous (what happened to Aerial?) Phenomena... a.k.a. the weather.

Who gives a flying balloon, I mean, satellite?
Freakin' Projekt BlueBeam it already! Lol

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Tomorrow is Today….

Source: NASA to hold historic public meeting about UFOs TOMORROW: Space agency to give first update of its study into unidentified craft in our skies AND oceans - and you can watch it live

Tomorrow's meeting, which is expected to last over four hours, will make history as the first time America's space agency has presented any results from its UAP investigation to the public.

UFO reports will be delivered by both the head of the Pentagon's All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), physicist Sean Kirkpatrick, and an advisor to the Federal Aviation Administration's Air Traffic Surveillance Services Office, Mike Freie. The meeting will go live on NASA TV, the agency's official YouTube channel, at 10:30 am ET, 1430 GMT on Wednesday (May 31). The panel will even answer written questions put to them by the public, which can be voted on via a dedicated NASA page here.

Get the meeting links within the linked webpage story.

Or….this….live-streaming NASA TV..below

🍺🍕🍿

👽

Here we go....

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It’s on….

👽

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Who cares about the panel being harassed.

GET ON WITH IT!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
They're already saying the equipment is classified that they use, we can see where this is going 😂😂

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrog77
They're already saying the equipment is classified that they use, we can see where this is going 😂😂

And that dust reflects off of light. Mmmmmmhm.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

WTF. Entire NASA Public Meeting is a Clown Show. I stopped watching at 11:00am. Data? So what is data as in why don't you define data. So they only used declassified material from the public. They will not look at anything in the past. So I guess that means the "data" from the ISS when the feed gets cut by NASA when something does a flyby up in space will not be looked at. They are so disingenuous its oozing from there arse.

Oh the military and USA INTEL data. Cant use that cause its classified. These educated idiots are so smug and full of themselves they will get themselves caught in a trap if and when another ISS feed goes down and they don't study the data.

Just a bunch of gobbly gook, a used car salesman at Smiling Teds has better shtick.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Some closed minds do not want to hear something they dont like, like kids. If you have an open mind you listen to both sides, you don’t have to believe everything you hear. I have zero respect for people with closed minds to anything that doesn’t fit their delusion.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga
Some closed minds do not want to hear something they dont like, like kids. If you have an open mind you listen to both sides, you don’t have to believe everything you hear. I have zero respect for people with closed minds to anything that doesn’t fit their delusion.

Yeah but these dudes aren't reporting everything. They're holding off on the classified stuff which is what everybody wants to hear about. Why hold back info on UFO's. Sucks

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
I get that and if you genuinely believe then it must be frustrating. Even if you believe the most extreme claims about UFOs you must understand any kind of reveal would be a slow process.

If this genuinely looks at these UFOs (the more recent orbs) and manages too sift out the wheat from the chaff and we end up with even a few genuine objects then considering where we were years ago, it’s a big step forward.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It's an older vid but Dolan breaks down the background of the NASA team below.

Hint: he's not very impressed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join