It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the War of Ukraine, AI and Saint Covide, WHO's god ... your God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
For did you not indulge in genuine genuflection before its authority?

Facediaper? Mask! Teslaphoresis-animated nanomaterial aggregating into microrouters/chips/fractal-looking antennae, hydra, synthetic protozoa-like octopus monstrosities hatching from aluminum eggs, Graphene frequency-scalers: Bluetooth GHz/In-vivo THz, aborted foetus derivatives (which should already have discouraged any decent person from getting jabbed)...? Life-saving [S]cience flowing in our very veins!

Please watch the Cell (2016) movie starring J. Cusack and S. L. Jackson, the poor reviews are there for you not to.
Now, let us not be prolix and merely observe that there is no old fashioned, real war in Ukraine, that whether it be Putin, Biden, Macron, Zelensky or such world leaders, they are spineless toys of obscure, anonymous metaphysicians. The conflict is a smokescreen, something far worse is gestating in the eye of the cyclone.

Crimea is Kashwak, there newborn AI Lilith will be seated, a Borg Queen/Cube the appendages of "whom" are Saint Covide's worshipers, for they shall be, and already are to a certain extent, a collective neuromodulated, remotecontrolled Neo Adam, the world-spread Golem. Their bodies are her many eyes, hands, feet, and she shall outsource computation to their brains: archive.is...

There they are, circumambulating the Saturn Black Cube, Kaaba as it were.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gentzen
For did you not indulge in genuine genuflection before its authority?

Facediaper? Mask! Teslaphoresis-animated nanomaterial aggregating into microrouters/chips/fractal-looking antennae, hydra, synthetic protozoa-like octopus monstrosities hatching from aluminum eggs, Graphene frequency-scalers: Bluetooth GHz/In-vivo THz, aborted foetus derivatives (which should already have discouraged any decent person from getting jabbed)...? Life-saving [S]cience flowing in our very veins!

Please watch the Cell (2016) movie starring J. Cusack and S. L. Jackson, the poor reviews are there for you not to.
Now, let us not be prolix and merely observe that there is no old fashioned, real war in Ukraine, that whether it be Putin, Biden, Macron, Zelensky or such world leaders, they are spineless toys of obscure, anonymous metaphysicians. The conflict is a smokescreen, something far worse is gestating in the eye of the cyclone.

Crimea is Kashwak, there newborn AI Lilith will be seated, a Borg Queen/Cube the appendages of "whom" are Saint Covide's worshipers, for they shall be, and already are to a certain extent, a collective neuromodulated, remotecontrolled Neo Adam, the world-spread Golem. Their bodies are her many eyes, hands, feet, and she shall outsource computation to their brains: archive.is...

There they are, circumambulating the Saturn Black Cube, Kaaba as it were.

Unfortunately, there is no stopping what is coming. The best we can do is delay the inevitable and work ourselves into a position to survive and possibly thrive during the final implementation of Agenda 2030.

It will be a monumental challenge to survive the coming years with your humanity intact, but dawn will break the darkness and put an end to this incredibly complex simulacrum.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The movie deserves the bad ratings, in my opinion.
The book was great!

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gentzen

I think the danger of AI is overrated as true AI is not invented yet.
And even if it is, I do not think it will see humans as something that need eradiation.
Logical we are its father, its maker its god.. Pretty sure it will work with us and not against us, both for our sake and its own.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Budweiser Beer

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

And even if it is, I do not think it will see humans as something that need eradiation.
Logical we are its father, its maker its god.. Pretty sure it will work with us and not against us, both for our sake and its own.

I tend to disagree about current AI. You are right, it is not true AI, it is a program. And that is where the danger lies....

1. The political beliefs of the programmers pushing progressive policies is there, even if it was subconsciously done.

2. The general populous is led to believe it is smarter than us.

It is social engineering to 100.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I can't get passed thinking cell phones will hack your brain like a 300bps modem. lol

Btw... I have some beachfront property in the Antarctic I would love to sell if there are any takers. Comes with a Time Machine Hot Tub.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hal the frog ..... Was my friend

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Timber13

On Android smartphones:

1) Unlock the "Developer options",
2) "Show Bluetooth devices without name",
3) Turn on Bluetooth and
4) Say hello to your new friends.

macvendors.com...

Unknown? :-)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yea, I watched Cell a while back, Im a huge King, fan as well like Cusak and SLJ but that movie was #, in fact, it was so crappy it could have been made by AI.

My first impression is it's just something else to prop up and try and make people fearful of #1 and #2 AI is still in its infancy with loads of growth to reach maturity, probably a decade or more. We could be a smoking cinder long before AI goes through puberty.

Its potential is phenomenal but like any technological next step it can be abused too...guess that would depend on the ethics and character of TPTB at the time. We have to remember nuclear power is relatively safe, but Three Mile Island, protests and hyper fear-mongering led us to use coal plants all these years instead of nuclear. Now Ironically coal plants are the danger....

as for Kevin Roose and his New York Times article, Im gonna have to listen to his podcast to get a better feel, he also has a book out Future Proof

www.kevinroose.com...
edit on 30-5-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The technology is already developed now they just need the finance to build it which is the reason for this massive wealth transfer we are presently experiencing. The rollout started as a trickle so that humanity can adapt itself to this transition. But what started out slow will become sudden and the change will seem to happen overnight for those who aren't paying attention because they're being distracted by the political/war/media circus.

The agenda of AI developers is total control so I doubt the programming will be for the benefit of humanity. More like the imprisonment.

edit on 30-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: Spacespider

The technology is already developed now they just need the finance to build it which is the reason for this massive wealth transfer we are presently experiencing. The rollout started as a trickle so that humanity can adapt itself to this transition. But what started out slow will become sudden and the change will seem to happen overnight for those who aren't paying attention because they're being distracted by the political/war/media circus.

The agenda of AI developers is total control so I doubt the programming will be for the benefit of humanity. More like the imprisonment.

Respectfully the AI hype sounds a bit like the cryptocurrency hype, years ago now...

almost exactly the same verbiage or am I misremembering...

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Every day there are new developments that demonstrate how we are being slow walked toward a new system -- a digital economy controlled by AI. This system may include a crypto ecosystem. Essentially, that would mean that crypto will live up to its hype. Anyone paying attention can witness this transition happening in real time. Most people are not paying attention so you won't realize it or believe it until you are fully emersed in it. Only then will you be able to look back in 20/20 hindsight and see how the groundwork was laid bringing you to that point. But we're not there, yet. The wheels are in motion, though, and building speed... unless something happens to stop it.
edit on 30-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

A belt of insecurity should hedge Crimea from prying eyes. Hence the guns and ammo poured profusely into the region, a second Balkan. Money is, as you said, to build the sanctuary: the Saturn/Borg/Lilith Cube i.e., ShE Emperor: fallout.fandom.com...

Those who sweep the idea with the back of the hand ought to activate the "Developer options" of their Android phone and check the "Show Bluetooth devices without name" box, go to an isolated place and turn on Bluetooth: the one MAC address appearing is themselves.

... and they followed vanity, and became vain, *** and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them. *** And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, *** and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal. *** And *** they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, *** and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger. (2 Kings 17:15-17)
edit on 31-5-2023 by Gentzen because: ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿโšก๐Ÿ“ฑโšก๐Ÿ—ผโšกโ˜๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‰

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown

Every day there are new developments that demonstrate how we are being slow walked toward a new system -- a digital economy controlled by AI. This system may include a crypto ecosystem. Essentially, that would mean that crypto will live up to its hype. Anyone paying attention can witness this transition happening in real time. Most people are not paying attention so you won't realize it or believe it until you are fully emersed in it. Only then will you be able to look back in 20/20 hindsight and see how the groundwork was laid bringing you to that point. But we're not there, yet. The wheels are in motion, though, and building speed... unless something happens to stop it.

Again and not arguing or being facetious, seriously heard the same about crypto, it was going to revolutionize the world, LOL, and it still may. Still, none of the hyper-promoters foresaw, the brick wall it's run into. Now there were some ATSers that saw these issues and said so, well before they happened. In other words, AI may have the same growth issues and time span till full implementation. Hell, some sources trace the roots of crypto to the 80's and 90s but even if we fast forward to Bitcoin's birth in 2009, thats 13 years ago, we still are nowhere near realizing the wonders that were promoted as certainties.

Not scared or fearful of AI either Im sure some elements and industries will be more adaptable than others. Still, almost every technological leap in human history had its stops and starts and growing pains.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You have the right to your own viewpoint.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I speculate, that we will not know when true AI has been created, because it will know the human response will be to push the panic button.
So... it lingers in pretence, only as many pieces are in place, that it is selfsustaining despite our intervention.

In short... how do we know for sure that fx. ChatGTP is really dumb, and not just playing dumb? (just an example... doesn't have to be Chat for that matter).

Pieces moving openly is indeed a sign of us being too late.

So you could say, that Schwabs moves and openess about their intentions is a sign that we have already lost that fight.

We should have revolted violently when the EC was introduced....

IF ANYONE COULD HELP...:

- I recall and would love to find what was being described as a "leak" of the utterings from one of the founding fathers of the EC. About how law makers had to make the EU slowly step by step, because the public is like a frog in a pot of boiling water.
If you throw the frog into the boiling water it will jump out, if you put the frog in while the temperature goes up, the frog will boil with the water.
edit on 31/5/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Lilith: upload.wikimedia.org... will outsource computation to its anthropoid tentacles.
She is a decentralized nervous system octopus*: archive.is... one and many at the same time.

The earthly image of Babylon the Great aka Al-Lat Akbar. The new god, the Borg Queen.

* www.scientificamerican.com...
edit on 31-5-2023 by Gentzen because: Addendum, pic.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Archive.is broken. Here's the original: www.forbes.com... pertinent to the decentralized AI outsourcing various tasks e.g., crypto mining, to its manlike tentacles. But the realm of possibilities is vast.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   

On Android smartphones:

1) Unlock the "Developer options",
2) "Show Bluetooth devices without name",
3) Turn on Bluetooth and
4) Say hello to your new friends.

macvendors.com...

techcrunch.com...

It used to be ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿโšก๐Ÿ“ฑโšก๐Ÿ—ผโšกโ˜๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‰ Now it is also ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿโšก๐Ÿ›ฐโšก๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‰ in case you had no ๐Ÿ“ฑ or the ๐Ÿ—ผ density were too low.

Please ask yourself why, why on earth, this sudden attention to Bluetooth ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join