It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Neocon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
(Thats a play on the Last jedi movie.) LINDSEY GRAHAM! Mccain's former running buddy. I know we are not supposed to speak ill of the dead, I get that. Lindsey graham has never met a war he didnt like. For weeks now he has made a tour of the sunday morning political shows. The first week I saw him I was pissed. He was basically having an orgasim on screen about the tanks that we countries are sending over to Ukraine. He literally couldnt speak with how much glee he was having at this course of action. Fast forward to this sunday on Fox news. Where he said the only we are going to have peace is when Putin is defeated. I wonder if you could take those words and put them in any other histroical tyrant and would they fit?

There is no one else who can rile my anger right now more then Lindsey graham. Not AOC not Biden. Its lindsey stupid graham. I was under the hope that under the trump era/administration that this neo con ideology would be eradicated!!! I had thought with the new blood in there we wouldnt have to worry about this. with Gaetz, MTG, Boebart, and Donalds.

But no we still have this NEO CON ideology advertised to the point where you can make threats openly to world leaders.

Since you like NEOCON statements so much Lindsey Graham. how about this. America will have peace when you are no longer serving in congress.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Remember when Yoda said "There is another" Well actually there is more than one IIRC, but yes Lindsay is a walking billboard for term limits

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The Last Neocon

I don't think so. Lindsey is just the mouth piece for the MIC and the NeoCons they control.
War is a profitable business if you know how to play the system. Granted it is the dirty side of Capitalism but
The neocons are still a very powerful segment of the Republican party and they need corporate $$$ to defeat the MAGA
opposition. There is much more at stake here than the pathetic Lindsey G. as the GOP continues to tear itself apart!

There's also a negative side....

edit on 29-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yep, he loves beating those war drums. Between him, McConnell and Romney I’m not sure which one I’d like to see go first.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., vowed Monday he would do everything within his power to "undo" the bipartisan debt ceiling bill and the "disaster" he said it would be for America's defense.

"I will use all powers available to me in the Senate to have amendment votes to undo this catastrophe for defense," Graham wrote on Twitter. "I support raising the debt limit for 90 days to give us a chance to correct this disaster for defense." 

Nothing in this bill provides weapons or technology to help Ukraine defeat Putin and make the world more stable."

"To Biden, McConnell, and McCarthy, what are we going to do about our own national defense as well as our support of Ukraine? We need to know," he added.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It's a shame that many politicians, like Graham, are more focused on the agenda to defeat Putin, than to push for peace in Ukraine.

We already made the mistake of instigating the conflict with NATO, and now instead of finding a resolution, we rather have Russia have it's own afghanistan to further push future western dominance.

I truely wonder how people continue to vote for NEOCONs like Graham. It really feels like a good portion of America has no intelligence when it comes to voting.
edit on 29-5-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join