It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN Accepted a 5 Million Dollar BRIBE from Another Country as V.P..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: opethPA
Big surprise the thread title is inaccurate.

No where in either source linked is the thread title established. Which is saying something because one source has an established polititical bias and the other is so small you cant validate anything on it.

Still making up the claim that the VP accepted a 5 million bribe from another country is a rather strong statement. If its true i want those involved to be prosecuted.

Do you actually have any source , biased like your normal sources or unbaised, that backs up this claim?

so the bribery thing is ok with you? it's just we can't prove it was from another country which is your issue with it? weird but ok.

Is it this part of my reply that lead you to the conclusion that im okay with bribery?

"If its true i want those involved to be prosecuted. "

So you are okay with people starting threads here and not giving any source for their claim?

Weird but ok.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Threadbare
So all Comer has is the word of a missing whistleblower about a document he hasn't seen? Am I missing any actual evidence coming to light?

You nailed it.
There is nothing here and Comer knows he has nothing.
If he did actually have something why hasn't he spilled the beans?
Where is this whistle-blower?
Let's not forget these are the kind of people that will buy Trump bucks, the IQ of most of them is not too high.

Something this huge and you think a whistleblower will come out in public only to be murdered? LOL cmon

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Didn't Bannon get found guilty of refusing a congressional subpoena? What legislative action was the Jan. 6 doing? Seems like there has already been plenty of precedence.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

a reply to: Brotherman

That's all it is, that's all it has been for some time.
For some reason people still eat this stuff up.
I'll believe this when I see it, and I'm not going to hold my breath.
But the OP will and the like with froth over this and cling to it like it's gospel.
Kinda sad and very funny

Do you find it so bittersweet amusing when team donkey does same? Just as politicians are the same the world over, regardless of colors on the helmets, so are the fans in the stands.

Trump was the first non politician to come along since Jimmy Carter. The next non politician will get worked over just the same.

I actually do find it even more entertaining when the democrats fumble things.
I find everything most politicians do to be funny.
And Trump has been bumping elbows with politicians for as long as I can remember. So I think calling him an outsider is kinda a reach. He is different for sure but not an outsider.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

It could be way more out in the open than the murky Russia Russia, Spy vs Spy intrigue. Might just be an open and shut case!

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

Big surprise the thread title is inaccurate.

No where in either source linked is the thread title established. Which is saying something because one source has an established polititical bias and the other is so small you cant validate anything on it.

Still making up the claim that the VP accepted a 5 million bribe from another country is a rather strong statement. If its true i want those involved to be prosecuted.

Do you actually have any source , biased like your normal sources or unbaised, that backs up this claim?

so the bribery thing is ok with you? it's just we can't prove it was from another country which is your issue with it? weird but ok.

Is it this part of my reply that lead you to the conclusion that im okay with bribery?

"If its true i want those involved to be prosecuted. "

So you are okay with people starting threads here and not giving any source for their claim?

Weird but ok.

yes because you keep explicitly mentioning "another country" as if that even matters other than making it a bigger offence. and the sources says exactly what the thread mentions aside from verifying it came from another country. did you not read the source?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

I notice you just double down when challenged. OVERSIGHT

BALANCE of POWER

Geez, it's fundamental.

What legislative action was involved in the Jan. 6 committee? Bannon was found guilty of not responding to them.

You supported every single one of their 'law enforcement' activities. You learned that defense from team elephant just a short time ago.
edit on 5/29/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

How is Carter a non-politician but Reagan isn't? If anything, Bush I was the last non-politician we had as he was a lifelong government employee but never held an elected position.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Soo not really a whistleblower then.
Just some person that claims to have info but doesn't want to present this in such a way that would allow them to be protected.
Well the claim worked as it gets people all riled up.
I am almost certain nothing will come of this.
I could be wrong but this whole things stinks like fodder.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

uh, Reagan was the governor of Ca.

Bush grew up in a highly political family, like the Kennedys.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Meanwhile, Barr, Comer, Jordan, and Trump were all able to avoid their Congressional subpoenas due to the precedent I've been citing.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

And Carter was governor of GA.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Brotherman

That's all it is, that's all it has been for some time.
For some reason people still eat this stuff up.
I'll believe this when I see it, and I'm not going to hold my breath.
But the OP will and the like with froth over this and cling to it like it's gospel.
Kinda sad and very funny

Do you find it so bittersweet amusing when team donkey does same? Just as politicians are the same the world over, regardless of colors on the helmets, so are the fans in the stands.

Trump was the first non politician to come along since Jimmy Carter. The next non politician will get worked over just the same.

I actually do find it even more entertaining when the democrats fumble things.
I find everything most politicians do to be funny.
And Trump has been bumping elbows with politicians for as long as I can remember. So I think calling him an outsider is kinda a reach. He is different for sure but not an outsider.

I don't particularly remember Trump running with alot of politicians. Celebrities, atheletes, models, other business people, foreign and domestic. Politicians? Like who?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
As Vice President, which one of his constitutional powers do you suppose he was being bribed for, his tie breaking vote in the Senate or...his tie breaking vote in the senate?

Probably none. The tip occurred in June of 2020, regarding some dastardly deed that supposedly had occurred a few weeks earlier (according to Breitbart) at a time when Biden had been out of any public office for a bit more than 3 years. He was a private citizen and didn't have any Constitutional powers then.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Funny you should begin judicial precedent. It says that Wray has no legal obligation to produce the requested document as Congress has no authority to issue a subpoena in this case.

So what reason does Wray have to provide the document to a Congressional Subcommittee that is clearly more interested in scoring political points than actually doing anything related to their job?

If there is precedent, then cite the case.

If there is statute, then provide the source.

All you seem to have provided is your opinion.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So what reason does Wray have to provide the document to a Congressional Subcommittee that is clearly more interested in scoring political points than actually doing anything related to their job?

Are you really saying this?

How about because it’s the right thing to do. How about that It will clear up a serious and legitimate question that half the American people are asking, and the other half should be asking. How about because the days of blindly accepting someone’s word because “ they say so “ are over. How about because the stakes are really really high here. Do I need to go on, or do you get my point?

As long as we are separated into tribes that bicker back and forth while the elite rape and plunder our society, our house burns down. We all live in that house. We as a people need to know the truth. This is not a game.

Reason enough for you?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

And Carter was governor of GA.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Well, GA and CA are two different puzzles.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yes, funny that.

It seems that it's a fine line between investigating an individual sitting in a govt position and overseeing the function of an agency.

Ripe area for lawyers to get paid. Bannon must feel like a real sucker.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Ripe area for lawyers to get paid.

And now we get to the heart of it.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

They are if it's what they want to believe. Otherwise, it's fAkE nEwZ.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join