It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Hybrids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It's a recurring theme, aliens abducting people mostly interested in the reproduction area.
Back to the Fallen Angels of the Bible. Or early Pagan gods taking humans as spouses.

So what could be the reason?
Here's one example opinion from Oxford professor Dr.Chi

Dr Chi began his lecture with the statement that “perhaps human civilisation is coming to an end”.  

In his fifty-five minute presentation he cited Dr David Jacobs, an ‘abduction researcher’ in the US, who argued that aliens’ primary purpose is to colonise the earth, by interbreeding with humans to produce a new hybrid species. Second generation ‘hybrids’ are, according to Jacobs, walking unobserved among us.

Dr Chi argued that “it is not only scientists and theologians, but also non-human species who appear to be greatly concerned about the survivability of the human species”.

He pointed out that the timing of aliens’ appearance coincides with the earth facing major problems, climate change and nuclear weapons in particular. 

He concludes that “it may be more or less assumed that the hybrid project is a response to this impending demise of human civilisation”.

That's sure fun to think about. But all of it is hypothetical, unless we got genetic proof some of us are not like the others.
But still I strongly feel the reaction would probably be mild interest and overall 'so what' from the people.
I mean it depends of course who turns out to be a mutt, super rich and powerful is probably scary, cute and confused struggling in our complicated world is probably a lot less scary.

But imagine you'd have a database of all the genetic fingerprints of everybody on the planet if you'd start testing for Hybrids.
That's just one of those fun things we could do if society wouldn't be so paranoid.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The real shocker will not be who's a mutt but the pure blood earthlings... My bet is, we'll never talk of them, and just discuss that we are the aliens now...

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Correction: This article has previously claimed that Dr. Chi is a professor. However, his official position is instructor in Korean.

Sounds to me that "Dr" Chi is a creative speculator. Nothing wrong with that, no progression is possible without creative speculators. And there it stops, I guess. No proof, just theories.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Germany wanted my genes.
And after that I got invited to 'studies'. Lumbar puncture. Lots of MRI.
...right here is where my actual problem starts. I want to debunk it for myself. But I don't know...
It's fishy.
After everything that has happened:
it's fishy

music starts at 1:11
edit on 29-5-2023 by Peeple because: hint

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I always wondered why the military draws so much blood every year, heck they drew three vials the week of end of AD day.

Either they are collecting dna for their files or something for the future.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Another posible use for the hybrid is as an interpreter.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

But for a good gene analysis you need to immediately freeze the blood. Did they do that?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The simple solution/answer is staring us in the face: Check the DNA of the family lines of those abducted and those claimed to have been abducted. From my personal experience of being an abductee and the actions of some of my children, I say the evidence is clear and specific. The hybrids are less inclined to be sexualized by our societies and more inclined to be "outside" of the usual norms. Specifically, they are liberals and independent types.

Would the ETs abduct people merely to do physical exams on them? Not in the typical sense. But that aspect of alien intervention into our lives is a major part of the program. Why? Perhaps the intent was/is to change their DNA specifically so that it would be passed on to their children. Now a couple of generations later, their handiwork is showing results.

The physical evidence is probably found in the "junk" DNA. No doubt that tracking has been under investigation by governments ever since DNA testing was understood and popularized. Simple to do, set up DNA testing businesses for public consumption and the government doesn't have to anything but record the amount of changes from the provided data from the willing public (not to mention other sources of data collection).

Then they track the discord from the norm that appears. Can being a young or middle-aged liberal of today be identified as having altered DNA that came from an abducted parent? To what I know and suspect, the answer is a resounding YES!

The bottom line is that the government knows exactly what is taking place and has no control over the process except to
shepherd it along as our civilization falls into disarray.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Germany wanted my genes.
And after that I got invited to 'studies'. Lumbar puncture. Lots of MRI.
...right here is where my actual problem starts. I want to debunk it for myself. But I don't know...
It's fishy.
After everything that has happened:
it's fishy

Just out of curiosity,
did you ever make a thread about these events?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

I'm not sure? Probably not about everything but the UFO sighting and lots of interesting conversations in threads of others.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Observer19 I’m not sold. Soy-face doesn’t connect with grays to me.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

ah ok,
I was just asking because when you wrote 'germany wanted my genes' I suddenly remembered being approached by a doctor from Germany who wanted to do a brain scan and bloodwork, he wanted me to come to Germany. I thought this was about migraine research, but then it turned out to be all off the records so I ended up not going. At the time I thought it was pretty weird, but didn't give it much further thought. Haven't thought about it in a decade.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Why go deep for the hybrid explanation. It might be more mundane, like:- what if the "aliens" life span is only 20 years. So they want our genes to extend their life expectancy.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Why go deep for the hybrid explanation. It might be more mundane, like:- what if the "aliens" life span is only 20 years. So they want our genes to extend their life expectancy.

At max if they succeed with their hybridization program, they’ll only gain 100 more years of life for a total of 120 years.

That’s assuming they have the spirit of the creator within them to begin with.

According to our creator…..

Gen. 6:3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”

👽

edit on 29-5-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Our Earth, and nature, left alone, does a pretty good job of making adaptable species.

The Earth is in tune with microscopic changes in our environment and starts making corrections in all living things centuries before things hit critical mass. Keeping all life sustainable.

That has worked fine until man started thinking that he was smarter than God, and started interfering with the natural order of nature.

I would not be surprised to find out that we have have already aborted a number of those fetuses that had the necessary genetic keys to our sustainably on a modified Earth.

Just a thought.

edit on 29-5-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They have plenty of Alien offspring(giants) bones put away. They act like they never had any. My dad was telling me that evolution theory is impossible with giants in the mix. Scripture states that the last days will be as the days of Noah. They walked among men and bred with mankind then. I would think they have done it again, this time keeping the height down. They likely keep giants hidden. I have heard also that the so called "antichrist", is likely one of them. Super intelligent, super powerful, likely gay, with access to extra worldly show of fire power. He will be arrogant, proud, and constantly shooting his mouth off about himself. He will be accepted, whereas the true Messiah was rejected. He will be part of a new religion that most humans will accept and take part in. 7 years later he and his promoter, the False Prophet will be the first to go into the Lake of Fire. Satan doesn't even go in at that time, just those two, and they are still in there 1000 years later when Satan gets tossed in along with all those who followed his evil scheme.

The grays are the same little folk talked about in old stories as gnomes, faeries, and leprechauns. They have been playing tricks on Humanity since the beginning. You can stop and abduction in its tracks with the name of Christ. You should be just as concerned about those unseen, who are in spirit form.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

i often thought that the lands of fairy tales came from ancient experiences and encounters that someone had had with folks that had lived in middle Earth and other Earthly realms .

Hypogeum, Devetashka, and others are just the tip of the iceberg. We know more about the moon than we do of the depths of our oceans.

The possibilities are numerous.

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: visitedbythem

i often thought that the lands of fairy tales came from ancient experiences and encounters that someone had had with folks that had lived in middle Earth and other Earthly realms .

Hypogeum, Devetashka, and others are just the tip of the iceberg. We know more about the moon than we do of the depths of our oceans.

The possibilities are numerous.

www.ancient-origins.net...

Caves have been coming up a lot lately in my research. I believe there are beings living in Earths crust now. Scripture seems to indicate that too. It also says they are going to come out possible due to a severe earthquake or asteroid hit. And they dont like us. As for the moon. There is a lot of mystery around that orb. I had an amazing dream about it once.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: crayzeed

At max if they succeed with their hybridization program, they’ll only gain 100 more years of life for a total of 120 years.

That’s assuming they have the spirit of the creator within them to begin with.

According to our creator…..

Gen. 6:3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”

👽

“Only” 100 years? If man gained the same percentage we would “only” live 600 years? It’s a very significant increase.

Whut

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

For me, the "meh" factor comes from Hollywood fantasy burnout. Emphasis on holly wood and my favorite drug, fiction.

I've seen my hybrid chitlinses. Add the factor of "their-technology-is-superior" versus my incarnation and... the phenomena cancels itself out. Mild sauce flavor interest? Hardly. "So what[/i"] can I do about any of it? Good question.

It's all a distraction. Dis. Tract. Ion. But it's fun.

top topics

join