It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lukashenko transported to Moscow's Central Clinical Hospital after closed-door meeting with Putin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There are multiple Twitter reports, BUT LOOKING FOR verification elsewhere. It's on Reddit as well, nothing on TASS, and yes Im aware that's the opposition leader's tweet.

twitter.com...

edit on 27-5-2023 by putnam6 because: corrections

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

somebody got a spacial cocktail, or some of that famous russian caviar with some extra seasoning added.

edit on 27-5-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
According to preliminary information, subject to further confirmation, relapse could occur regardless of whether he recovers or not and it’s election time!

Reminiscent of a Covidiocy opinion piece and begs the question will dominion machines be deployed?

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

will dominion machines be deployed?

They don't need them.

Even before the Aug. 9 presidential election in Belarus ended, a poll worker in Minsk said she was asked to sign a document summing up its result, with the vote totals left blank. Another worker who pointed out violations during the vote-counting was fired on the spot.

apnews.com...

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Polonium tea ?

There have been suspicions over Lukashenko's health for a few weeks , seems those suspicions are proved true.
edit on 27-5-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No windows nearby, I hope??

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Considering the source.
I wouldn't believe for a minute.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

There are multiple Twitter reports

That is the problem and most of those twitter reports.

Just like how they claimed that Russian ship was damaged when clearly it wasn't?

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

There are multiple Twitter reports

That is the problem and most of those twitter reports.

Just like how they claimed that Russian ship was damaged when clearly it wasn't?

You are right Lukashenka is in fantastic health Im sure he will easily win the next election in Belarus...

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Considering the source.

Totally not surprising.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
That's unfortunate.

Also means he's not a true patriot, nor a true (Bela)Russian. Russians are naturally immune to polonium. A good way to weed out the traitors is to give them polonium and see if it affects them.

edit on 27-5-2023 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

It's ironic too, considering that Polonium is named after Poland

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   

If Luka kicks the bucket, that could very dicey, especially if Moscow has already moved nukes into Belarus.

I expect the Russian forces would deploy extra troops there to prop up whoever tries to keep the pro-Moscow regime in operation.

We may expect the Belarus opposition would try to take power in Minsk, but I think that would not be easy for them. My gut feeling is that the Belarus military and police would mostly support the caretaker regime, with help from Putin's boys.

Cheers

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So what's the allegations?
That Putin poisoned him?

So now Russia poisons their allies along with blowing up their own pipeline and attempted drone attacks on the Kremlin.

I honestly was unaware Russia had such masochistic tendencies.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

If Luka kicks the bucket, that could very dicey, especially if Moscow has already moved nukes into Belarus.

I expect the Russian forces would deploy extra troops there to prop up whoever tries to keep the pro-Moscow regime in operation.

We may expect the Belarus opposition would try to take power in Minsk, but I think that would not be easy for them. My gut feeling is that the Belarus military and police would mostly support the caretaker regime, with help from Putin's boys.

Cheers

My thoughts as well.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Just speculation.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
So what's the allegations?
That Putin poisoned him?

So now Russia poisons their allies along with blowing up their own pipeline and attempted drone attacks on the Kremlin.

I honestly was unaware Russia had such masochistic tendencies.

Pretty sure the Lukashenko-poisoned tea was just satire, however, you are aware there are precedents and it is a part of Russian foreign and domestic policy.

foreignpolicy.com...

Throw in the move of nukes to Belarus, if there is dissent in the country, Russia now has justification to move more troops to Belarus. FWIW there are more than rumors of dissent in Belarus.

www.aljazeera.com...

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, signed by the Soviet Union, says that no nuclear power can transfer nuclear weapons or technology to a non-nuclear power, but it does allow for the weapons to be deployed outside its borders but under its control.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Considering the source.

I am going to withhold judgment on this, you have inspired me to wait for more details. Because you are my 'go to' guy in regards to propaganda, for surely you are an expert. 👍

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Tsepkalo seemingly being the primary source for this story is certainly suspicious. That said, Lukashenko has been suffering from an adenovirus that pretty much saw him incapable of completing his Victory Day duties. It's certainly possible the stress of a long meeting with Putin could have exacerbated his symptoms to the point of hospitalization.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Here is an article stating that he made an public appearance yesterday on russian national television

Lukashenko offers nukes

Doesnt mean he wasnt in the hospital, or that this wasnt pre recorded, i would still be looking for further confirmation
edit on 29am31800000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join