It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City assembly head's son arrested over deadly attack in central Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

NAGANO, Japan (Kyodo) -- The son of a city assembly chief in central Japan was arrested Friday on suspicion of killing a policeman in a stabbing and shooting attack that left a total of four people dead, according to local police.

The police identified the suspect as Masanori Aoki, 31, the eldest son of Masamichi Aoki, speaker of the city assembly in Nakano, Nagano Prefecture. He has admitted to the allegations.

This is crazy. Japanese people are snapping at an alarming rate these days. I kind of wonder if it has anything to do with the covid vaccine and people eating beef. "mad cow disease " .
The crime wave really is hitting Japanese rural population also. The below article is just the tip of the iceburg on what's on Japanese TV.

mainichi.jp...

City assembly head's son arrested over deadly attack in central Japan

mainichi.jp...

This is crazy. Japanese people are snapping at an alarming rate these days. I kind of wonder if it has anything to do with the covid vaccine and people eating beef. "mad cow disease " .
The crime wave really is hitting Japanese rural population also. The below article is just the tip of the iceburg on what's on Japanese TV.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I kind of wonder if it has anything to do with the covid vaccine and people eating beef. "mad cow disease " .

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gentzen

I kind of wonder if it has anything to do with the covid vaccine and people eating beef. "mad cow disease " .

John Titor likes this post.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join