It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolf Harris is dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Rolf Harris has just died.

I didn’t really care much for him, though he was a bad person, along with the savilles of this world.

He lived in Australia though went to the uk for fame.

Did a bit in hid life though it doesn’t excuse him.
Well another one gone.

www.theage.com.au...
edit on 23-5-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Good.

Nasty pedophile bastard that he was.

Maybe Jim'll Fix It for him in hell.
edit on 23-5-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Agreed, though how many more that aren’t known like him in show business.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well, where the likes of the BBC are concerned.

And the fact that they enabled the antics of these dirty wrong'yins in spades back in the day.

My bet would be probably quite a few others as unfortunate as the case may be.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Found guilty on 12 counts, and serve a little over 5 years, and had it overturned.

Rot in Hell buddy.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Again? Just having a Mandela moment.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Some good news for a change.

"Can you guess what it is yet?"

Yes Rolf you sicko , its Hell. Have fun.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hardly good news when someone that vile lasts 92 years.He had a good long life, at least he was brought to justice while alive I guess, unlike Savile.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I was looking at some YouTube vids about Harris, and saw this. I thought it was a joke at first. This guy is 100% batsh!t. (It's not Harris)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

If i was that reporter i'd have lost my job. And probably been up on an attempted murder charge. Im not stupid enough to kill the scumbag but he wouldve taken a severe beating off me

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

Thankfully we dont have any statue of limitations as rich pedos like him would easily beat the system time and again and no one would ever hear about it.

happy he now rots in hell

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga
Hardly good news when someone that vile lasts 92 years.He had a good long life, at least he was brought to justice while alive I guess, unlike Savile.

I dunno. Brings to mind The Picture of Dorian Gray. That kind of sickness eats at the soul of a person. Maybe he didn't show it, but inside you can bet he was dead, even if he was too stupid to know it.

Now, though, it's all in his face.

I have a theory about hell. While it is depiected in the Bible as a place where the fire is never quenched (one continues to burn for all eternity) and the worms never die (are never satisfied with their gnawing and feeding on one), maybe those words are metaphorical.

I think that maybe when a person spends his entire life feeding the lusts of the flesh, that becomes what his soul feeds on. If it's poison, it leads to soul-death in this life. In the existance to come, however, those lusts and appetites are his soul's sustenance, but they have absolutely no way to be satisfied; so that the pedophile or the rapist or the fornicator or the drunkard or the drug addict or the controller and manipulator finds himself in a place where the desires and lusts of the flesh burn and eat at him forever but he has absolutely no means of satisfying them, no body to feed them, no others in his sphere of influence or control to exercise them over.

Imagine that kind of existence. Worse than going cold turkey, or more like being stuck in the first stages of a cold turkey break for eternity.

(The man who satisfies his sould with godly things and a true relationship with the true God, however, will forever be satisfied.)

I heard a semi-vulgar joke years ago that illustrates this idea in a similar way.

A fellow who was known as an unfaithful womanizer died and found himself in the afterlife seated on a bench in a lovely park. There was another fellow sitting by him who looked forlorn and miserable and this bloke couldn't figure out why, seeing has he found himself in such an apparently lovely place.

In short order, he saw what looked to be a georgeous woman passing by in front of him. He figured he's hit the after-life jackpot, got all excited and followed her, propositioned her, and in a few moments they turned off into the bushes.

In a few minutes he exited the bushes looking disheveled and frustrated. He marched back to the bench, sat down exasperatedly by the other fellow whom he'd seen previously looking forlorn, and cried out, "Dammit, she ain't got nothin' down there!"

That, perhaps, is something like what hell is really like.
:
edit on 2023 5 23 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
People are quick to judge aren’t they? Rolf Harris had all but one of his convictions overturned. Even that last one was going to be appealed, but due to his wife’s ill health Harris did not pursue it.

Maybe this one wasn’t so black and white. He’s gone now.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1986

Are you sure it's not just one of 12 indecent assault convictions overturned by the court of appeal?

Following a trial at Southwark Crown Court, Harris was initially found guilty of 12 attacks on four girls, mainly in the 1970s and 1980s.

One conviction, relating to an allegation he indecently assaulted an eight-year-old girl, was later overturned. But Court of Appeal judges dismissed his application to challenge the other 11 convictions.

The victims included two girls in their early teens and a friend of his daughter.

edit on 23-5-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1986
People are quick to judge aren’t they? Rolf Harris had all but one of his convictions overturned. Even that last one was going to be appealed, but due to his wife’s ill health Harris did not pursue it.

Maybe this one wasn’t so black and white. He’s gone now.

Or maybe the "justice" system is as crooked as an old child molester.

Just maybe. Just sayin'...

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

That waste of space old stoat the ball horrible bastard in that video is beyond contempt.

With any luck, he's had an ""accident"" by now surely.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Goooooooooood riddance.

: Dances jig on grave :
edit on 24-5-2023 by CR4SH0V3R1D3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CR4SH0V3R1D3

Unfortunately, he probably will be or has been secretly cremated.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have my suspicions he’ll end up underneath one of those famous pyramid style mosoleums, with an obelisk stationed near by.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join