It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators issued satellite phones, offered demonstrations on upgraded security devices

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So, what possible false flag event could be brewing? The Senate was just offered and issued satellite phones under the premise they can use them to communicate if something major happens to our infrastructure. Seems rather ominous, right?

50 US Senators issued Satellite phones

In testimony before the Senate Appropriations Committee last month, Senate Sergeant at Arms Karen Gibson said satellite communication is being deployed "to ensure a redundant and secure means of communication during a disruptive event."

Gibson said the phones are a security backstop in the case of an emergency that "takes out communications" in part of America. Federal funding will pay for the satellite airtime needed to utilize the phone devices.

A Department of Homeland Security advisory said satellite phones are a tool for responding to and coordinating government services in the case of a "man-made" or natural disaster that wipes out communication

So....there is also the story of 60,000 pounds of ammonium nitrate that just disappeared this week as well.

30 tons of ammonium nitrate missing

The rail execs are saying it likely just leaked out along the travel path, but all seals were intact when it left and when it arrived....hmm...

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
too many times we see "precautions" turning to real things on purpose

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If the seals were intact, and matched what was on the paperwork then it’s even more likely that it leaked out somewhere. You can’t drain a car like that without breaking the seal.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

If the seals were intact, and matched what was on the paperwork then it’s even more likely that it leaked out somewhere. You can’t drain a car like that without breaking the seal.

Could be, but tanks like this are also usually equipped with sensors for fill levels and weight. I guess this one may not have had any, or maybe they malfunctioned.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

There have been a lot of reports of railroads skipping any possible maintenance, including track maintenance. It wouldn’t be surprising at all if any sensors on the car were malfunctioning, or has been cannibalized for other things.

+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The rail execs are saying it likely just leaked out along the travel path, but all seals were intact when it left and when it arrived....hmm...

What if it never was loaded ?
This is a conspiracy site , right ?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Or, it was only there on paperwork. The physical location being, elsewhere...

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

May you live in interesting times.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I wonder if it's a means to limit or expand the ability to listen in. Not like the have a satellite phone plan through a major carrier
Meaning the records cannot be subpoenaed by alphabet agencies from the carriers. On the other hand I imagine there are methods to listen in on calls made by those phones, just a way to keep the public unable to see what they are doing on those phones.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
I wonder if it's a means to limit or expand the ability to listen in. Not like the have a satellite phone plan through a major carrier
Meaning the records cannot be subpoenaed by alphabet agencies from the carriers. On the other hand I imagine there are methods to listen in on calls made by those phones, just a way to keep the public unable to see what they are doing on those phones.

I'd guess it would depend on the carrier they use. They would be required to keep records I would think.

Plenty of back channels they use on a regular basis either way. Ham radio being one of the easiest....it's what FusionGPS did with the help of Nellie Ohr, wife of Bruce Ohr....funny when the connections just connect.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"Keep in close proximity during their travels."

Now I noticed they did not mention abroad just "Travels"

We going to war boys It's a anytime thing now .
edit on 22-5-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Senators issued satellite phones, offered demonstrations on upgraded security devices

Think the 3 letters will be monitoring the govt. phones 24/7 to keep track of the
coconspirators, leakers and subversives now that the drumbeat for war gets louder and louder.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I have worked with railcars like that. You want it open for unloading? I need a 1/4 inch pin punch or even a dulled nail and a small hammer. The caps can be removed and replaced without harming the seals. Punch out the latch pins and drive them back in when you are done.

About the phones, they have to keep the internet and cell system working or they loose all the money they get paid by the corporations. You can't bank anymore without the internet. Every credit card reader in existence would need a satalite phone connected for use with no internet. They are not enough satalite connection channels for that.
edit on 22-5-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The Ukrainian conflict seems likely could escalate.

I wouldn't be surprised if these same senators who are given issued satellite phones had being pushing for the conflict to escalate.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Based on what's going on with the criminals in charge of our Government and how they're being exposed more each week, I'd say we're in for a major EMP attack.

Wouldn't an Electro Magnetic Pulse fry the circuits in cell phone tower amplification/relay boxes?

This would give "them" lots of authority (Layered National Emergencies) to really clamp us down tight. When U.S. officials helped Covid-19 spread inside America, that was just a warm-up.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   
WOW.... This is POTENTIALLY BIGGER THAN ANYONE REALIZES AT THE MOMENT.

"Disruptive Event" coming: www.westernjournal.com...

Just like Congress didn't tell us they were avoiding the Covid-19 vaccines due to too much danger/risk, they won't tell us what's coming that will disrupt all our lives.

We elect and pay these people!

Maybe they don't care what we think, since "the end" may be near.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
On that note the satellites are probably chinese....

a reply to: hangedman13

To the post above this one. It’s probably a natural event that is inevitable and imminent.

Sun going to Nova? I saw a diehold foundation video where the astronauts found evidence of the sun’s habitual tendency to ‘gently’ nova.

Gently is my interpretation of the event.

edit on 23-5-2023 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Glad that story pointed out numerous times it is all paid for with federal funds aka our tax money. So they take our money and spend it on ways to protect themselves from the so called disaster that they are probably going to create also using our money.

Don't forget they probably created coronavirus with our tax money. Aka federal funds.

They're gonna have to start using lube I'm getting sore from all this #ery.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Installing satellite phones is part of what my hubby's career entailed. Coverage is about equal to bad cell service, with PTT be a major hang-up for most people. lol

You know how sometimes you'll see a TV show or a movie that triggers a sense of 'this is not just entertainment'? I got that feeling last night while watching NCIS, which was about a Russian plot to bring down the entire US power grid.

As with Pearl Harbor and 911, the US needs an enemy to unite people behind an unpopular war. This would certainly do it, while having the added benefit of aiding the depopulation, transfer of power, elimination of the middle class and Green agendas all in one blow.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Trying to make up on some of the missing chemicals burned on the derails at the same time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join