It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Tim Scott campaign is official

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: Notabot12345666

When Trump loses again, what hope will there be?

If the GOP can't stop tearing itself apart.....

You reap what you SOW....Galatians 6:7

Considering how many corrupt GOP old-timers there are, the party should be demolished and rebuilt as the MAGA party.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
May 22, 2023

PRESIDENT Donald Trump and Senator Tim Scott worked together to Implement a successful Urban Minority Business Start-ups Federal Program, called "Opportunity Zones".

Now that Senator Scott has entered the Presidential Race as a Republican, candidate Donald Trump shares his thoughts...

Good luck to Senator Tim Scott in entering the Republican Presidential Primary Race.

It is rapidly loading up with lots of people, and Tim is a big step up from Ron DeSanctimonious, who is totally unelectable.

I got Opportunity Zones done with Tim, a big deal that has been highly successful.

Good luck Tim!
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/110412891938430836

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Considering how many corrupt GOP old-timers there are, the party should be demolished and rebuilt as the MAGA party.

*Astonished silence*
I'm sorry, are you seriously saying that the Republican Party should be refounded as the Party of One, aka: The Trump Party?
What happens once Lil' Tiny Hands dies, does possession pass to Don Jr or Eric?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: carewemust

*Astonished silence*
I'm sorry, are you seriously saying that the Republican Party should be refounded as the Party of One, aka: The Trump Party?
What happens once Lil' Tiny Hands dies, does possession pass to Don Jr or Eric?

Only pea-brains like Joe Biden see "MAGA" as a person. In reality, it's exactly what the M.A.G.A. stands for.

I personally say MAGA-AF, which means Make America Great Again by putting AMERICANS FIRST.

For instance, that $3 Billion "accidentally" sent to Ukraine, if used here, could improve the quality of life of a couple million disabled Children....or allow adults with no dental coverage to get their teeth fixed up. etc..

Those who are against the MAGA-AF concept should relocate to a country they like better. Maybe we can get a fund started to help them relocate, and stay gone.

edit on 5/22/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Imagine what he could have accomplished had he been able to hire better, manage better and fight the attacks better. Even of his hire's, many started positive and then turned on him. His personality isnt just gruff and aggressive, he is toxic. Come on, that Omarosa person? What was that??

This is foundational, and the best national, ne HISTORIC example of being his own worst enemy. And he won't change in his 70s! Don't be the battered spouse thinking if he gets elected this time, it wont still be the same circus with him as the narcisisstic ringmaster.

Half of his family aren't even with him this time around. Maybe some will say thats better, with the Kushners out. Melania probably doesn't like it much either.

Cohen was his long time attorney. Trump needs to find people that won't turn on him and lie for a bigger payday. I find his gruffness and willfulness to never back down a breath of fresh air over the knee bending and groveling I've seen from other republicans from the 90's to present.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Imagine what he could have accomplished had he been able to hire better, manage better and fight the attacks better. Even of his hire's, many started positive and then turned on him. His personality isnt just gruff and aggressive, he is toxic. Come on, that Omarosa person? What was that??

This is foundational, and the best national, ne HISTORIC example of being his own worst enemy. And he won't change in his 70s! Don't be the battered spouse thinking if he gets elected this time, it wont still be the same circus with him as the narcisisstic ringmaster.

Half of his family aren't even with him this time around. Maybe some will say thats better, with the Kushners out. Melania probably doesn't like it much either.

Cohen was his long time attorney. Trump needs to find people that won't turn on him and lie for a bigger payday. I find his gruffness and willfulness to never back down a breath of fresh air over the knee bending and groveling I've seen from other republicans from the 90's to present.

That Cohen was his long-time attorney does not make Trump look any smarter! So everyone he hired was just disloyed and out for themselves. It STILL says something about his ability to discern talent and integrity.

I was excited when he first ran in 2016, finally a fighter for the conservative PoV. And I don't feel like he is any wiser from the fight. It's all about retribution now.

Each his own. I will hold my nose and vote for him against any of the democrats, and I live in CA, where it won't matter a single bit if I just stay home. The dem will get all out EC votes anyway. if

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Tim Scott might have the identical policies of Trump, but because he's black, the left will treat him differently.

It just shows how racist and superficial people are.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Tim Scott is also very positive and upbeat. That is hard to dislike too.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yesterdays announcement of Tim Scotts candidacy might draw some attention in the center of the political spectrum.

I watched a clip of CNN talking head, remarked that Tim Scott reminds him of Reagan in his bright positive outlook for America.

That made me take notice! CNN talking that strongly positive about a Republican!

I wonder what a Scott/DeSantis ticket or DeSantis/Scott would look like? I prefer Scott because of his DC experience and positivity. DeSantis could bring the tough cop to the ticket. It would be a sure winner over Trump and Biden?

Tim Who > ? Ah.....

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Tim Scott is also very positive and upbeat. That is hard to dislike too.

Policies are what counts.

I could care less about personalities.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Personality is an important aspect of leadership. And you are only 1 person that it doesn't matter to. I can and have voted for people I don't like, because of platform. But sadly, many people wont vote for someone they don't like.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Personality is an important aspect of leadership. And you are only 1 person that it doesn't matter to. I can and have voted for people I don't like, because of platform. But sadly, many people wont vote for someone they don't like.

Personalities are a front, a sham when you're talking politicians.

Might as well vote based on funny cat videos on their Facebook pages.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Funny Cats Videos you say ?

The Biden Cat in the Cabinet that Attacks the American People Cat that Just Wants to be Left Alone has Loads of Nasty Personality.........

edit on 22-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
heard him speak this afternoon. very impressive. a smart and fair guy like that could do very well for America

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy
heard him speak this afternoon. very impressive. a smart and fair guy like that could do very well for America

I too like Tom Scott and the GoP will sing his praises, but I think you and I both know the Republicans will never nominate Mr. Scott. I'd like to be proven wrong, btw.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I understand all of that, but you keep pointing out how Trump doesn't hire good people. If you take a look at anyone else that's held that position, you'll find the same thing. Not on the same scale, but that's only because it wasn't driven daily in top headlines for weeks like it was with Trump, because the media and democrats were doing everything they could to bring him down. The man couldn't even eat without it being a negative top headline.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Tim Scott might have the identical policies of Trump, but because he's black, the left will treat him differently.

It just shows how racist and superficial people are.

Yep, look how they treated Ben Carson.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I too like Tom Scott and the GoP will sing his praises, but I think you and I both know the Republicans will never nominate Mr. Scott. I'd like to be proven wrong, btw.

Why, because he's black? How many black people have the democrats put in the Oval Office?
edit on 23-5-2023 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

With Rudy, it wasnt the media talking him down. It was his drunken incompetence. With Sessions, it wasn't media talking him down, it was his own cowardlyness. Omarosa? Why was she even there? So she could write a book and leak to media?

Perhaps Im just over the constant drama and would like someone that isn't such an easy target. Sure, they treat everyone #ty. Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, but not the fever pitch it's been for the last 7 years.

The election may have had a workable challenge, were it not that everyone believed the cheat, because they believed that Trump was that widely hated. Even republicans were not willing to go to the mat for him, and they might have if he had been better respected by the GOP, and vice versa.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Why, because he's black? How many black people have the democrats put in the Oval Office?

Obama served 2 terms as President and I don't remember how many years as senator. He was a democrat.
edit on 23-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join