It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G7 live coverage now Please watch Biden put on floor of Japan PM speech WTF

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Here is the video. Just translate the replies into your language.

Biden for some reason puts down on the floor of the speech in English by Japanese Prime Minister. WTF The man is truly insane.

Are there any News Cast in America reporting this. This is live so I don't know if it will be online for long.

edit on 0500000009332023-05-19T00:33:09-05:00330905am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The feed you posted is no longer "live". It's been heavily edited. Biden has an ear-piece, then he doesn't, all the while he's fumbling through sheets of paper looking for something to read, or maybe a coloring book. Very strange!

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Japan has no self independence from the US.

edit on 19-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Japan has no self independence from the US.

Japan's not stupid, next door to China, and North Korea nothing wrong with having an overly protective Uncle Sam.

BTW way Id add Russia as a threat but Im pretty sure Russia couldn't pull off an amphibious assault on Fuji much less Japan

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Biden put a load of sheets on the floor because he was getting a translation into his earpiece just like the rest of them.
Calm down and take your anti-biden pills for today you'll be fine

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Biden put a load of sheets on the floor because he was getting a translation into his earpiece just like the rest of them.
Calm down and take your anti-biden pills for today you'll be fine

Sorry to say you are wrong at that.
At the time of him placing the "brochure" of the speech, he had NO earpiece and I believe all present didn't either. Wasn't necessary since it was all written out in their languages.
As the other member stated, the video that was available was edited. I watched it live. I hope you believe me.
Then he gave a word salad speech on the second video, I really wonder if the writer who wrote the speech likes America, let alone the POTUS.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Biden for some reason puts down on the floor of the speech in English by Japanese Prime Minister. WTF The man is truly insane.

Can you translate this for the rest of us?

We can't understand Joe in the first place because he barely speaks English,
I don't know what the floor of the peace is but if you expect him to repeat his earpiece in a language he doesn't know translated from a language he's too far gone to speak I've got....

no real surprise or insight to share....

Nobody is surprised, this is not a world leader speaking

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   

How do you know it wasn't in his left ear?

Also all the rest of them were not reading the speech either.

Now what?
edit on 19/5/23 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

How do you know it wasn't in his left ear?

Also all the rest of them were not reading the speech either.

Now what?

I could of swore I posted two videos on my post. From 2 different TV stations.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Are there any News Cast in America reporting this. This is live so I don't know if it will be online for long.

Dropping the brochure on the floor is odd

It’s also odd it’s called a “G7 lunch meeting” in the chyron. Where is the lunch?

Mainly, this just looks like a stage managed segment to give the press pool photos and video, but again Biden placing the brochure on the floor doesn’t make much sense in that context either.

Normally, his advance team “body guy” would collect the brochure if Biden, for example, wanted to save it for later or was annoyed at it being on the table or just any reason.

Watch for example a fully attended legislative committee hearing (large state or Federal) — a staff member usually sits behind each of the members along the back wall for similar purposes, to collect material from them, give them advice, go get them a brief, go tell the press secretary something, refresh their scotch, whatever. (Usually it’s pretty senior staff that sit with the legislative member in a hearing — usually an LD or something comparable, sometimes Comms or CoS but that would be more rare).

Been around a fair number of legislatures, Presidents and Governors in a professional capacity.

The entire setup here is goofy and disorganized.
edit on 19-5-2023 by JohnTitorSociety because: Typo

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Here before the 8 minute mark he seems to be falling asleep.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Watch this. Amazing
At the 18 minute part Biden shows up. Oh, my God, he can barely walk.

Japanese said this: 大丈夫かこれ
ごっつのコントかよ

Is this ok, this is a messy skit Daijōbuka kore w gottsu no konto ka yo

edit on 0500000049242023-05-19T02:24:49-05:00244905am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0500000059272023-05-19T02:27:59-05:00275905am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0500000003312023-05-19T02:31:03-05:00310305am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Japan's not stupid, next door to China, and North Korea nothing wrong with having an overly protective Uncle Sam.

America is obsessed with World Dominance

nothing wrong with having an overly protective Uncle Sam

That same protective Dirty Sam that bullies nations into Submissions with blackmails and threats.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

That Sam threaten Serbia and Hungary with intimidation, blackmail with sanctions like a spoiled child of a nation.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   

BTW way Id add Russia as a threat

Russia a threat for defending itself? a war in Ukraine which started on 2013?

Which some American state officials were calling for Russia to be destroyed and broken up?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Fuji much less Japan

Not much less than Japan giving to zelensky demands of more military aid.

Considering Japan has no military expect the self defense army created with the American occupiers after World War II.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnTitorSociety

Nine people at the G7 table.

Go figure...

Where is Putin and Zelenskyy?

This G7-to-9 group doesn't want peace?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JohnTitorSociety

Nine people at the G7 table.

Go figure...

Where is Putin and Zelenskyy?

This G7-to-9 group doesn't want peace?

The two extra people are Ursula von der Leyen and Charles Michel of the European Union (you can see the EU flag frame left of the flag lineup).

The EU has attended the G7 since 1977 but cannot Chair or host the G7 as a “non-enumerated member.”

It’s mostly a bone tossed to European countries that are not UK, Germany, France and Italy.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
What, did you think anything would happen nowadays without the appearing of the corrupt fascist messiah, the beggar king?

"Selenskyj travels personally to G-7 summit in Hiroshima"
Link /German)

I am asking myself, does the WEF-messiah really need a "climate killer" jet because as the messiah he simply could walk over the seven seas to reach the spots where he wants to beg for more and more to ensure that the Ukraine charade doesn´t come to an end.

Wouldn´t it be more simple if Selenskyi builds a temple in Kiev, in which he leans forward with his pants down 24/7 so everybody of the corruption and fascism loving "politicians" of the world can kiss his WEF-a$$ there and of course leave the billions of tax payers money from foreign countries as gifts for the messiah?

Then the poor messiah wouldn´t be so stressed anymore, as i guess.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Im still waiting for an answer.

None of them are reading the speech. Why pick on Biden?

Apart from the obvious, please reply as to why none of them are reading the speech

top topics

<<   2 >>

join