It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eastern Missouri Sasquatch Habituation Site Update:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
[snipped]

I have a recorded phone conversation with one of the investigators, landowner, and text conversations with the adjacent neighbors.

After 12 years of research, I truly believe that this is the spot where the lid gets blown off the subject. I also believe the current investigators are pro-kill and plan on taking one of them down.

Like I said in the OP, I have spent two weeks vetting out the credibility of this habituation site, and I'm in a position to be the investigative journalist in this study, and whatever comes of how this goes down. The creatures have already assaulted 3 different people, there are multiple witnesses (I have spoken with them in person).
edit on Wed May 17 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD NOTE: do NOT post or ASK any personal info

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

Two threads now and still no information.

You're not harvesting my email, sorry.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'm not trying to harvest people's email. I'm new to ATS and not even totally sure how it works completely. [snipped] This is a mind-bending ordeal going on down there.

I would like to know how to post a .pdf document here too.
edit on 17-5-2023 by KSDakar01 because: typo

edit on Wed May 17 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD NOTE ------ATS does not allow personal information to be posted or requested.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

This is the perfect place for you to reveal your info, I’m a bit suspicious myself of the whole email thing.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Ok let's do this. Here is the address and map location of the habituation site:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
I'm not trying to harvest people's email. I'm new to ATS and not even totally sure how it works completely. I will post it here if that's what people want. This is a mind-bending ordeal going on down there.

I would like to know how to post a .pdf document here too.

Cool, looking forward to it.

You can link to a PDF, I don't think you can iframe here though.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The address is in Kingsville, MO. The location is just South of Holden, MO.

If you look up the address on google maps you will find it. More to come....

I am new to ATS so it's takes me a bit to get things uploaded on here.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Please cut KSDakar01 enough slack to let him tell the story as he is able. The email suggestion was an initial idea... no one is forcing you to use it.

Posting a .pdf is not very difficult, especially if you have it hosted on a server somewhere, we just need a link.

-------------------

KSDakar01:

If you want to upload it here, just contact an administrator and they can figure it all out... it's not really my bailiwick so I don't want to give you incorrect information...

There are a number of ways to make your presentation here... other have done it.

I hope you don't mind if I signal an alert on this thread (not for a problem, just to get the attention of the right folks.)

-------------------

Patience is a virtue folks... let's invest some... this might really be worth it.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The address is [snipped] Kingsville, MO

This is directly South of Holden, MO

There have been two different groups from Oregon that have visited the site, and I believe they have seen the family group already. Multiple witnesses have seen them, and 3 people have been physically attacked by them.

I think that one of the investigators Tom is "pro-kill" and wants to take one of them out. To prove the existence.
edit on Wed May 17 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: address removed

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 5/17/2023 by MykeNukem because: zero standards

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Wed May 17 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms And Conditions

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
[snipped]

This is directly South of Holden, MO

There have been two different groups from Oregon that have visited the site, and I believe they have seen the family group already. Multiple witnesses have seen them, and 3 people have been physically attacked by them.

I think that one of the investigators Tom is "pro-kill" and wants to take one of them out. To prove the existence.

I’m really looking forward to your info. It would seem to me with that much interaction going on, that it would be possible to gather enough evidence without resorting to killing one.

We can only hope calmer heads prevail.
edit on Wed May 17 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Tom, who is William Jevnings partner is absolutely PRO-KILL. He told me this last night in a phone call. He said because the creatures target cats and dogs, it gives him the "go ahead" to kill one.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
So Jevnings crew has been on the property two different times now. I am CERTAIN they know and probably have photos of them living in the deep ravine in the back woods of the property. One thing that is interesting is that these woods follow the creek bed that goes all the way to Clinton, MO. The creatures could travel through this like a highway and gain access to all kinds of food resources. Including livestock.

Thats where this gets interesting.... I spoke with a neighbor to the south of "Carol's" property, and she said that they have newborn calves go missing frequently. Also, pigs, both baby and adult. She also told me her father has seen them numerous times out there. So here we have physical attacks on people, livestock going missing, first-hand accounts of the creatures coming up to homes and cars...?!?!?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Piqued my interest however.
I'll be following this.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   
One website I can recommend to host a pdf and other files is archive.org

Once you have uploaded any documents there, you can post a link to it on this site.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yeah I think someone is taking somebody else for a ride here, this is all pretty much flat land with a road every half mile, there is no way in hell a family of apes could survive out there for any limited time without being seen by like...everyone or at least hit by a car, probably just racoons !

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Why would anyone who has encountered these beings, and, know they exisit want to out them to the world? It won't be good for the sasquatçh....that's for sure. We all know what they do to bears or mountain lions that exhibit aggressive behavior to humans. Posting this info is a mistake.
reply to: KSDakar01

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
In your original post, you said eastern Missouri.
Holden is on the western border.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join