It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Giuliani Employee Alleges Wage Theft, Sexual Assault And Harassment In $10 Million Lawsuit

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

He literally went on national TV and asked.

Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press

The hack on Hillary started shortly after.

Yes , I Remember it Like it was Yesterday . The TRUTH Is Out There...........

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The second lawsuit against Rudy has been filed this week. In June last year, Rudy claimed that he was assaulted by a grocery store worker while Rudy was campaigning for his son.

Based on Rudy's claims, the NYPD arrested the worker and charged him.

Eventually, CCTV footage came out and showed the grocery store worker merely patting Rudy on the back to get his attention. The charges against the worker were eventually dismissed contingent on him staying out of trouble for six months.

Well now that grocery store worker is suing Rudy for $2 million for colluding with the NYPD to trump up charges against him.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Rudy should just claim the 'Bill Clinton Defense' and be done with it.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Just the left? The right wing media did just spend an entire year telling its audience the election was fake and Trump actually won.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

All humans regardless of sex are known to tell falsehoods. Trying to discredit her for simply being a woman is just sexist.

But not too suprising that the right will use stereotypes to try and defend their idiotic leaders. (not saying the left doesn't use somewhat similair tactics)
edit on 17-5-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The second lawsuit against Rudy has been filed this week. In June last year, Rudy claimed that he was assaulted by a grocery store worker while Rudy was campaigning for his son.

Based on Rudy's claims, the NYPD arrested the worker and charged him.

Eventually, CCTV footage came out and showed the grocery store worker merely patting Rudy on the back to get his attention. The charges against the worker were eventually dismissed contingent on him staying out of trouble for six months.

Well now that grocery store worker is suing Rudy for $2 million for colluding with the NYPD to trump up charges against him.

Wow! If that's not evidence to show his aweful character, then not sure what else is. Imagine using your influence and power to arrest some minimum wage employee for absolutely no reason.

What a total piece of sh!t. Hope rudy gets sued for everything he's worth.

And looking back at that Borat clip, it makes the sexual allegations even more beliavable.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
If anybody still cares about the OP, I can't find the article at the moment, but Giuliani apparently admits he dated this chick for like 2 months, and then dumped her when he found out she's a scam artist. He denies ever offering her a job.

And we're supposed to believe Giuliani? He's been a consistent and proven liar.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie
Can’t really believe any of them now, can we?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

" All humans regardless of sex are known to tell falsehoods. Trying to discredit her for simply being a woman is just sexist."

A Lyin' Bee Otch is a Lyin' Bee Otch . No Other Way to put it . Your Offended by my Definition of her ? It's STILL a Free Country IF you are an American , if so , you get my HONEST Drift ......

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Just researching why Rudy's wife had such issues with Rudy hiring women assistants. Just reading about a young girl/woman he hired where he took her everywhere with him and people commenting on her behaviour while on a yacht partying as to her being or acting in an overwhelmed manner, so much so that it was noticeable to many people there. I wonder what the wife knew then or knows now.

Rudy has a modus operandi with marriages and aides, it appears.

Of course, Judith sounded pretty upset when she publicly denounced that explanation in a written statement. “My husband’s denial of the affair with the married Mrs. Ryan is as false as his claim that we were separated.”

nymag.com...

edit on q00000004531America/Chicago2727America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I almost feel sorry for Rudy. That pic of his hair dye running down his face was classic.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Just the left? The right wing media did just spend an entire year telling its audience the election was fake and Trump actually won.

The election was rigged - almost certainly and significantly so.
If the radical left can conspire to rig the 2016 election - as we now know they did - and then conspire to remove a sitting President - as we also now know they did - there is nothing even remotely unusual to suggest that they coordinated an effort to rig the 2020 election. With the overwhelming evidence of foul play and what we now know, it's not reasonable to assume they didn't rig 2020. There are no depths they won't sink to in order to seize power.

edit on 19/5/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

If it's so "unreasonable" to assume the election wasn't rigged. Why does no one but Trump-Supporters and Republicans believe it was rigged?

Is it reasonable to consider that perhaps you're wrong, and there wasn't sufficient rigging of the election?

There hasn't been any court that said there is strong evidence to suggest rigging. So why should i believe it was rigged?

Id have to see some strong evidence supported by credible sources that aren't republican talking heads, to change my mind on this one. Too many right-wingers want and have told this MUST be true. So there is a lot of bias at play.

And if election rigging was so prevelant, why is dominion sucessfully suing people? You think theyd be able to hold their own in court if there was serious evidence that dominion rigged the election for the dems.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

If it's so "unreasonable" to assume the election wasn't rigged. Why does no one but Trump-Supporters and Republicans believe it was rigged?

Is it reasonable to consider that perhaps you're wrong, and there wasn't sufficient rigging of the election?

There hasn't been any court that said there is strong evidence to suggest rigging. So why should i believe it was rigged?

Id have to see some strong evidence supported by credible sources that aren't republican talking heads, to change my mind on this one. Too many right-wingers want and have told this MUST be true. So there is a lot of bias at play.

And if election rigging was so prevelant, why is dominion sucessfully suing people? You think theyd be able to hold their own in court if there was serious evidence that dominion rigged the election for the dems.

YEah its called riding the gravy train. Courts didnt hear it because they were told to not hear the cases,or else most likely.
Like the guy in georgia who was assassinated on the HW to testify at one such case.
Dominion is Breaking even/settling when suing people. The trick is to find dirt on the person then bring things to a stand still.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ah Rudy. He is now losing his lawyer in the Civil case that Shay and Ruby Moss filed against him.

The money never came, and Giuliani did not cooperate in producing documents and scheduling depositions, even after Castor set a deadline and “unequivocally threatened” to quit the case, according to the motion.

Link

Attorney Bruce Castor dumped him. Tough week for Rudy.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join