It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Warns of ‘Sinister Forces’ Trying to Reverse Racial Progress

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That video was highly restricted. Glad you found it! No wonder the vast majority of Americans are now feeling so "2020 SUCKERED", as the FBI-DOJ-CIA Biden Family protection coverup is being exposed.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
POP QUIZ - What high-profile U.S. RACIST said this?

Blacks and Hispanics are not up-to-date on Covid-19 protocols, because so many of them do not know how to use the internet.

Answer: thefederalist.com...

Did you get it right?

A Gem::::>>>>>> 😁
Biden: Minorities... don't know how to use, know how to get online"

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Liberals are worried they are losing significant support among the black community; they are trying to scare the community back on to the plantation.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Yes, apparently the white supremacists have amazing tans these days. /rolleyes

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This must be seen as 'reversing racial progress'
Truth seekers

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Joe Biden and Robert Byrd, purportedly a KKK member, were bosom buddies in the Senate. He should know all about white supremacy.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Who is THIS comment really describing???? Think HARD:

“There are those who demonize and pit people against one another,” Mr. Biden said. “And there are those who will do anything and everything, no matter how desperate or immoral, to hold onto power. That’s never going to be an easy battle. But I know this — the oldest, most sinister forces may believe they’ll determine America’s future. But they are wrong. We will determine America’s future. You will determine America’s future.”

Can anybody quote any positive comments by The President? 😔

As usual, projecting his own actions on others. But this time, with amazing accuracy and context. Yes Joe, we are all well aware that you are and have been doing exactly what you just said. We have the video too.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Don't agree with all the man had to say throughout his life,
but the following is spot on.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Biden Warns of ‘Sinister Forces’ Trying to Reverse Racial Progress

Dam'

I'm flabbergasted the DNC is allowing him to speak about the Democratic Party that way.

🤣

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
As far as I can tell the biggest threat to 'racial progress' we've seen in recent years has been divisive movements like BLM, the promotion of doctrines like Critical Race Theory and the growing support and advocacy for segregation via all-Black schools/colleges, institutions, TV programmes etc.

There has been great improvements made in the fight against racial discrimination etc in my life time.
All forms of racism must be opposed at all times.

But equality between races will never be achieved when races are treat different due to the colour of their skin and where one race is given preferential treatment over another.

If the current trend of 'wokism' continues I suspect we will see growing unrest and a backlash....and that won't be good for any of us.
Maybe that's part of 'the plan'?

I suspect Biden, pretty much the same as all career politicians, is simply jumping on the bandwagon to garner support and votes in the build up to 2024 elections.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

you are spot on correct. nice post and the biggest problem we face today as a nation. what the Biden regime is doing with this divisiveness, box-checking, always suspect your neighbor of hate stuff is intentional

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I much prefer the days when you could simply roll up on a person and act/react to just them, not some elaborate song and dance based on what they appear to be.

www.youtube.com...

The link is to a YouTube vid where the topic is woke characters, but the discussion is prefaced around the upcoming Final Fantasy game. Apparently, it is controversial because they chose to set it in a medieval European setting. As such, the characters are pretty much white. This is, as you can imagine, a sore point with certain very loud voices. The last Final Fantasy was far more cosmopolitan in its setting and was also far more diverse.

The video opens with the game's creator giving a long explanation as to why they did what they did and also justifying and destroying the woke narrative very nicely, and he basically says the same thing you and I do: characters should be allowed to be appreciated for who they are as there is plenty of diversity in that alone beyond what they might appear to be.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleJake

Joe Biden and Robert Byrd, purportedly a KKK member, were bosom buddies in the Senate. He should know all about white supremacy.

Senator Strom Thurmond too 😀

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

one of the early Clown World indicators for me, was the black students creating a "black only" group so they could discuss their micro agressions free from outside influence. And I think it was white professors egging this on.

I couldn't help but think, "isn't this segregation in it's simplest terms?" and then thinking, didn't we work hard for the last 30-40 years trying to end stupidity like this?

And then a clown rolled by, honked his horn, and asked me to smell his flower, and here we are today.
edit on 14-5-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Made a thread about a similar topic last August.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy Clown World Everybody

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Just the absolute epitome of double talk. Everyone knows that the democratic party has been the party of racism, segregation and sabotaging minorities since their inception. And if somebody doesn't know that, it's because their crappy Rockefeller controlled public school didn't teach them about it.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

The thing I have been noticing, especially on here, is that it is grown adults that don't want to realize that. There are, however, the young ones who believe the right is the enemy and they are trying to take away all of your rights, this, that, or the other. Then there are the ones in the middle who realize that both sides have their evils, but we know that one side tries to make think they are your friend and that the other is comprised of the worst people in the world.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Bad taste comment had to edit!! sorry guys!
edit on 2023-05-14T11:23:39-05:00202305bam3105am3931 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Not saying I agree or disagree, but.....have fun with the secret service kicking in your front door tonight....
edit on 14-5-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

'The Democratic Party spent most of the 19th Century and much of the 20th using overt racism to win elections,' wrote Jon Miltimore, a conservative commentator and editor of the Foundation for Economic Education.

'They are doing again in the 21st century. The racism just looks a lot different than the 19th century version.'

The flames were fanned by the Republican National Committee's Twitter account which shared the clip of Biden.

OutKick.com's Clay Travis tweeted: 'I mean, this is completely bonkers. Did anyone talk like this in the 1980s, 1990s, 2000s or even 2010s? Of course not.

'Yet suddenly white supremacy is the BIGGEST THREAT in America? I don’t even think it's one of the 50 biggest threats.'

While I've recently come to recognize that the two-party division in the US in the late 1790s and early 1800s was solely based on socioeconomic class, not race, because most of the Democratic Party top brass in the first half of the 19th century was pro-slavery and the Republican Party was light-years ahead of many Democrats in calling for the abolition of slavery, Biden is upset that Trump won the endorsement of white nationalist groups and ex-KKK Grand Wizard David Duke during his 2016 presidential election campaign. Cuban exile veterans of the Bay of Pigs invasion who flourished under the dictatorship of Fulgencio Batista in the 1950s tend to forget that Batista invited an American Jew, Meyer Lansky, as one of several mobsters to Cuba, but they should distance themselves from members of Brigade 2506 who had opposed Batista and supported Fidel Castro before turning against the new Castro government.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join