It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adult women painful periods - How I fixed it by finding the poison that caused it

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 12 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
We do not really know why but in the last decade, there is a crazy rise of adult women having painful up to extremely painful periods.
Of course there is many possible causes but I will talk about the one that is the more common and that gets no responses from the medical professionals. I will share my experience in 2 parts. The pain and the gynecologist then the remedy I have found while finding what caused it in the first place. Quick note : I am french so I apologize if my english sometimes sounds broken.

I am in my thirties and a few years ago I started to have period pains specifically on my left side. I never had any even as a teen so it worried me a lot because with time the pain started to be more and more serious. First year was ok but months after months, the pain started to get really bad so I went to a gynecologist. I don't have a lot of trust in any doctors, I never go to see one ever but the pain was so bad after 2-3 years that I've decided to see one in case of. let me tell you that this appointment confirmed me once again why I have absolutely zero trust in any kind of doctors... first, she tells me I have a small cyst and that it will go away by its own and that there is nothing to worry about. I asked what caused it but of course, she couldnt tell. She made a full exam anyway and came back with no bad results so nothing that could indicate what could cause such pain.
She offered me to get a birth control pill, telling me it could regulate my hormones and might help with the pain during my periods. I told her that these pills are known to be dangerous for health and therefore, asking for anything else with only natural components. She decided to prescribed me "Premens" that is indeed made of plants. Before buying it, I checked online the full "recipes" of this "natural" medicine because yeah... I don't trust doctors. I found that it contain Titandioxid (E 171), a component that was about to get banned in Switzerland and other european countries because they've found to be very dangerous (damaging the DNA!!!) so I didnt buy it. From there, I got desperate... I remembered what I knew about Dr Sebi telling all the time that food is what causes diseases and also what cures it so I started to change what I used to eat. (I was not eating unhealthy / fast food, sodas etc... but still, I wasnt very into veggies either lol) I tried to add stuff I was missing such as vitamin C then D and many other supplements I could have think of. I tried the essential oils too, many recipes/mixes made of painkiller natural oils but nothing actually worked. Nothing changed... Then one day I tried to remember what could have changed in my life when it started and I have hated myself not to think about it earlier.

What changed when the pain started was near after a "gift" I got from a friend which was a Nespresso machine and a # load of capsules. She was working for nespresso and so, quite often, she gave me a lot of free or barely free capsules... I started to look online what are the bad ingredients from those. ALUMINIUM ! I stopped it immediately buying back a normal coffee machine. In November 2022, every morning I took a lemon juice with water (because lemon first thing in the morning is a good thing to help the body removing heavy metals!) and never drank a coffee from a capsule ever again. One month later, the pain was a bit less intense. 2 months later, even less. 3 months later, barely NO PAIN LEFT and now, its been few months that I DONT HAVE ANY PAIN LEFT AT ALL !!!!! I went from waking up in the middle of the night the first or second day of my periods almost crying because of the pain, taking pain killers every months to endure it to NO PAIN !

I am 100% convinced it was those #ing capsules and therefore probably the aluminium! Even those brands saying there is no real "contact" with the coffee itself, let me tell you I bought some and this assertion is purely a freaking lie. once the capsule is broken by the machine to let the water in, the contact with aluminium happens! Now go check "boiled water aluminium" online and skip the google "its safe" first lines...

To end this experience sharing, I need to add that my periods went from 3 full days bleeding + 2 light one to what seemed to be a auto-detox since I stopped the capsules. The 2 first months pain-free I had heavy periods that lasted between 6 up to 8 days then it is slowly coming back to normal. I am absolutely convinced my body purged itself from this toxic # and I can finally live pain-free. I hope this story will help any women out there searching for possible causes and cures.

* source titandioxid : www.efsa.europa.eu...
* source lemon VS heavy metals : goop.com...
* source aluminium is bad for you : Joking, Do I really need to post a source for this one ?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: n00ne

Interesting observation... Aluminium sure is a sneaky thing... Easy time passing the brain blood barrier too

Here is the conspiracy angle :

Graphen, Aluminium, titanium, getting those light build materials ready in the body is essential. We don't want to make those self assembling nanobots too heavy after all...

edit on 12-5-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Good for you nOOne.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   
nano micro plastics in the food and water supply ?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No idea if this could have an impact but that wasnt my case as I did not change much my food. I dont touch tap water tho (only mountain water from france)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm glad you figured it out.
Do you also use aluminum free deodorant?

I have been checking everything I use on my body for that ingredient, to avoid it.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I once found a Keurig in a junk pile on the side of the road. There were also all manner of geriatric devices so the person who lived there had died and the family cleared out the house. I brought the keurig home along with much else and decided to take it apart to see what components were inside. I found THREE water pumps and a heating element inside an aluminum housing, all of which touches the water to be dranked.

I remember reading in Back to Eden(1938) by Jethro Kloss and he warns the reader about aluminum cookware. He also recommended lemon or lime juice in the morning to remove impurities in the blood which was linked to painful and profuse menstruation.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Aluminum is a neuro-excitant. It can cause people's immune systems to overreact to things and also can make nerves way more suseptable to pain signals.

We cut down on aluminum in the diet and we both feel better. The main sources we got rid of were aluminum baking powder, soft cheeses that melt fast, breads from the store that list aluminum in the ingredients on the label, and any foods that have aluminum in them. There is a minimum amount because of it's GRAS classification that can be added without putting it on the label, so there is going to be some not listed on certain food labels....usually in cheeses that melt at low heat like processed cheese foods.

The amount of absorbed aluminum that comes from cooking with aluminum foil is minimal unless the food is acid food. Like tomatoes and foods that have bbq sauce in them should not touch the foil. Aluminum baking powder is readily absorbed as are some of the chemicals in store bread that are aluminum chemistries used to increase shelf life. Aluminum shorts out microbial cells and if levels get high in our bodies, it does the same thing.

Lower the aluminum in your diet and the supplements aluminum content will not be as bad for most people.

Molybdenum coenzymes do help create chemistries that detox aluminum in the body. But it can overload the organs if you take too much molybdenum too. A hundred fifty percent of RDA is plenty for most people to slowly detox some metals out of the system. Take a little copper with that though if you are going to take it regularly or lysil oxydase enzymes can become deficient over time.

To summarize this, aluminum is a neurotoxin if absorbed. The sulfur forms seem to be more bioavailable than the aluminum found in nature in most foods. Most commercial biskets and doughnuts and breads use the sulfur forms to help to prevent food poisoning. get aluminum free baking powder and eliminate the soft cheese foods from the diet and you will feel better many ways.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I'm glad you figured it out.
Do you also use aluminum free deodorant?

I have been checking everything I use on my body for that ingredient, to avoid it.

yes, from my studies of research the aluminum in products put on the skin is absorbed pretty well into the body.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I had mad period pains long before those machines, starting early 80s. I took paracetamol for it and it kind of stoppen when I went on the pill.
Later I had 3 monthly injections and after that implants, which lasted 2 years.
No periods, no pain since, then menopause.

I never knew anyone ho didn't have cramps. Some more, some less, some extreme.
Not a new thing, but you found your culprit, even though I have to say that just coffee used to give me bad cramps.

It raises blood pressure. So is it the aluminium or the coffee?
Occams razor says coffee, but aluminium can't be good either.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The way the OP is written it doesn’t seem to indicate that coffee consumption ceased, just the way the coffee was brewed was altered.

a reply to: Hecate666

edit on 12-5-2023 by Dalamax because: Accuracy

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
I never really did but when I use one its a WELEDA brand one made with citrus and doesnt contain any

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

At first, because I drink A LOT of coffee I feared I had to stop it but I started by removing the capsules first. When I saw it worked, I then did not have to change how much coffee I drink so I believe it never was an issue in the first place (for me at least)

Im drinking a double espresso twice in the morning (so 4 espresso) + 2 more later during the day (after lunch then after dinner)
edit on 12-5-2023 by n00ne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
btw, it is very very strange to me ; you say that everyone you know have pain. I literally know no one above 20yo that has any. discomfort, fatigue, headache but no pain.. I wonder now if there is something more to discover here like food/water quality / medicine taken / environmental stuff etc.. in my and your country. I dont exagerate, I know stricly no one having any kind of pain whatever their ages besides teens up to approx. 20yo.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Thats weird
Maybe we consumed something back then that gave more girls more cramps. Literally all my friends had them.
Interesting that this may have ceized.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

brb gonna check my deodorant

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 13-5-2023 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thank you for the post.
you have very good English.
Dont use aluminum pans to cook or any thing you eat from.

I use a reverse osmosis water filter.
only use the 1 micron filter.
and change it every two years.
as mould grows in it.
when you put the new filter in Sterilize every thing first!

Not only do they put a Lot of chemicals in the water,
they make mistakes and Dump a LOT of chemicals in some times!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
China has no quality control, no studies to make sure products are safe. You buy them fancy coffee makers and you have no idea what the hell is in your coffee. Just heat water the old fashion way in a stainless pot or a pyrex glass pot and pour it into a glass french press beaker. If you notice a change, then yeah you're likely being poisoned by a shoddy China product.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Did you check that cyst again? Why is everyone talking about a fu@#£* aluminum and titanium oxide and pans, are you joking, when she obviously had a cyst either on a ovaries or on/in a uterus. Those can be painful sometimes especially during ovulation or periods. Most probably the cyst got reabsorbed by the body, hence the pain is gone. Did they do an ultrasound exam of the lower abdomen. I have a friend who was afraid of the doctor, she got a painful period a few years back and thought it was because of work that she has gained weight, ... coffee etc like stuff, she thought it will go away. All her friends told her to go to the doctor... now two years later when she couldn't stand it anymore and the bleeding did not stop, she went to the ER where they checked here and found out she has a benign tumor growing in her uterus weighing approx 7kg and that she needs surgery asap google uterine fibroids. Women should go to the gynecologist at least once a year for a check up.
edit on 13-5-2023 by CarlOrff because: I have added the diagnosis

top topics

join