It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need To Keep Masses Afraid Is Behind Elite Embrace Of Wokeism And Censorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
A fear campaign of pointing out the heretics and marginalizing them or censoring them as to not interfere with spreading the Religion. The term "Genuine Grassroots Religion" is spot on. We now have a state sponsored Religion with our very own MSM and Social Media inquisition. Corporations are now part of the pack to ensure they are not labeled "Heretics" and punished by the inquisition.

Does anyone else find this to be spot on?

It’s now clear that, at this very moment, media elites are seeking to turn this culture of informal self-censorship into formal government censorship. They call their legislation, which would destroy free speech, based centrally on their hatred of the masses, “pro-democracy” and “anti-hate.”

Link

For the last half-decade, elites in government and the media have created a culture of self-censorship on race, climate change, and trans issues. In the workplace, in schools and universities, and online, politicians, activists, and journalists instilled in ordinary people a paralyzing fear of saying the wrong thing and finding oneself accused of being a “climate denier,” a “racist,” or a “transphobe.”

To be sure, Wokeism is a genuine grassroots religion. It demonizes and scapegoats heretics, journalists, and truth-tellers. And it demands sacrifices from ordinary people in the form of more expensive energy, the sterilization of psychiatrically disordered children, and self-censorship.

But it is also a state religion. News media and social media elites took Wokeism from being a marginal cult into being the dominant ideology of every major institution, from NBC and the CDC to the AMA and the CIA.

Welcome to the New World Order and the One World Religion.

Prophecy fulfilled right before your very eyes in your lifetime.
edit on 11-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm not following on it being "grass roots". It's spewing from top down, not organically from the bottom up.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestPatterns

I'm not following on it being "grass roots". It's spewing from top down, not organically from the bottom up.

True. I assume he may be talking about how it started?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
"A fear campaign of pointing out the heretics and marginalizing them or censoring them as to not interfere with spreading the Religion"

The One World Religion , coming soon to a location near you .

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I don't see it that way.

The way I see it is that people (of all generations) are becoming, or are more willing to be educated, on what hate, all forms of abuse, bigotry, intolerance and climate change science and other sciences for that matter, that prove facts through empirical evidence. Being skeptical of the methodology is always good practice when one is on the road to think and research for themselves and knowing good science from bad (agendae? follow the money? etc.)

Who is afraid? Afraid of what exactly?

I certainly will always keep an open mind to learn from others' life experiences because nothing stays the same.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Id say "wokeism" is more of a deliberate wedge to divide people and further push people into opposing sides. Luckily, some people are seeing the madness of both sides and are stepping away from the far-left and right.

They are trying to push people into extremism to divide us into fundamental mindsets.

I think it's a shallow perspective to believe the government and media are trying to get everyone "woke". Anyone who knows America, knows that far-left wokism will immediately push half the country away who are already moderate or right-leaning.

This way they can make changes, distract, and elect politicians they want by using division that pushes people into emotional thinking.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestPatterns

It only looks to be grass roots because of the very effective indoctrination that preceded it.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I believe the 'ideology' which is centered at the heart of the effort mentioned in the OP is actually a marketing gimmick.

Its a propaganda-esque application of some part of a social engineering effort to remedy the colossal failures they managed rack up with their latest attempt to 'get away with' a scheme to wrest individuals of their free will. The major problem was that for their plan to work - it had to work on everybody - everywhere - at the same time. (Fat chance.)

As with most of the masters of the universe wannabes we have ever encountered... they're just not that smart.

The media will alternately echo "fear and outrage" into the medium until we realize it is just their own fear... 'their plan' failing... assuming we would obviously think 'their' plan was a good thing in the first place. After all.. that is what they say over and over... we all KNOW 'their' plan is best... they tell us so all the time, they tell us we 'all' think that. The outrage is just to keep things negative at all times...

It's sort of like watching the Wicked Witch of the West scream "What a cruel world!" as she melts into a pool of whatever it is she was made up of...

I find it illuminating to watch how the elites cluster and cloister and carry on...
edit on 5/11/2023 by Maxmars because: correction

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

If it's a marketing gimmick then it's all about making money and nothing else. It's business not as usual.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

1984 Tried To Warn You

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I've been waiting since 1984. Fast forward, next year will be 40 years. I'm done waiting.

We have more serious things to worry about, like pandemics and plagues coming.

"Ring around the rosie, a pocket full of posies. Ashes! Ashes! We all fall down."

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yeah today you don't even hide behind a 'it never happened' event but go straight for the divide...
I like that, it feels like progress, oh no!? Progress? = Progressive? Eeeeeeeek they got you now!

the problem is outrage, which prevents society from coming together and having real discussions on real issues.
The only thing you're spot-on with is that 'wokeism' is spreading and it's going to outlast you.

But this is not a religion or how religions work. Religions explain in a mystical way the creation of the universe, Earth, humanity and band communities together through shared rituals.
These are young people mostly trying to shape the world they'll have to live in.

Your need to portray it as sthg else just highlights where you are coming from:
religious background, trying to micro-manage and subjugate society to your ideology, controlling your peers through fear...
Mirror mirror on the wall by whose prophecy will we fall?
edit on 11-5-2023 by Peeple because: in with to for? who knows...

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
“It is the function of mass agitation to exploit all the grievances, hopes, aspirations, prejudices, fears, and ideals of all the special groups that make up our society, social, religious, economic, racial, political. Stir them up. Set one against the other. Divide and conquer. That’s the way to soften up a democracy.”
― J. Edgar Hoover, Masters Of Deceit: The Story Of Communism In America And How To Fight It

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I have stopped beating around the bush.... I tell the people i know what this is... i call it exactly what it is... a new world religion.... Paganism to be precise!

I have stopped talking to those that are deluded and decide to ignore the facts!

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I have stopped beating around the bush.... I tell the people i know what this is... i call it exactly what it is... a new world religion.... Paganism to be precise!

I have stopped talking to those that are deluded and decide to ignore the facts!

No it is not. You fail to see through a Classic Democratic agenda to instill FEAR into the general public.
It is by design, they have done it before and it is all too obvious. They know very well that we all hate this woke mindset, and most of them probably do as well. It pisses us off, and for a while they were getting away with it.

No longer.... They are done.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Same,

It is quite obvious now as so called "Christian Churches" are falling into it as predicted.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It’s all politicized.

Money and power are at the root.

Controlling what you think and what you do is the goal.

What? You don’t agree with transgenders? You have a phobia or are a bigot. If you are a white male, you are as good as guilty.

What? You don’t agree that your white privileged life is the root of all evil? Well, let us educate you with the entirely new set of historical “facts”.

America. This is not what was intended. It has been poisoned. It has become an evil and vile institution. It is well past saving. Once control was usurped, it will not be relinquished.

edit on 12-5-2023 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Here Here !

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The demonization of Wokeism and CRT is simply a ploy by the ultra rich to destroy the U.S. public education system. Need proof? Look at the club for growth website. www.clubforgrowth.org... Also look at their candidates, top of the list, Ron Desantis. The uber wealthy want to pay less tax. They don't care if it is a nickel less or a dollar less. They want to shut down the federal department of education. Not because they really think it is a failure, but because it eliminates a federal expenditure. This entire campaign of anti-woke, anti CRT is nothing more nothing less than that. Its worked too, people are up in arms of being too 'woke' or they are teach CRT in my school, etc.

No public education and minds can really be controlled in private education. Further, private education doesn't have to admit students they don't want. So perhaps 25% of the kids are not admitted to school of any kind at some point.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dougie6665

Nothing but Greed and Avarice . The Devil Will Welcome them All when their Time Comes . A Comforting Thought.......

new topics

top topics

join