It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the "vaccines" also driving people crazy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Coronavirus spike proteins are not new to human immune systems. Covid is one of seven that are contagious to us at this time. We can break down a spike protein lol

Are natural coronavirus spike proteins identical to the spike proteins made from a genetic code though?

Or are the ones manufactured by your body after being injected.... actually artificial proteins never seen in the natural world?

I would also be interested to know if the human body had ever experienced a spike protein that is not attached to a virus before.

edit on 13-5-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel
I have been thinking about this myself - I don't think the truth is just black or white.

Many got very stressed because of all the corona madness, so I don't think there is only one answer here.

But you can judge for yourself.

"Bizarre "altercations" all around the world attest to the destructive cognitive and psychological effects of COVID "vaccination""

markcrispinmiller.substack.com...

I actually am studying these phenomena/this phenomenon intently, as I recognized almost immediately the defect in executive function caused by both the virus as well as the "vaccine"...

When Dr. Burkhart in Germany uncovered the prefrontal cortex damage/build-up of spike protein in the BRAIN (and it was also nearly instantaneously confirmed by Dr. Ryan Cole that it indeed was damaging the brain - specifically, the prefrontal cortex), I knew what this would cause....
Everything from simple executive dysfunction to necrotizing encephalitis (which is about as lovely as it sounds & as "zombie-like" as you can pretty much GET without BEING dead in the human state, we're seeing with this vax/virus (S Protein damage, no matter which way you slice it)

Some have said, "Well, how do we know it's not just damage from the virus getting 'em later?"

The answer to that question, besides the "fact" that "vaccines stop transmission of the virus", lol, is that unless the nucleocapsid protein is ALSO present in the tissues inflamed with S Protein, it CANNOT be from the virus and MUST be a result of gene expression due to mRNA instructions (i.e., conclusively the vax)

But this was all 100% predictable JUST FROM THE VIRAL DAYS (PRE-vax), and thus, this vax should never have been approved for EMERGENCY use, much LESS approved full-stop.

Executive dysfunction, violence and aggression

A Case Report: Multifocal Necrotizing Encephalitis and Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination against COVID-19

I have a ton more, these were just right off the top of the list I've got made....
edit on 13pmSat, 13 May 2023 21:14:23 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Do you also have a link that says that the spike alone cannot hurt you?

health-desk.org...

immunizebc.ca...

apnews.com...

I could post hundreds of them. But you and your ilk will dismiss anything that isn't bitchute, rumble, or twitter.

Anytime the body produces (or in the case of MRNA covid vaccines is compelled to produce) proteins, there is a chance those proteins will become misfolded. Those misfolded proteins are called prions and they are what causes BSE and other similar prion diseases.

So logically, if the body is instructed to make who knows how many spike proteins to "train the immune system" against the virus, there will be a higher risk of misfolded proteins in vaccinated versus unvaccinated people, by virtue of the fact that the vaccine causes the body to create more proteins than an unvaccinated person.

mRNA vaccines inject cells with instructions to generate a protein that is normally found on the surface of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

genome.gov

A prion is a misfolded protein that can transmit its misfolded shape onto normal variants of the same protein. Prions are the causative agent of prion diseases known as transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) that are transmissible, fatal neurodegenerative diseases in humans and other animals. The proteins may misfold sporadically, due to genetic mutations, or by exposure to an already misfolded protein. The consequent abnormal three-dimensional structure confers them the ability to cause misfolding of other proteins.

what is a prion
edit on 13-5-2023 by Antimony because: add links.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony

Anytime the body produces (or in the case of MRNA covid vaccines is compelled to produce) proteins, there is a chance those proteins will become misfolded. Those misfolded proteins are called prions and they are what causes BSE and other similar prion diseases.

The discoverer of HIV agreed with you wholeheartedly (until he mysteriously died at the beginning of 2022) .

Also, this "misfolding" is vastly more statistically likely with the vaxxed, as much of the batches were contaminated with truncated mRNA :

Summary of Key Facts
Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine contains truncated mRNA, which the EMA flagged as a reason for its “major objection,” indicating a preclusion of their approval.
Pfizer has not investigated the detrimental outcomes of truncated mRNA in its vaccines.
Pfizer submitted Western blot figures to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the EMA that were digitally generated—not from actual experiments.
There has been an alarming lack of action taken by health authorities on this issue.
Truncated mRNA potentially contributes to multiple vaccine-related injuries, including misfolded spike protein-induced fibrous blood clots, autoimmune disorders, and cancer.
These problems with the Pfizer vaccine could have resulted in drastic product quality variations from batch to batch. This could explain the difference in adverse events experienced by vaccine recipients.
The root cause of such irresponsible conduct by pharma and health authorities is a lack of ethics.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
double oops
edit on 13amSat, 13 May 2023 06:14:28 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: SkyAngel

No, I don't think it's the vaccines themselves, it's the stress due to all the lockdowns and then you add the cost of living skyrocketing, people worrying about how they're going to feed their families, pay their bills and hold on to a job in an ever worsening economy, watching their life savings dwindle away and seeing no end to it all, I'd say that's enough to make some people snap.

I think you're correct but it does seem that there's a marked increase in craziness; perhaps best described as explosive frustration. One of my teachers told us that people anymore don't know how to handle/deal with frustration. They lash out for no apparent reason.

Yep, unfortunately, this is what happens when one has executive dysfunction due to Prefrontal cortex damage.

The same parts of the brain that grow the most during puberty /cause the most behavioral issues in adolescence are the parts that are being damaged the most with the vax .

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This is completely false. The spike protein is toxic and exists in quantities that are many fold higher, free form, produced through the mrna shots. I'm not sure why at this point in the game you're making such a statement. We're way past that. This might be an argument for March 2020.

Absolute false, hot garbage as usual. A spike protein can't hurt you without an accompanying virus, and a coronavirus can't hurt you without spike protein attached. Hence why the vaccines teach your body to attack and do away with spike protein, it renders the virus harmless.

That's wrong. Spike has a strong binding affinity for ace2 and foreign proteins activate the immune system which attacks and destroys any cell the spike proteins attach to. Activating the immune system causes inflammation by design. Inflammation is tissue destruction. The LNPs allow the mrna to travel anywhere in the body to deliver their payload including the brain or heart etc. When heart cells start producing spike the immune system attacks and destroys those healthy heart cells causing mycarditis. And because there's trillions of spike proteins being productions potentially and the human body has trillions or cells, that's enough for every cell to become a spike protein factory which could be targeted for destruction. The vaccine creates the potential for an autoimmune attack systemically and explains all the sudden deaths.

Very eloquently and elegantly put!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

“The animals retain their appetites and instincts, and are capable of exhibiting emotional feeling.
The sensory faculties, sight, hearing, touch, taste and smell, remain unimpaired… And yet, notwithstanding this apparent absence of physiological symptoms, I could perceive a very decided alteration in the animal’s character and behaviour…
Instead of, as before, being actively interested in their surroundings, and curiously prying into all that came within the field of their observation,
they remained apathetic, or dull, or dozed off to sleep,
responding only to the sensations or impressions of the moment…
While not actually deprived of intelligence,
they had lost, to all appearance,
the faculty of attentive and intelligent observation”

(Ferrier, 1876, pp. 231–232).

Sounds like every time I go to a place of business - medical or not - and observe the people around me. No joke. Try it, yourself: Next time you go to a place of business, look around you and observe your fellow citizens, 80-90% have received at least one of these things. You'll see for yourself.
edit on 13pmSat, 13 May 2023 21:54:02 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mrs Darko

Unfortunately the deterioration of our society has been a long time in the making. It has been a slow walk off the cliff. If you follow the path, looking back, you can see one foot in almost every generation playing its part in the process.

My parents worked hard. They firmly believed, “the only way to success was to have a college education. They worked hard to make sure everyone of us went to University, if that was what we wanted. I was the first of my family to graduate University.

My generation did better than our parents, so we wanted our children to have the best in life without having to work or pay the price.

Boy did we screw that one up. Our children grew up feeling entitled, angry, dissatisfied, and feeling used and cheated. Their children are growing up feeling hopeless, futureless, angry, defiant, and they just don’t give a damn. So they look for refuge in a virtual world where they don’t have to make any commitments. They don’t know who they are, what they are, or what they want.

COVID, lock downs, and the vaccine wars made things worse. As far as I see it, the only way back is to reject fantasy, virtuality, and to plant our feet firmly into reality, and to build a strong family and community foundation.

If the vaccines are at fault, you can’t untake then, so the focus should be on what we can change. We can learn from our mistakes, but we should not waste time dwelling on them.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Mrs Darko

Unfortunately the deterioration of our society has been a long time in the making. It has been a slow walk off the cliff. If you follow the path, looking back, you can see one foot in almost every generation playing its part in the process.

If the vaccines are at fault, you can’t untake then, so the focus should be on what we can change. We can learn from our mistakes, but we should not waste time dwelling on them.

Well, when they no longer show deep interest in pretty much anything bc they're mentally incapable of it, it's kind of impossible to have deep dialogue with them or identify with them in any meaningful way. Even if they meant the WORLD to YOU, you no longer mean much in THEIR world, now - they've been neutered psychologically, no longer driven by goals or ambitions; Now, they just do what they're told, whatever that happens to be.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You always express common sense and I like it!

However, you need to remember that we all heal differently and many people are angry.

There needs to be some kind of justice here, and sometimes healing can't start before the problem has been addressed in an honest way.

We didn't see that yet.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mrs Darko

originally posted by: SkyAngel
I have been thinking about this myself - I don't think the truth is just black or white.

Many got very stressed because of all the corona madness, so I don't think there is only one answer here.

But you can judge for yourself.

"Bizarre "altercations" all around the world attest to the destructive cognitive and psychological effects of COVID "vaccination""

markcrispinmiller.substack.com...

I actually am studying these phenomena/this phenomenon intently, as I recognized almost immediately the defect in executive function caused by both the virus as well as the "vaccine"...

When Dr. Burkhart in Germany uncovered the prefrontal cortex damage/build-up of spike protein in the BRAIN (and it was also nearly instantaneously confirmed by Dr. Ryan Cole that it indeed was damaging the brain - specifically, the prefrontal cortex), I knew what this would cause....
Everything from simple executive dysfunction to necrotizing encephalitis (which is about as lovely as it sounds & as "zombie-like" as you can pretty much GET without BEING dead in the human state, we're seeing with this vax/virus (S Protein damage, no matter which way you slice it)

Some have said, "Well, how do we know it's not just damage from the virus getting 'em later?"

The answer to that question, besides the "fact" that "vaccines stop transmission of the virus", lol, is that unless the nucleocapsid protein is ALSO present in the tissues inflamed with S Protein, it CANNOT be from the virus and MUST be a result of gene expression due to mRNA instructions (i.e., conclusively the vax)

But this was all 100% predictable JUST FROM THE VIRAL DAYS (PRE-vax), and thus, this vax should never have been approved for EMERGENCY use, much LESS approved full-stop.

Executive dysfunction, violence and aggression

A Case Report: Multifocal Necrotizing Encephalitis and Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination against COVID-19

I have a ton more, these were just right off the top of the list I've got made....

Thank you.

I send you a message - and I tell you this here because I am not sure that my private message system works because another member send me some messages, however, I didn't get them before today and they were sent many days ago.

It also looks like that member is either banned or left the forum since he/she send me these messages and therefore I just removed them.

Sorry to be off-topic here, but I need clarity.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Back on topic.

I personally think that we are souls having an experience here on planet Earth.

I want to post this for the people who didn't listen to this yet.

Listen with an open mind, but always question everything you hear at the same time.

"In the first session Prof. Dr. med. Sucharit Bhakdi and his wife Prof. Dr. Karina Reiss
reported about new findings concerning the effects of the mRNA-vaccine technologies,
which are according to the other sides plan – Mister Global´s plan – supposed to be
used for all so-called vaccines, including for example: measles, the flu, etc.
They do not only cause physical damages but they also damage the small capillaries in the brain,
override the blood-brain barrier and leads to massive personality changes.
Literally breaking the will of some of those receiving the shots.

Author and Journalist Dr. Naomi Wolf explains what this looks like in real life
and Psychiatrist Dr. Peter Breggin explains how there are disturbing parallels to the effects of lobotomy,
which most people only know from the movie: „One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest“
and which is beyond any doubt one of the most brutal, yes savage crimes against humanity ever committed.

This session is not necessarily fun to watch, but it is very important for all of us to know
and understand what this mRNA-Injection is doing to those who get the shots.

Only then will we be able to understand why so many people who received these shots,
simply cannot be reached by us anymore."

rumble.com...

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Most people were already crazy.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

I think its like Avatar, and we live within the Realms, similar to minecraft. The end of minecraft has an interesting story.

Involves endermen (previously Human) and how they were turned into zombie like creatures, whilst still being aware of they're trapped inside the body and can't get out.
edit on 15-5-2023 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I’ve got top 1,000 humans in US senior public health experience at the highest level outside of the Federal level, including being point on public health and appropriations in one of the four largest states, including pandemic response planning, including epidemic and pandemic briefings, including covering legislative districts with one of the 3 largest military bases in CONUS.

You’re not talking to a random person with an opinion; you’re speaking with one of the top 1K most senior public health officials outside of permanent bureaucracy alive in the country today.

You can challenge my claims. I’ll simply respond by choosing to be not anonymous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join