It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE PLAN TO KILL US VIA PHARMAKEIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I came across this clip and I felt so strongly about the scale of the subject matter that I had to share it so it travels as far and wide as possible.

Please bear with me, i don't normally just post clips like this from the source it comes from unless I felt the message was important.

THE PLAN TO KILL US VIA PHARMAKEIA

Hidden truth must bee seen with an opposing "influence" to fight fire with fire.

Thanks.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue May 9 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

alright mate. so what is she quoting from?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Is This John D. Rockefeller's 'Masonic Creed'? An anonymous email from 2002 continues to circulate online.

. . . A lengthy piece of text touching on a wide range of Illuminati-related conspiracy theories is frequently circulated on social media as if it were taken from a "Masonic Creed" written by John D. Rockefeller, a businessman who founded the Standard Oil Company in 1870 and who is widely regarded as the richest American in history.

. . . The general gist of this text is that the "New World Order," the Illuminati, or some other global group of elites is enslaving the population via various nefarious deeds. The text is supposedly written from the perspective of some ominous insider of this shadowy group. But it was not written by Rockefeller. And in all likelihood, this text was not written by anyone with a connection to a global group of world-controlling elites. This text comes from an anonymous email that was posted to a banking website back in 2002.

The above-displayed text has been online for nearly two decades. One hint that it was not penned by Rockefeller is that it mentions a number of modern inventions that were not widespread or didn't exist during Rockefeller's life, which ended in 1937. For example, this text mentions "video games," but the first video game, "Pong," wasn't invented until two decades after Rockefeller's death.

Snopes Link

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
"The Secret Covenant"

edit on 9-5-2023 by TarantulaBite because: link fix

Pharmakia in the Book of Revelation

edit on 9-5-2023 by TarantulaBite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

alright mate. so what is she quoting from?

It's called common sense influenced through a heart. Things like this come with a Human but can grow to make wonderful Beings if used well.

Try it. Friend.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
The above-displayed text has been online for nearly two decades. One hint that it was not penned by Rockefeller is that it mentions a number of modern inventions that were not widespread or didn't exist during Rockefeller's life, which ended in 1937. For example, this text mentions "video games," but the first video game, "Pong," wasn't invented until two decades after Rockefeller's death.

"video games" were probably well predicted years ahead of time, the first name of a game is irrelevant if we consider that single fact because we have to consider the concept came first and was defined at a LATER time.

VIDEO (adj.)
1935, as visual equivalent of audio, from Latin video "I see," first person singular present indicative of videre "to see" (see vision). As a noun, "that which is displayed on a (television) screen," 1937.

VIDEO

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

That was what Snopes said, not me as I have no opinion on this subject. I'm not supporting the fact checking propaganda or drilling down any deeper than I already have to find out more.

I hate the information from video because I have to find a searchable quote and type it in manually to search for the source material and do I get any thanks for finding it? Of course not, I just get responses form people like you who think I have a horse in this race when I'm just answering the question, "what is the source of this?"

Maybe I should have just supplied a link that supports this email story from 2002, there were enough of them. Pharmakia was what caught my attention, that is from the Bible and something not mentioned in the OP video.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

well thats just incorrect by many a decade, the 1930s would be more accurate

edit on 000000p3109America/Chicago510202335 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join