It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ravages of the Plandemic Continue-Excess Deaths in the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I wanted to share this bit of information with ATS for your consideration.

www.wsj.com... dq8w9k59gb&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

From the Article:

During the first eight weeks of this year, deaths among adults 25 to 44 were running about 25% higher than in 2019, though Covid could account for at most 10% of these “excess deaths.” A Society of Actuaries Research Institute report last November documented similar levels of excess death among young people.

Premature deaths and drug use no doubt are among the reasons for the persistent worker shortage. The White House boasts that labor-force participation among 25- to 54-year-olds has finally returned to pre-pandemic levels. But as it even somewhat concedes, the main reason is a surge in immigration, much of it illegal.

Two observations.....
1) At 25% higher this year over 2019, excess deaths in the age group 25 to 44 is nearing a catastrophic level. Why catastrophic? A good number of those excess deaths are of relatively highly educated people and because at the upper end, i.e. 45 years of age, are people in their peak earning years who have significant job and skills experience. This doubtless explains the the shortage of workers in the US. It may well explain many of the events such as train derailments, industrial accidents and cancelled flights, among other events of late. If this continues at a rate of 25% per annum the lights will be truly blinking out as to the future of the US. It will also create, if it hasn't already, a national security challenge as the Military will find itself seriously short of personnel.

2) So the problem is being alleviated by immigration, mostly illegal? Guess that explains the Open Borders policy. However its hard to believe that the immigrants/migrants/refugees are really all that highly skilled and educated. A few may be.

I would urge you to read the entire article. The Author does go onto explain possible causes and contributing factors such as deaths due to drug use/alchohol use, and a spke in Depression and misuse of prescription pharmaceuticals. He seems to avoid discussion of the possible effects of the jabs.

From personal observation, I'd have to report that where I live, the deaths due to MethAmphetamine use/fentanyl use and other illicit drug use has risen significantly. As well, Depression seems to be occurring much more frequently within the population I come into contact with.

Thoughts?
Observations?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Some time I wish I was a statistician so I could figure out the population growth rate using the increased death rate.

We have absolutely no clue how many millions of 'immigrants' have crossed our borders since 2019; some estimates are 1-2 million, others as high as 100 million. With the increase in population it stands to reason there will also be an increase in death rate.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It doesn't seem very likely that the jabs had anything to do with it; that's probably why the author avoided the subject.

If you look at the data for Covid vaccinations, you will see that almost everyone in the US who decided to get the shot had done so by about a year ago:

covid19.healthdata.org...

By this time last year, about 79% of the population had received at least one dose. Today, about 82% of the population has at least one dose. I think that small uptick over a year is probably because a small number of additional people decided to get the booster after it came out last fall. The point is, about 96% of the population who could possibly have experienced adverse effects should have started experiencing those effects a year ago, and most adverse effects happen within a couple of months after the shot, if they are going to happen at all.

The uptick in all cause deaths discussed in the article occurred in January-February of this year. In order for that to be vaccine related, there would have to have been a corresponding uptick in vaccinations around November-December, of 2022, and there wasn't.

IMHO

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The point is, about 96% of the population who could possibly have experienced adverse effects should have started experiencing those effects a year ago, and most adverse effects happen within a couple of months after the shot, if they are going to happen at all.

How could you possibly know that? Nobody knows what the long term effects of these jabs are.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: TonyS

I think that small uptick over a year is probably because a small number of additional people decided to get the booster after it came out last fall. The point is, about 96% of the population who could possibly have experienced adverse effects should have started experiencing those effects a year ago, and most adverse effects happen within a couple of months after the shot, if they are going to happen at all.

Still the optimistic one.

This mRNA stuff is new territory. A steady increase is less noticeable than everyone dropping dead over the course of month or whatever.

I mean, how would that look, right?

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
I wanted to share this bit of information with ATS for your consideration.

www.wsj.com... dq8w9k59gb&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

From the Article:

During the first eight weeks of this year, deaths among adults 25 to 44 were running about 25% higher than in 2019, though Covid could account for at most 10% of these “excess deaths.” A Society of Actuaries Research Institute report last November documented similar levels of excess death among young people.

Premature deaths and drug use no doubt are among the reasons for the persistent worker shortage. The White House boasts that labor-force participation among 25- to 54-year-olds has finally returned to pre-pandemic levels. But as it even somewhat concedes, the main reason is a surge in immigration, much of it illegal.

Two observations.....
1) At 25% higher this year over 2019, excess deaths in the age group 25 to 44 is nearing a catastrophic level. Why catastrophic? A good number of those excess deaths are of relatively highly educated people and because at the upper end, i.e. 45 years of age, are people in their peak earning years who have significant job and skills experience. This doubtless explains the the shortage of workers in the US. It may well explain many of the events such as train derailments, industrial accidents and cancelled flights, among other events of late. If this continues at a rate of 25% per annum the lights will be truly blinking out as to the future of the US. It will also create, if it hasn't already, a national security challenge as the Military will find itself seriously short of personnel.

2) So the problem is being alleviated by immigration, mostly illegal? Guess that explains the Open Borders policy. However its hard to believe that the immigrants/migrants/refugees are really all that highly skilled and educated. A few may be.

I would urge you to read the entire article. The Author does go onto explain possible causes and contributing factors such as deaths due to drug use/alchohol use, and a spke in Depression and misuse of prescription pharmaceuticals. He seems to avoid discussion of the possible effects of the jabs.

From personal observation, I'd have to report that where I live, the deaths due to MethAmphetamine use/fentanyl use and other illicit drug use has risen significantly. As well, Depression seems to be occurring much more frequently within the population I come into contact with.

Thoughts?
Observations?

I’ve always thought the highly educated were idiots. I think this proves it

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I definitely agree with the depression part

new topics

top topics

join