It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love, lynxes and Liberty caps.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Greetings, dear sisters and brothers of ATS. Long time lurker (and former member) here.

So, i am Zothyria. The nickname is meant to somewhat reflect my lifelong interest and studies in the esoteric, occult and metapsychological.

I am a "multiartist", manifesting my inner realms through music, art and writing. The curse and blessing of bipolarity disorder is strong within this one.

What more, hmm. Well, i am the father of three. A nurse. A lone wolf who spends as much time as possible out in the wilderness of vast forests, mires and mountains. In the wild is where i meditate, track bears/lynxes/wolfs and explore the fauna. I pick alot of quanterelles, cloudberries and, as a devout psychonaout, liberty caps.

I enjoy reading, and some of my favourite authors are Kenneth Grant, H.P. Lovecraft, Aleister Crowley, Carl Jung and Nikanor Teratologen.

Well, i think that about sums it up for now. I'm looking forward to meet you all and engage in the discussions within this lovely temple of boom. Take care ♥️

/Z

edit on 8-5-2023 by Zothyria because: spelling

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!

Enjoy the ride......

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Welcome to ATS!!!

Enjoy the ride......

Thank you, DontTreadOnMe.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Zothyria

I'm not sure when you last lurked, but you should check out the new forums:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zothyria
Greetings, dear sisters and brothers of ATS. Long time lurker (and former member) here.

So, i am Zothyria. The nickname is meant to somewhat reflect my lifelong interest and studies in the esoteric, occult and metapsychological.

I am a "multiartist", manifesting my inner realms through music, art and writing. The curse and blessing of bipolarity disorder is strong within this one.

What more, hmm. Well, i am the father of three. A nurse. A lone wolf who spends as much time as possible out in the wilderness of vast forests, mires and mountains. In the wild is where i meditate, track bears/lynxes/wolfs and explore the fauna. I pick alot of quanterelles, cloudberries and, as a devout psychonaout, liberty caps.

I enjoy reading, and some of my favourite authors are Kenneth Grant, H.P. Lovecraft, Aleister Crowley, Carl Jung and Nikanor Teratologen.

Well, i think that about sums it up for now. I'm looking forward to meet you all and engage in the discussions within this lovely temple of boom. Take care ♥️

/Z

Welcome! Do you go by Zerilath by any chance?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I'm not sure when you last lurked, but you should check out the new forums:

Ahh, cool! Good to see that the Wikileaks-thread is re-opened! A step in the right direction towards Free speech

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thank Darko for the new forums....see the post above

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darko

Welcome! Do you go by Zerilath by any chance?

Hi and thank you, Darko
No, i dont go by Zerilath. Another member loving lynxes and colorful spores? Just kidding

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Another member loving lynxes and colorful spores?

Who isn't?
Welcome aboard!

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yea actually. Just spoke to him yesterday and he was telling me he read a poem at Lovecrafts grave! So seriously don't know if you're joking or not but any way it goes, this is very synchronistic because you speak my language. Do as thou whilst shall be the whole of the law. Love under will.
edit on 8-5-2023 by Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

ur wyrd. welcome.
Soma?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Yea actually. Just spoke to him yesterday and he was telling me he read a poem at Lovecrafts grave! So seriously don't know if you're joking or not but any way it goes, this is very synchronistic because you speak my language. Do as thou whilst shall be the whole of the law. Love under will.

93/Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Wow, that is very interesting. Please say hello from me next time you meet/speak to him

The phenomena of synchronism is truly intriguing. Don't know if it's "old news" for you, but i highly recommend reading some of the posts and threads by the ATS-member "Compendium". Very knowledgeable in the fields of metaphysics, the occult, synchronicity and much more. Mindboggling stuff.

(Not joking btw
)

93 93/93/Love is the Law, love under will.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

Another member loving lynxes and colorful spores?

Who isn't?
Welcome aboard!

Haha, thank you Insurrectile ♥️

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

93 brother! Welcome aboard!

I have all of Grant's books and Crowley's too
I was lucky enough to find a lot of first editions of the Typhonian books, as well as deluxes, so I am a bibliophile for sure. Enjoy the forums!

93 93/93

PS I like Clarke Ashton Smith and HPL too. Good taste! Centipede Press did a great book on CAS called In the Realms of Mystery and Wonder.
edit on 8/5/2023 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I will say hi to him for sure because this is a trip! I know his girlfriend is flying in from Finland right now so I was like... no way,.. wtf man, your girl is here and you're on ATS? But yea, it's trippy for sure! And thank you for the links. I created a couple of forums but i haven't launched them yet. Psychedelic Experiences, Psychedelic Philosophy and Psychedelic Music. I was starting to think there was no need for those boards but synchronicity. Like seriously, I was telling Mrs Darko "yea, the vibe is too low" and boom, it just elevates.

We're ayahuasceros
but I'm staring at an ounce of cubensis thinking "if I eat them now.. I might be home in time for dinner"

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'll make you a deal. update your avatar and background and in the meantime I'll update your post count so you can post in all forums

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Give me libertycaps, or give me deathcaps!

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Don’t be a gold topped purple meanie.

a reply to: XipeTotex

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

ATS is super dead today.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I will say hi to him for sure because this is a trip! I know his girlfriend is flying in from Finland right now so I was like... no way,.. wtf man, your girl is here and you're on ATS? But yea, it's trippy for sure! And thank you for the links. I created a couple of forums but i haven't launched them yet. Psychedelic Experiences, Psychedelic Philosophy and Psychedelic Music. I was starting to think there was no need for those boards but synchronicity. Like seriously, I was telling Mrs Darko "yea, the vibe is too low" and boom, it just elevates.

We're ayahuasceros
but I'm staring at an ounce of cubensis thinking "if I eat them now.. I might be home in time for dinner"

That is trippy for sure, Mr. Darko! 🍄 Speaking of trippy, i'm excited and look forward to those psychedelic boards! I think it's a good idea, the Matrix needs to be infused with psilocybin. Science is moving fast now, and it would be really nice to have a place where we can exchange, inform and update each other re the evolution of psychedelics in the field of medicinal/therapeutic use. Recreational and spiritual as well, of course. I for one will be a frequent visitor. And surely other psychonauts too.

Ayahuasqueros! Oh man, that is way cool! I havent had the chance to try it yet, still waiting for the stars to align so to say. Would be great to hear your Aya-story! I hold my green thumbs that you and Mrs. Darko decide to launch the psych boards, and perhaps you can elaborate about your experiences there.

Now...did you get home in time for dinner? Perhaps to a fractal plate of rainbow-spaghetti? Hahaha 😘

top topics

<<   2 >>

join