It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's good to see so many waking up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Especially if you also read all the comments

People are waking up more and more, and the only chance we have is by waking up everyone.
As the 'elites' want us divided. Didvided and fearful we are easy to manipulate and control

Also, I think it's good to keep using Youtube and keep spreading truths and sharing/spreading the truth videos .
As this gets the videos exposed to those asleep using youtube (the more popular videos get top algorithm exposure).
edit on 3-5-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Had to share a very scary and eye opening comment on that video:

christinal3106
10 days ago
I considered myself liberal pretty much my whole adult life. It all changed for me when my husband and I was attending my daughter's high school choir concert, and I had thought there was a first name mix-up. It had the first name "Liam" with our last name. I thought it was a mix-up because my daughter's name was with another last name. I emailed the teacher about the program hoping to get a corrected one, and he copied over an e-mail where my daughter told him that she was came out as trans and wanted to be called Liam. I was absolutely floored. She never showed any signs of any type of gender dysphoria or anything. So, I started looking into what I should do about this, honestly expecting to find articles about how to make your child feel good in their own bodies, etc. However, all I found was you need to completely affirm their gender identity or they will unalive themself. I thought this was wrong to my core. So, I started looking into this issue deeper, and just like you said, I felt like I was in an alternate reality. I couldn't believe that this was going on in the world. I still am in disbelief everyday about the things I am still seeing, none of this makes any sense whatsoever. Anyway, through many hard conversations with my daughter, I showed her everything I learned. Thankfully, she is so intelligent beyond her years, and completely changed her views. She realized she was manipulated. The most hurtful thing about all of it is something she said. She said that being cis and white is automatically seen as negative, and she didn't want to be associated with that. It breaks my heart that such a beautiful soul could be judged on the most basics of human reality so harshly. I am just so grateful I didn't just follow the guidance, and I am so grateful that I have a daughter with such wisdom that she listened and seen through all this craziness. Now, I am almost embarrassed that I was ever associated with that political view. I can't even imagine what my conservative learning family thought of me. However, I thought that I was doing the right thing at the time, but yes, I ran. I want nothing to do with the mindset of liberals.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Had to share a very scary and eye opening comment on that video:

christinal3106
10 days ago
I considered myself liberal pretty much my whole adult life. It all changed for me when my husband and I was attending my daughter's high school choir concert, and I had thought there was a first name mix-up. It had the first name "Liam" with our last name. I thought it was a mix-up because my daughter's name was with another last name. I emailed the teacher about the program hoping to get a corrected one, and he copied over an e-mail where my daughter told him that she was came out as trans and wanted to be called Liam. I was absolutely floored. She never showed any signs of any type of gender dysphoria or anything. So, I started looking into what I should do about this, honestly expecting to find articles about how to make your child feel good in their own bodies, etc. However, all I found was you need to completely affirm their gender identity or they will unalive themself. I thought this was wrong to my core. So, I started looking into this issue deeper, and just like you said, I felt like I was in an alternate reality. I couldn't believe that this was going on in the world. I still am in disbelief everyday about the things I am still seeing, none of this makes any sense whatsoever. Anyway, through many hard conversations with my daughter, I showed her everything I learned. Thankfully, she is so intelligent beyond her years, and completely changed her views. She realized she was manipulated. The most hurtful thing about all of it is something she said. She said that being cis and white is automatically seen as negative, and she didn't want to be associated with that. It breaks my heart that such a beautiful soul could be judged on the most basics of human reality so harshly. I am just so grateful I didn't just follow the guidance, and I am so grateful that I have a daughter with such wisdom that she listened and seen through all this craziness. Now, I am almost embarrassed that I was ever associated with that political view. I can't even imagine what my conservative learning family thought of me. However, I thought that I was doing the right thing at the time, but yes, I ran. I want nothing to do with the mindset of liberals.

I read that too. They are purposely manipulating/brainwashing kids in schools. Very happy my son is homeschooled

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I read this online, so it must be true:
The "elites" are the synagogue of Satan, and their moneymakers flaunt it.
In other news, they weaponize the Torah and Talmud to declare six to eight "genders".

Religious Action Center - Judaism

Times of Israel - Jews Are Not White

There are plenty of anti-Semitism crimes in the world, but all I see is anti-White law.
For everyone getting this wake up call from Morpheus, um...
#YallNeedJesus. Internet said so. Be worthy of discernment.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I must brush off my old ATS t-shirt and Hoodie that Skeptic Overlord gifted me for some of my contributions quite a few years ago.

Any one else got one?

I was also going to make a bunch of annonymous business cards with just "AboveTopSecret.com" on them. Leave them on tables, in supermarket shelves, under windscreens, in pockets, or maybe just handed over with a wink and a smile and the understanding that the truth will set you free and you have to start somewhere, so you can start from where we all should.

Inside.

Cheers.

(the hippies will always be right)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

I must brush off my old ATS t-shirt and Hoodie that Skeptic Overlord gifted me for some of my contributions quite a few years ago.

Any one else got one?

I was also going to make a bunch of annonymous business cards with just "AboveTopSecret.com" on them. Leave them on tables, in supermarket shelves, under windscreens, in pockets, or maybe just handed over with a wink and a smile and the understanding that the truth will set you free and you have to start somewhere, so you can start from where we all should.

Inside.

Cheers.

I love my community. In fact I am heading out right now to serve my coffee, dinner and snacks.

But I can tell you that I don't think you would want anymore hard core so far to the right, that it is nearly off the scale, folk here on ATS.

Not if they really are trying to make this place a place for actual conversation, debate, and communication.

As a few have admitted, ATS does not always bring out the best in some folk. So be very careful where you leave those cards.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Don't be afraid.

Everything Always Unfolds Perfectly Everywhere.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Some people are certainly tired of me responding to stuff like this with the following, but the culture is beyond any shadow of a doubt under divine judgment!

The first chapter of the epistle to the Roman church describes it all in frightening detail. Hate me for saying it, hate God, hate biblical morality if you like, hate truth, but this is undeniable.

Judgment if in full swing.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world,[g] in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

Every box is checked on that list. Depravity is the "new normal." People have lost the capacity to reason, to thick critically (futile and foolish). They not do wickedly, but give approval to those who do so publicly while demanding that everyone participate in their wickedness. Even the most essential, basic and instinctual of passions - maternal love and care - is corrupted and twisted.

:
edit on 2023 5 03 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Every box is checked on that list. Depravity is the "new normal." People have lost the capacity to reason, to thick critically (futile and foolish). They not do wickedly, but give approval to those who do so publicly while demanding that everyone participate in their wickedness. Even the most essential, basic and instinctual of passions - maternal love and care - is corrupted and twisted.

I agree with most that you posted. I have even shared those same verses a time or two, but I do not agree that people have lost the capacity to reason. I think they used their gift of free will and chose the path they are walking.

Because they chose the path of evil and they chose to reject God, God has removed his hands from them and is allowing them to suffer the consequences of their choices.

My mother often said, “Common sense is very rare, it is not common at all”. Common sense is no longer just rare, it is darn near extinct.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I agree with most that you posted. I have even shared those same verses a time or two, but I do not agree that people have lost the capacity to reason. I think they used their gift of free will and chose the path they are walking.

Because they chose the path of evil and they chose to reject God, God has removed his hands from them and is allowing them to suffer the consequences of their choices.

My mother often said, “Common sense is very rare, it is not common at all”. Common sense is no longer just rare, it is darn near extinct.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Identity is always going to have a lot more depth than adjectives such as liberal or conservative.

Has it never occurred that emboldening people to be shallow is a key cause of social demise?

I like people waking up too I just don't want them to suffer the consequences of putting themselves in a box. How can someone stretch their being when they're stuck within labels. We can be more than our descriptions.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Any one else got one?

Inside.

Cheers.

Are they selling the hoodies and t shirts somewhere??
And yes - you are correct - the hippies will always be right!
edit on 4-5-2023 by RonnieJersey because: forgot to add something

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You are wrong.

The passage that I quoted says :

they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools,

... and...

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.

Many have lost the capacity for rational thought. People embrace lies and shut out the truth. Cognitive dissonance is the norm that many live under.

The eighth chapter of the book of Proverbs says of the personification of Wisdom (which I take to be something of a cristophany):

For whoever finds me finds life
    and obtains favor from the Lord,
36 but he who fails to find me injures himself;
    all who hate me love death.

This generation, by and large, hates wisdom.

The are a few whob remain awake, a few who may awaken from the nightmare, but many simply hate wisdom and have been given over to their own desires.
:
edit on 2023 5 04 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It was their choice.

They have free will.

They chose their path.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
While I consider myself "somewhat woke," I'm not so sure I'm glad so many are "waking." I say this because "ignorance is bliss." Once you "know" a few things, there's no going back. Something gives me the inkling that no matter how "woke" one becomes, a veil will remain and there is no human who can remove it. It's like we are at the mercy of an unsolvable riddle created by an unmatchable mastermind. Our efforts entertain, if anything, and nothing more. The "bad guy" is in charge and is having fun with us. Its hardly fair but that is life, unfair. Please prdon my positivity!

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HasBeenVeryFried

Well put.

The issue with waking up is facing reality although I'd say the biggest burden is carrying the baggage of the sleeping mind into wakefulness. In other words we never drop our perceptions.

If anything most double down. The irony is reality is interpreted by the individual not by the group.

So yeah, expect people to frame everything as good or bad whilst backing up their decisions with perspectives they were taught.

Please prdon my positivity!

No. It's welcome

Hope is a powerful thing and so is the emotional aspects of being human, something many dismiss or embody via their perceptions. I know my days a brighter with a smile and I'm sure it's the same for others. We're all waking up to the same thing and opinions will differ on how to feel about it.

Humanity is ruptured but it's an easy fix imho.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: HasBeenVeryFried

Well put.

The issue with waking up is facing reality although I'd say the biggest burden is carrying the baggage of the sleeping mind into wakefulness. In other words we never drop our perceptions.

If anything most double down. The irony is reality is interpreted by the individual not by the group.

So yeah, expect people to frame everything as good or bad whilst backing up their decisions with perspectives they were taught.

Please prdon my positivity!

No. It's welcome

Hope is a powerful thing and so is the emotional aspects of being human, something many dismiss or embody via their perceptions. I know my days a brighter with a smile and I'm sure it's the same for others. We're all waking up to the same thing and opinions will differ on how to feel about it.

Humanity is ruptured but it's an easy fix imho.

You are right.

Being awoken just means you are no longer asleep. Being awaken for a blind man does not mean he will suddenly be able to see. For some it comes with the scales falling from their eyes. Even if the removal of the scales allows the person to see things they have never seen before, it does not mean they will have knowledge of what they can now see, or know how to use it. They are no different than the blind man holding on to the leg of an elephant and thinking it is a tree.

There is a reason the tree of knowledge is often perceived as a curse, and the tree of eternal life was shielded from man’s touch. The fruit from the tree of knowledge may be eaten from, but is bitter, and possibly deadly, when it has not been given the time for the fruit to mature.

We still have a long way to go.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Prerequisites are something we all carry, putting such things aside is only difficult if we forget how...

Wake them gently, be more kind.

I imagine eternity as a memory thing, we all have special people in our heads and there's no prerequisite for such things. Animals can fill that spot too. What interests me the most is who we remember and why, especially when it comes to the memories we share. Loved ones tend to live forever but do our enemies? These days I'm unsure... We often have those prejudices playing their roles.

We can garden an Eden to speak metaphorically but not with the lack of tools. We're born with the tools and I think it's all that information and so called knowledge which plays such a strong role in our ability to forget our humanity. Meh, who thinks twice in paradise. The idiot that's who... And I'll do it again lol.

We still have a long way to go.

An endless path if we want it to be. We're just at a bank... The despair is palpable though. We'll do ok if we don't forget what we are. We're just fallible humans, glorified monkeys on a rock.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
I imagine eternity as a memory thing,

Nikola Tesla may not be there to look at in our physical world, but his memories and his work will NEVER be forgetten until the end of time.

Immortal, Literally. He doesn't need a body, he knows where he went and IS.

Maybe Evolution happens because of minds that can travel further than the lifetime, and the bodies effected in the future just try to keep up best they can on a micro-level which creates the changes over time.

edit on 5/5/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

He often pops into my head...

When I flick a switch and when the lights flicker, we owe so much to that guy and his genius since his work keeps us powered safely.

A great example of a positive headspace, I guess negative too lol. He did alright for an alien!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join